Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 02-04-2020, 05:05 PM

---------- Post added 02-04-2020 at 12:25 PM ----------

~Silver Hatake~

Bio: Though she may act like she was born and raised in the Hidden Leaf village, she wasn't. Silver appeared in the Hidden Leaf when she was nine years old. She didn't have the slightest idea on who she was or where she came from, she remembered who she was a year later, when she actually began to involve herself with the village. She originated from the Destiny Islands with Riku as her older brother, Sora and Kairi. She later finds out that she was brought to the Islands as a baby and raised there by her adopted mother, father and Riku by a very dear friend of her mother, Kinamaru because the woman thought she would be happier with a family that would actually look after her. Even if it was in another world.

Silver graduated from the academy a year after she enrolled herself (11yrs), then went back through the courses just so she wouldn't be ahead of her classmates- to try and make some friends. She did not take the chunin examine though, due to not having a squad to joinat the time. After the examines, she joined team 7 (a little while after Kakashi adopted her.) until she found out that Kakashi was unknowingly her birth father, Kinamaru had lied to him when they were an item. And she is still very advanced compared to the rest of her newly fond teammates. This kunoichi had a very deadly secret though, she was following Orochimaru from the moment she got to the Forest of Death. The snake demon promised her protection, and she, being an easily persuaded child, believed him over everyone else that tried to warn her about him.

---------- Post added 02-04-2020 at 01:52 PM ----------

It was early morning of the day Kakashi had received a 'special' assignment to deliver an unknown and highly classified scroll to the Village Hidden in the Mist, it was supposedly a rank B mission and the Fifth Hokage was entrusting it to Team 7. He had just left the Hokage's office and was headed to meet with his team after talking to Ahna about gathering their students at their usual spot. It was time he told his team about the mission in full, since he had only mentioned the bare minimal details at first. He had to stop by his place to check on Silver, a young kunoinchi he had taken under his wing several years ago, as a favor to an old Anbu friend. She was a mystery.

Silver had been having continuous nightmares after being attacked by Orochimaru a couple of weeks prior, when she tried to run from the village. She wouldn't tell Kakashi much of anything of the nightmares, and she often wore a mask to feign her emotions and hide the pain. No one knew of the attack, or the 'mark' she had acquired from the attack. By this time of day though, she was up and getting dressed to meet her teammates. Her long silver hair was tied up in pigtails and she wore a light purple jacket with lavender sleeves, a plain white t-shirt underneath, a white breathable skirt and sandals to match. She wore her headband with the leaf village symbol around her waist as a belt.

---------- Post added 02-04-2020 at 01:57 PM ----------

Immy: A fresh take since things seem to have gotten out of hand xD
Also, sorry about the first ping >< I edited this like twenty times to try and get it how I like it

Last edited by Nova_Alchemist; 02-04-2020 at 06:55 PM..

Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 02-05-2020, 04:21 PM

(both eyes are blue, just noticed one of them didn't change in the dollmaker)

Ahna had just come back to the village 3 days ago when she was now staring in a mirror at herself. 'Keep yourself in check' she mentally told herself as she had finished getting ready for the day in her usual outfit. All black, no fashion sense in battle and it blends in better with the shadows. If you don't use chakra then they cannot sense you so easily. Ahna had become different in more than just looks, her personality was far more different than it was two years ago. Rumors flew around the village about what might have happened, so far the only ones that would talk to her would be the ninjas. The normal villagers were too scared to go near her or ask directetly. Sighing as she turned on her heel to leave, she enjoyed the silence around her. Although she missed the noise she used to be around daily and wondered if it was going to be like that once more.

Leaving her apartment while locking the door, she casted a simple chakra lock on it as well to make sure no one would try anything stupid while she was gone. She stayed in an apartment with everyone else, one day if she ever stayed in the village long enough she might even consider a house. A nice one, even if she had to build it herself which was very tempting for her. A two story decent size house with a good backyard. Why not re-create something, at least it would give her something to do with the extra time on her hands since she was considering quitting teaching. Not that she was telling anyone about any of that. She didn't want anyone to question her just yet.

