k-kawaii
╯╯(ಠ_益&...

Old 07-16-2013, 11:28 PM

The mentioning of eating made Gage's stomach growl. He supposed they could get something to eat before they started their mission. "Yeah." He answered her nonchalantly as he looked around at the new surrounding he was in. It was weird, he'd never really been near the sea often so this was like a whole other place to him. He grunted when Mai took his hand once more. If he didn't have such a big ego he probably would've even blushed over the fact that she was holding to his hand again, but he didn't. Instead he just felt, well strange. But it didn't last because they ended up at a pub sooner than he thought.

"Alright then." He said as he looked up at the building. He just hoped that he wouldn't get into any trouble there. Bars seemed to rile him up for some reason, maybe it was because most of the drunks in the bar were always up for a good fight. He walked into the pub still with the girl's hand in his own as he lead her in. They were greeted by a waitress who seemed sane, and properly dressed. She smiled at the two and lead them to a table. "Your waiter will be with you in a moment, enjoy." She said after putting two menu's down for them at the table.

Gage let go of Mai's hand then let his eyes trail after the woman. "Now that's my type of girl." He grinned to himself as he sat down before remembering that Mai was there. Hopefully she wouldn't kill him for saying what he just did. Soon their waiter came by, a young man maybe a year or two older than Gage at least. "May I take your order?" He asked .

"I'll take whatever she's having." He answered the man as he pointed towards Mai.

sunnybunny
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-18-2013, 03:38 AM

As Mai followed the sergeant's gaze towards the waitress and couldn't help but feel.. strange. The waitress looked plain and was a natural beauty, and didn't seem as slutty as Mai had thought waitresses were supposed to be. Scanning through the menu, the girl replied to the man's comment in a slightly curious way, "Huh, didn't know you were into plain looking girls." she glanced to see how he would react and then looked down to the menu once more. When Mai heard another voice asking her a question, she looked up to feel suddenly surprised at who was asking for her order. Wow, he's really cute, Mai thought to herself as she fumbled with her words, but why does he feel familiar?

Finally finding her words to speak, she replied to the waiter's question, "Wh-whatever's cooking in the kitchen... the burgers..." she mumbled and tried to hide behind the menu. The waiter chuckled and gently took both of the menus away and walked off. As he walked off, Mai leaned up a little bit to get a better look at the man. He was tall and lanky with shaggy black hair and looked very Oriental, just like Mai. Is he from where she's from? If she asked, she would probably get executed on the spot. Thinking about that very thought made Mai want to punch herself in the face for thinking about where she's from. Maybe thinking about the man probably coming from where she's from made her hopeful that she wasn't alone. But, I'm always alone, Mai reminded herself as the waitress came by to give the man a beer and her a water.

For several, long, moments Mai sat in the chair sipping on her water. She realized that there really wasn't much to say to the man. Maybe she should start the conversation? Mai cleared her throat and said, "So... have you banged any women yet?" It was a very awkward question but the girl didn't know. The only good conversations she had usually started with, 'Have you banged any men yet?' because she had always talked to Lt. McKinley who's obviously a hooker and she liked to tell Mai stories that would most likely damage her mind.

k-kawaii
╯╯(ಠ_益&...

Old 07-18-2013, 04:14 AM

Gage raised a brow at how the girl was acting and wondered what her problem was. It was almost like she didn't know how to order food at a pub. Instead over pondering on it for too long he looked away from her and disregarded the incident. Whatever was wrong with her he doubted he'd understand. Girls were weird anyway, at least their thinking process was. When the waitress came by with a beer he took it and took a long drink of it. Afterwards he suppressed the urge to make a facial expression at the strong taste. It'd been a while since he'd had something that strong. Beers back home were usually a bit more stale, probably so they'd have to buy more to get drunk. Sneaky bastards.

At Mai's question he looked over at her and his mouth fell open slightly. Did she just ask him if he banged any women? He was so shocked it took him a minute to respond. "Why do you want to know?" He asked her as he continued to speak. "Are you gonna go ask if I'm any good before you peruse after me?" Yes, he dared ask her something like that and seeing as what happened last time he was prepared. "Just kidding." Gage quickly said in amends before actually answering her question.

"No. Sex has never really been that big of an interest to me. Although, if I were in this town I'd sure as hell have a change in interest." He'd answered just in time as their waiter came back to serve them their food. It was the specialty burgers for the day. "Here's your order, if you need anything just call." He told them before leaving.

When he left Gage took his burger and bit into it, and when he'd swallowed his bite he looked at Mai. "I would ask you if you'd banged any men yet but you're a little young for that." He said in a nonchalant manner with no ounce of a teasing tone in his voice. He really did consider her young for that. Although he wasn't realizing he was treating her like a fourteen year old at the moment.

sunnybunny
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-22-2013, 04:09 AM

Mai scoffed as she put one leg over the other and leaned back against her seat. She's a soldier! She's not innocently pure like those pitiful virgins that would wait for that one, sweet, good-looking guy to take them away and love them forever. No, she's not like that. As she sipped on her drink, she glanced up and replied to the sergeant with a little smirk, "Well, do I seem that way to you? I'm not a virgin if that's what you're asking," she hasn't really 'banged' many men. It's that, when she does bang men, it's usually for missions and other different things to gain information. Not a very nice way to do things but it works. Replying to his question about her trying to 'peruse' him, she coughed in her drink, "W-what? I am not trying to peruse you, I was just curious. That's all."

