mooglebunny
Truly, truly outrageous!
Send a message via MSN to mooglebunny

Old 08-07-2007, 09:35 AM

Yeah! How many of you watch Feasting on Asphalt on Food Network? I LOVE WATCHING IT! I've been watching it since it premiered last summer, and I just love how awesome it is. xD It's a really good way to learn about how to find some of the diners and stuff, and shops that are owned by regular people that make good food. xD

I loved the first Episode for season two as well, in Louisiana. I can't wait to see the new on Saturday! Uh, but yeah.

What do you guys think of Feasting on Asphalt? Do you like it?

Oh, and there is an official Myspace for Feasting!

http://www.myspace.com/feastingonasphalt (However, it hasn't been updated in January, but it's there? XD I just thought it was funny there was a myspace for Feasting. xD)

Yay! XD

Suika
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-12-2007, 05:58 AM

x3 I really like that show, as well. But of course, I've liked Alton Brown since "Good Eats."

:3 I was addicted to that show, for the longest time... xD

mooglebunny
Truly, truly outrageous!

Old 08-12-2007, 07:20 AM

xD! I know a lot of people who like watching Alton Brown's programs. xD

I love this one, because he just shows everyone about the open road, and the food that can come with it, if you take the highways and stuff. xD

Since if you go on interstates, there are usually only big conglomerate companies' franchieses. xD

Seiki Nova
Wishing on Shooting Stars

Old 08-12-2007, 07:24 PM

I can't stand Alton Brown DX So I won't be watching this season, just like I didn't watch last season, or any of his Good Eats shows DX I watch Iron Chef America though, but I don't have to listen to him that much with that show, so it doesn't really bother me.

mooglebunny
Truly, truly outrageous!

Old 08-13-2007, 08:15 AM

Ah, well, I like his quirkyness. xD

I'm weird though, like that. :D

Ah, but yeah, uh, I watch ICA sometimes, like Good Eats, but I've seen both of the FoA episodes so far for River Run. xD

Suika
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-15-2007, 01:05 AM

x3 Yeah, much love for the quirkyness. I have to say, I haven't seen the new episodes, and many of the older ones. (T.V's out. Dx) But I stiil enjoy the show~

I like the fact that he's showing family-run, roadside diners and stuff, too. :3 They're a dying phenomenon, but my favorite places to eat. x3

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-16-2007, 06:27 PM

I love Alton Brown!!

I love how he goes into so much detail about stuff. I'm really enjoying season two of Festing on Asphalt because I love southern food! So it's really cool to watch him drive up the Mississippi talking about all the local favorites! xD

Nathuram
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-16-2007, 08:47 PM

I'm also a huge fan of Alton Brown. Before The Next Foodnetwork Star (or whatever that show's called), Foodnetwork reminded me of Gaia's General Discussion. Alton, Emeril, and Racheal were the premmies of FN.

I stopped watching Foodnetwork once Feasting on Asphalt came out. I think I watched one or two episodes, though, because I was excited for another Alton Brown program. Something about eating a fried cow brain. I thought it was strange eating a brain. I mean.. brainwaves and thoughts were cruising through that thing at some point. It's just weird to think about, and I'm a pretty weird person.

I was a fan of Good Eats. I watched it all the time. Alton Brown has a great way of combining entertainment and education. And I found the "You can always tell who the Alton Brown fans are" commercials entertaining. I didn't think so many people watched Foodnetwork, and so many people liked Alton Brown.