Walking her usual path she noticed Sasuke and Sakura were there first. Sakura was being shy around Sasuke, she still had a crush on him, poor girl. Sasuke was obviously ignoring her as she chatted about useless topics that had no interest with him. Without a word she stopped in her steps, she was noticed by the two but no one except Sakura said "Good Morning Ahna Sensei" Ahna just nodded as Naruto ran by a little too quick, he tried to stop but ran into one of the trees as she shook her head. 'Still in a rush not to be late, huh?' Ahna mentally thought laughing to herself. Now they were short two others that would be on the trip as well. Though Ahna tried to convince Naruto to stay behind or have the Hokage detain him, but no luck with that answer. Well he is apart of Team 7, so you take what they give you.

(Hope that is alright)

Nova_Alchemist: I only got one ping, but hopefully this works.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 02-05-2020, 05:15 PM

Immy: no worries <3

Kakashi opened the door to his house. "Silv, you ready?" He called. Silver gasped and came two inches from throwing a kuni knife at him. "Sensei! Don't do that!" She said, putting the knife away. Kakashi chuckled. "Sorry, sorry. We're running late. How are you feeling?" He asked in a fatherly concern. Silver sighed quietly. "I'm fine, sensei. Let's get moving." She said, and headed out of the house. Kakashi was still a bit worried about her, knowing she hadn't been sleeping but she wouldn't tell him anything.

The two left and Kakashi locked the house up, Silver didn't bother waiting for him. They were late after all. Silver got to their meeting spot before her teacher but he was close behind her. "Sorry I'm late, I had a meeting with the homage about our mission." He said, showing them a scroll. "This is an important scroll, and we must get it to the Village Hidden in the Mist no matter what." He said, before sticking it in his bag. "We can't afford to let it fall into the enemies hands, understood?" He stated.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-05-2020, 05:24 PM

Nova_Alchemist: using a side keyboard in the meantime since mine doens't work.

Sakura stood up the same time Sasuke did as the two nodded. Naruto just looked sideways "We're passing off a piece of paper?" he knew the importance of a scroll but he wanted to get into some action while on the mission and was hoping it was more exciting than passing someone their mail. Ahna walked over putting her hand on his head "Don't worry, we'll probably have to fight someone to pass it off." Naruto brightened up at the idea of a battle. Ahna looked at the rest "Are we all packed? If so we should probably get going sooner than later." Ahna didn't think anything was up, but the sooner to get started, the sooner it would be done with or so forth.

Sakura started walking "Silver, how are you?" Sakura already heard enough about her from over the time with learning with each other. Sakura was wearing her usual pink clothes, ninja based or not they weren't any different than her regular clothes. She didn't seem to care which outfit she wore each day and at least this one had miniature weapons hiddin within. "Kakashi" Ahna acknowledged as we she started walking watching the boys get into a small argument of annoyance and chatter.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 02-05-2020, 05:40 PM

Immy: I'm on my tablet lol
Touch keyboard ><

Kakashi nodded to Anna when she spoke. "Good morning." He said casually. He looked to his students. "She's right, let's get moving. The more daylight we have, the better chance we have to make there before dawn." He said. Kakashi glanced at Naruto. "Naruto, don't be reckless." He warned as they walked.

Silver didn't like the minimum amount of details they were getting, no wonder it was a low level mission. She glanced at Sakura and nodded some as they walked. "I'm alright, just a bit tired." She said casually, making it sound like it was nothing more than over training.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-06-2020, 05:00 AM

(thats ok, im on a broken laptop again) Nova_Alchemist:

Ahna mused not saying anything when Kakashi spoke to Naruto about being reckless. Though he was right, Naruto was a child and like all child, excitement was better than being bored. Naruto kept yapping about the mission as Sasuke finally told him to "shut up for crying out loud" walking farther in front of the group while Naruto was close by now yapping about how annoying Sasuke was, out loud.

Sakura rolled her eyes "You know its good to like people but when this happens" motions to the two of the boys "It makes you rethink things sometimes" Sakura then asked "Bad dreams?" not sure if thats why Silver wasn't sleeping well or not. Sakura noticed how quiet Ahna had been since she returned, she used to talk to all of them equally and asked them how things were and so forth. Not now.

Ahna stayed quiet on her behalf as she closed her eyes walking about not keeping an eye on where she was going. She had gotten better at sensing her enviroment as she walked, not to mention she knew this path very well. Deciding to bring up small talk even though she was at peace of mind with her own mental silence. She asked Kakashi without looking at him "How have you been for these two years?"