Geez, what's wrong with that guy? Thinking that I was trying to peruse him.. I think he wants to get hit, Mai thought to herself as she angrily chomped on her burger, not realizing that familiar but good-looking man had came by. While she ate, she listened to the man talking about how sex wasn't a way he does things. She was surprised on how the man didn't use his good looks to use, she would use her looks to use men and gain information. Finishing her burger, Mai licked her fingers and replied, "Hmmm... didn't expect a man like you to be that way,"

She stood up and put the payment on the table including the tip and headed out of the bar. Mai wasn't sure if the sergeant was done eating or not, she was too busy thinking on how she was going to get the information that she needed out of the boss of that big fishing company/harbor. Is she going to beat him up for it? The girl liked beating up people to gain information but that would usually ended her up kicked out of the building or place despite her job as a government dog. Not many people liked the soldiers of the Cirque du Solei, which Mai didn't mind. Finally reaching the destination of the boss, which was a big mansion filled with sluts and on the outside of the mansion's gates were beefy bodyguards guarding at every corner of the gate. Huh... what's with the security?

((Hi.))

k-kawaii
╯╯(ಠ_益&...

Old 07-22-2013, 04:44 AM

So she wasn't a virgin. That peeked Gage's interest. Of course he should've expected that answer seeing as he lost his at fourteen, so why should he expect different of her? It was probably because she looked like the innocent type even though she was a soldier. In his mind he wondered to himself what she was like during sex. He looked her over as he ate. Although for some reason he couldn't really figure out how she would be. He wanted to say she was submissive and shy but as soon as he thought that he laughed at himself and knew instantly she was probably the opposite.

He was finishing his beer when Mai was licking her fingers. She ate just as quick as he did. Although he lingered a bit and raised a brow at her response to him. What made her think that he wasn't like that way? Was it his looks? It had to be. Everyone figured him to be a play boy but they were wrong. He was just born lucky to be a pretty boy. Besides there was no way in hell he'd be a play boy. He might catch something if he slept around where he lived. As Mai left he followed after her with his eyes. He'd catch up with her later. He finished the last of his beer and at that time the waiter from before stopped by. "Did your girl friend leave you?" He asked as he took the money from the table.

Gage looked over at the man then laughed and stood. "No, she's not my girlfriend. She's a friend, and yeah she had an errand." He answered before leaving. "See ya round." He said knowing good and well he'd sure be back before he left this place. They had good food. He yawned as he looked around the place with his things on his shoulder. Lets see...I'm guessing she went to see the guy in the file, the boss of the fishing company. He thought as he recalled what was on the file. With ease he found the place as he'd remembered the address from the file. It pays to have photographic memory. When he reached it he found body guards and then as he came closer he found Mai.

Security. What a pain. Gage thought as he approached Mai. "What's up, they not letting you in?" He asked as he looked at the guards. They didn't really look all that tough. Although he'd hate to have them pile up on him. He really should've brought a weapon or two with him.

((Hey, what's up :D ))

sunnybunny
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-23-2013, 04:41 AM

((Hmmm.. not much just feeling a bit bloop that's all :D Plus, I might do some surprises fo' you from Mai and me >:D))

The waiter stood by the table moments after the blonde man had left. As he stood there, the waiter couldn't help but grin to himself about his luck on meeting that little Oriental girl that he hasn't seen in years. He had always wondered what that girl was up to nowadays and was surprised that she hadn't remembered him. Was it because of the things that he and the group did back then make her lose her memory of them? He wasn't sure. Now that the waiter spotted the girl, might as well report it to the group about it.

Noticing that the sergeant had finally caught up with her she shook her head in reply to his question, "No, it's just that I'm curious on why there's so much security for this guy..." she trailed off. Without giving any more thought about the unusual amount of security, Mai approached the security guards and showed them her badge of proof that she is a soldier. The guards laughed and tried to brush the girl off since they seem to not care about if she was a soldier of the government or not. She sighed in exhaustion and turned towards the sergeant, "Hey look, I guess we have to force our way in," she began to jump on her feet in place a little before leaping up into the air to get over the security and the gates as she used one of the guard's head to give her a little boost to give her a better chance in jumping over the gates since they were very high. The guards let out noises over shock and surprise as they saw the girl landing on the other side of the gates.

The guards started to crowd in front of the gates trying to get in so they could go punish the raven-haired girl for breaking in. Mai turned towards the guards and began to flip them off as she called out to the sergeant, "Hey! Kadence!" she paused realizing that this is the first time she has ever called the sergeant by name, "Hurry up and beat them up, will you?" she wasn't sure if the sergeant liked harming others as much as she does but... might as well see if he does, right?

k-kawaii
╯╯(ಠ_益&...

Old 07-24-2013, 05:23 AM

((I'm feeling the same bloop. And lovely! I love surprises : D I can't wait to read them : D oh my gosh this post, im sorry im scolding myself now for not doing better.))

Nimble little shit isn't she. He stated in his mind as he watched her leap over the gate with ease, so much ease that it scared him. The sergeant then smirked and cracked his knuckles. It was time to rumble and he wasn't hesitating. Although he doubted it'd be much of a work out. He was stepping forward when Mai called to him, and she made him loose his step. He looked up at then smirked. "Yeah, yeah you don't have to tell me twice." He called to her and then whistled for the guards' attentions. They turned to him then grumbled to each other.

Yes, Gage really wished he would've brought a weapon but as long as they didn't pile on him he should be fine. He smirked as one came to him, he knocked him out of the way with ease before going to take down the others. His fighting was reckless, and straight forward, like a tornado destroying anything and every thing in it's path. It didn't take him no more than five minutes and he was done with the crowd of large guards. It seemed he was loosing his edge a little, it must have been due to the fact he had to tone it down on the fighting since he was a sergeant. He could get in a lot of trouble.

He sighed then made his way over the gate, although less gracefully than Mai. He landed with a thud before running to catch up with the girl. "Okay, next." He said excitedly. At the moment it seemed he'd be clearing a path for her and he didn't mind that since he was getting a warm up in.