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 02-06-2020, 05:20 AM

Immy: I can't sleep ><
How long you going to up for? O.o

Silver used to laugh, and smile when Sakura talked to her. Now she couldn't bring herself to. Her pink haired girl, along with Ino, we're like sisters to her until the Two started to fight over Sasuke. Between the two though, she could still say she had more respect for Sakura. When she asked if she was having bad dreams, Silver shook her head. "I don't ever stop training, I want to be stronger." She said softly. She had to in order to ever find the one person who truly ever accepted her. Though it was true she rivaled Sasuke in most ways, she felt weak.

Kakashi folded his arms behind his head when Ahna spoke. "Confused. I've taken in a lost child, and have no idea what to do with her." He said casually, referring to Silver. "And relieved to have my assistant back on my team." He admitted quietly.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-06-2020, 02:55 PM

Nova_Alchemist: if i knew that i would've tried to stay up longer. but my wifi and pc doesn't like each other either. gonna make a post then do dishes before the rents bitch up a storm over it. Not even gonna get into that either.

"True, to get stronger, better, faster...to get noticed by a certain person...makes sense. But, you can't get noticed by them if you're not there, so you need to get your sleep to keep your stamina and health up." Sakura said whispering something in her ear next "Besides if you slack too much, then Sasuke really 'will' be mine." Sakura chose to act like Ino just then in order to raise up the other's attention more on the conversation. Though Sakura was sweet and quiet, she had an inner version she just would love to show to people.

"Well being there and raising them for starts" Ahna shrugged "I mean you keep them safe as they learn the world" thats what most children would do as the parents or adults would do to keep them safe. Ahna didn't know anything that had happened in the last two years. "What? Was it that quiet while I was gone?" Ahna had become an assistant of Kakashi's for a year before she chose to leave on a two year hiatus secret mission without telling anyone really. "What 'did' you think back then when I left? I told everyone I wasn't coming back." She whispered not looking at him, she hated directed eye contact because she would get rather nervous on reactions. Judgement and opinions (either good or bad) always scared her.

(what part of the year is this? Summer? Autumn? Winter? Spring? In between?)

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 02-06-2020, 06:41 PM

Immy: will you be on until a little later? I've got a few hours before I have to work :p

Silver didn't quite expect her to bring up being noticed by a certain someone, and she lowered her eyes to the ground. It burned her knowing that's what she was mostly thinking about Sasuke and thinking whether or not another girl liked him. "I don't care about being noticed." She said quietly, casting a side glance at her when she whispered into her ear. "Sakura.." She murmured. "I have one reason to getting stronger, and it's got nothing to do with boys." She murmured quietly. She knew what she was trying to do, but it didn't do anything expect get her riled up.

Kakashi chuckled quietly and glanced at her briefly when she asked him how he thought about her leaving, when she did. "I can't tell you what I thought.. But I can tell you that I felt like I was losing an important person in my team. It wasn't the same without you, Ahna, for me or the kids." He said calmly and truthfully. "Even though I knew you said you weren't coming back, I had a feeling you would eventually."

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-07-2020, 04:44 AM

Nova_Alchemist: if i know you're waiting for me, I'll rush home so we can rp. :)

Sakura looked away as silence took over until Naruto did something stupid and she scolded him for it then tried to act sweet in front of Sasuke. She was afraid he wouldn't like strong willed girls and didn't like to reveal that side of her just yet. Touching her hair, Sakura was not used to her hair being so short after years of it being long.

Sasuke glanced back at the two, he knew Sakura liked him but was pretty sure Silver didn't care to have an interest in others. The question was, would she in the future? He was thinking about the unnecessary as this was a mission and the mind needed to be focused, though it had only been a bit under an hour since they had been walking.

Ahna stayed quiet going back to closing her eyes as she walked thinking over what he had just said. 'I can't tell you what I thought..' maybe he just didn't know how to explain his thoughts, although 'I felt like I was losing an important person in my team' keyword, 'team' Ahna shook her head keeping her eyes closed "I was on a mission I wasn't allowed to speak of, the point was to make the enemy believe I left out of hatred for the village. Which was why I left at night." Ahna didn't mention she had popped by his window that night, she wanted to say goodbye in a better way but he was already asleep with the book on his face that night. So she left without any other word or notice though she would have trusted him with the secret if she could have told him.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 02-07-2020, 05:04 AM

Immy: whoo~
I'll be here most nights unless my shift was busy and wore me out lol

Silver lowered her eyes some. Had she been to harsh towards her teammate? Well if she was, it was her own fault.. Sakura should at least know by now that Silver lacked interest in having a crush on someone, or any feelings that were related. Most of her thoughts were beginning to jumble together as they walked, and she wasn't even sure if she was really conscious.

Kakashi nodded some when she spoke and smirked some under his mask. "I know you would've told me if you had the chance, before you left." He could somewhat read her like a book, like most of his students. Sometimes though, he'd admit to not having a clue what she was thinking.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-07-2020, 05:10 AM

Nova_Alchemist: same. Let me know when you decide to get going to bed.

Ahna didn't say a word as they all walked in silence until something caught her attention. She stopped where she was walking and stood there a moment. Eyes closed focusing on everything around her. "Stop" she ordered Team7 hoping they would listen in time, Sakura was lost in thought as Naruto grabbed her shoulders pulling her back snapping her back to the real world.

Sasuke stopped and put his hand up knowing Silver was close enough that she would notice or at least be stopped by his action. Ahna's eyes opened, something was off, a shift in the wind...brustle in the leaves...normal...but unsettling.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 02-07-2020, 05:21 AM

Immy: will do :)

Silver noticed Sasuke raise his arm and stopped just before bumping it, blinking her thoughts away. She had to focus! " Ahna sensei?" She voiced curiously. Why were they stopping? She must have been more out of it than she realized, nothing felt off to her. Everything seemed normal.

Kakashi also stopped and glanced around e his surroundings. Something didn't feel right, that much was definite. "Everyone, be on guard." He said calmly yet sternly.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-07-2020, 05:32 AM

Nova_Alchemist:

Ahna couldn't figure it out as she put her hand up to let them know to stay there. She walked off to the left disappearing from view. After a few moments she came back, but she wasn't alone. Black hair with matching eyes, stupid hair cut, and too much energy. Rock Lee had followed them "Alright anyone know why this one followed us? He wouldn't tell me." She rolled her eyes hoping for a bit of fun rather than just finding a child out here.

(I made this up as I went sorry)

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 02-07-2020, 05:42 AM

Immy: last post, hope we can Rp in the morning a bit 💕
Literally just left you a visitor message xD

Silver blinked. Oh jeez, this wasn't one of his ways of 'proving' himself to Sakura, was it?

Kakashi sighed when Anna came back with Rock Lee. Why was he put here, and by himself no less? One problem child was enough. "Alright Lee, out with it." He spoke in his stern tone. He wanted to know why a genin was following them on their mission. It was dangerous for him.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-07-2020, 03:09 PM

Nova_Alchemist: here we go again, mom isn't drunk this time but damn she's acting like a spoiled child victim.

Sasuke stood there shaking his head as Naruto chatted up "Bushy brows, what are you doing here?" "Naruto, it's rude to call someone that regardless of what is or isn't." Ahna scolded the golden hair'd boy looking over at Lee "Why are you here? This is a mission for Team7. Don't tell me you're here because of Sakura." Ahna asked knowing they were quite a few hours away from their village so he must have been traveling with them for awhile in secret. "I saw some guys following you when you left. I followed behind them but lost their trail when you found me." Or around that time he meant.

Sakura sighs "Lee, it's not safe for you out here." "I'm the same level as you are Sakura, same rank as everyone here except the sensei's. It's just as dangerous for both of you." Lee stated as Sakura sighed 'He has got a point' but she wasn't going to admit that. "Well sending you back now would be a bad idea if those following knew you were following them. We'll have to keep an eye on you, I'm not leaving my team in this mission just because you snuck out. Though you're going to hear a long talk from Gai when we get back and don't think you won't be in trouble. Good intentions, but bad planning." Ahna sighed looking at Kakashi for either an opinion or a backup, either would work for her. But sending him back meant he would have to be led by a sensei. Taking him with, they kept four safe so far, a fifth should be no different.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 02-07-2020, 04:16 PM

Immy: story of our lives eh? ><

Kakashi rubbed the back of his neck. "Ahna's right, so stay close." He said. "You're our responsibility until we return home."

Silver frowned some, something he said didn't sit right with her. Or maybe it was just him. If they had been followed, Anna would've sensed them long before Lee showed up. So what was he really doing here? How did he even know where they're be? He was their friend, so of course they wouldn't suspect anything. Silver went over to Ahna. "It's not really him.. He'd never leave the village without telling anyone, and besides that the only one who followed us was him." She said quietly enough for only her to hear her. "If there was anyone else, where are they?" She asked.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-07-2020, 04:31 PM

Nova_Alchemist:

Ahna put her arm around Silver's shoulders "Just go along for now, act like it is him" Ahna whispered in her ear then kept walking. Ahna knew saying something would get the young so-called ninja's attention (Lee) and it might spike. "Let's take a break, it's been a couple hours, there is a stream over behind those trees in that direction. Silver, Sasuke, Sakura go ahead and wash up, Naruto go with them and don't fret." Ahna knew that Naruto would try to say something. They were almost to the village but if they got to the village they wouldn't be attacked, bad thing was it was still about six hours away considering the alignment with the sun. "Lee, I would like to talk with you more on those following us." Ahna knew it was a late conversation but the other didn't jump out of personality. Nor was he in his usual mood to consider...something rumbled around them and she was glad Kakashi had the scroll rather than herself. He was better at holding such things.

Sakura started walking away until Naruto refused being difficult. "I swear if you don't listen for once..." Ahna stopped when she felt the shaking around her.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 02-07-2020, 05:08 PM

Immy:

Silver nodded slightly and offered her a small smile that said, 'Alright. I won't say anything.' as they walked. She was on high alert, no longer clouded by her thoughts or lack of sleep. She didn't question her sensei when she told them to go to the stream and grabbed Naruto's hand and pulled him along as she began to head to the stream. "We don't have time for you to be difficult." She said as the ground began to rumble. "Move it." Silver mused as she kept walking, not letting go of his hand.

Kakashi stifled a frown under his mask as the ground began to rumble. Figures. Now he was starting to see that 'Lee' was an imposter. Their students safety however, came first.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-07-2020, 05:30 PM

Nova_Alchemist:

Naruto stopped talking as they all walked away, though he was surprised by the reaction of the situation he started claiming spoutless nonsense as if he thought most girls would like him if not all. Naruto was kind of big headed for his age. Sasuke hit him on the head when they got to the stream so they started arguing. "There's no way Silver of all girls would like you, even Sakura doens't like you." Sakura kept to herself, a secret she wasn't about to share just yet. "Boys" she sighs as it was pointless to talk them down.

"I know you're not Lee, no one else is following us and you're the only one I sensed. So why don't you tell us who you really are." Ahna stood her ground just a few short feet away from the imposter who asked "Sensei what's wrong?" in Lee's voice "Rock lee is a hard head, energetic student who goes around on endless stamina and energy. You are the opposite of his personality." Ahna admitted as the fake Lee chuckled shrugging. "Guess it cannot be helped"

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 02-07-2020, 06:03 PM

Immy: i sprang an idea, hope it doesn't clash with your idea with 'Lee' ><I
Also, tried to post sooner but my mom went off her rocker again and started raising hell.

Kakashi stood by his assistant, lightly folding his arms. "We figured it out pretty immediately. You didn't do yourself homework very well." He spoke. "Now, who are you?" He asked.

Silver only let go of his hand once they were at the stream, and took her shoes off before going and standing in the stream with the water level stopping just below her skirt and closing her eyes. She couldn't swim, but she wasn't afraid of the water. She loved the water. It was drowning she was afraid of.

Her moment of bliss was broken when someone used a water jutsu to cause a large wave to spring up and crashed into her. Forcing her under the water before she could react.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-08-2020, 05:25 AM

Nova_Alchemist: i have no idea, im winging this lol I JUST got the chance to post.

Naruto and Sasuke stopped fighting immediately trying to rush to her rescue, well Naruto rushed to her rescue as Sasuke scanned the area finding a figure and rushing towards it ready to attack once close enough. The trees around him blurred as the wind swept past his face.

Naruto was hit back by the water itself as if it was trying to keep him or them away from her. Sakura on the other hand already was setting up a jutsu of her own to take control of the water hoping Silver would be able to hold on until then. Sakura's focus singled out all things around her, the water tried to attack her but Naruto got in the way instead to give her more time.

The figure Of Rock Lee started to change after rushing into Ahna knocking them both over. When the two stopped struggling and one kicked the other off of them. There were two Ahnas standing there staring at each other. "Oh you gotta be fucking kidding me" they said in unison then glowered at each other.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 02-08-2020, 02:58 PM

Immy:

Kakashi watched, ready to attack as well until the figure changed into Ahna. By that time, he decided it was best to use his red eye since their enemy could change from and figured his 'friends' weren't far. He uncovered his right eye and activating his sharingan(?) in order to see through his jutsu. He studied both Ahna's and quickly figured out which one was the fake.

Silver felt like she was being held, but she couldn't see anything except the water. Was it a camouflage jutsu? She coughed due to the pressure and covered her mouth to keep whatever air she had left, from escaping. 'Sensei..' She thought, through a bond with Ahna. Silver wouldn't deny having a connection to Ahna, for whatever reason. She couldn't explain it.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-09-2020, 06:06 AM

Nova_Alchemist: that was to build story up a bit more. Alright I can work around it. The idea of telling who was who wasn't to focus on my character but the differences between the two that bring out a bit more plot to work with.

Even though Kakashi's sharigan worked for a moment something clouded his Sharigan eye vision making it harder to tell the difference. This might in the long or short run cause pain or a headache, but the caster seemed not to care. The real Ahna didn't wait to attack the other figure, however when she went to tackle the thing. It moved causing the dirt around them to stir up as a distraction and it changed quickly into Kakashi's form.

Ahna realized this was a changeling, something she had heard about and thought she saw at one point...no wait...she did..."Are you fucking kidding me?!" Ahna never cussed in the past or at least not to where anyone would have heard her. Ahna could stand there depicting whatever was in her heart, who was who, ask questions, but she didn't feel like putting up with that nonsense.

Ahna went with a feeling, a guess you could call it, and walked over to the figure that was the fake one. "I know which Kakashi is which and you're the one I chose." Ahna said whispering in it's ear making it think she chose the right one even though she was face to face with the wrong one. Ahna watched it dodge her kunai attack swiping into the air barely getting it. "I will get that scroll witch, one way or another" and then it dissapeared knowing this wasn't the time and it needed to study it's enemies longer.

---

Sakura wasn't able to break the control over the holder of the water which meant it was someone really skilled. Which was no surprise considering the mission they were on and the scroll of unknown contents they were protecting.

---

Ahna gasped feeling pain within her chest as she looked to where the children were "SILVER!" Ahna dashed off without a single thought as her body began to develope a white glow around her when she dove into the water breaking the jutsu. Whatever she did made the caster stagger with shock that someone could break it so easily. Ahna swam with the water against her until she found Silver. Quickly taking the child into her arms once in arms reach she used a water jutsu of her own creating an air bubble to float them to the top even though it was a stream. It was pretty damn deep considering how long it took to get to her.

Once on land she set Silver down, laying her down. No breathing...no pulse...Ahna started using chest compressions in the way they were taught but nothing was happening. "Silver come on, damnit" Something rushed over her, surging through her body as the glow that enveloped her trasnferred over to Silver's body...healing her..."Sakura, Naruto stay with her. Sasuke find Kakashi Sensei." Ahna was running low on energy but she had one more thing to do. Take down who was going to harm Silver to this extent. Not sure who it was or why, but answers and reasons meant nothing to her.

Ahna dashed off leaving her supplies and pack behind. The area around her blurred as she found the person in a tree and appeared behind them scaring them. Catching their guard once more they landed on the ground. The two of them fought back and forth. After a short time Ahna pinned them to the ground. Her mind was off in another place as her emotions were controlling her. She didn't care for answers, she wanted to make sure no harm would ever come to Silver or the other children again. Instead of stabbing them she developed her glow in another shade, a red one which began strangling the enemy to death taking their energy of their life force into her own body killing them. Almost...they were struggling.

(went a little dark here, not god modding, she has little control, gee i wondered what happened to her in those two years)

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 02-09-2020, 06:29 AM

Immy: geez, I totally missed that xc
I was kind of in a rush when I posted ><'

Kakashi covered up his right eye when he realized the figure had now changed into his form, and glanced at Anna as she approached the two of them. Then something had happened that caught Ahna's attention and it involved Silver. The figure had disappeared with only a vow to obtain the scroll which Kakashi carried, and Kakashi wasted no time in following her. But she was faster. A lot faster.

---

By the time Ahna had dived in after her, she couldn't stay awake and everything went black for several minutes. She was no longer afraid of drowning, nor did she feel much of anything. After a moment of warmth spreading through her, Silver began to gasp and cough as any drowning person would've done, and Kakashi waited until that moment to go to her and slowly helped her sit up. "Easy, breathe Silver." He said calmly and waited for her to steady her breathing before looking at his students. "This is no longer a Rank B mission, it's just like when he escorted the bridge builder, only this has become. much more dangerous." He needed to find Ahna, but leaving his students alone a second time wasn't his ideal idea. They could be targeted again.