Ginger Faith Fitzgerald
(-.-)zzZ
n/a
Send a message via MSN to Ginger Faith Fitzgerald

Old 05-04-2007, 06:50 AM

Ginger Snaps
Ginger Snaps 2: Unleashed
Ginger Snaps Back: The Beginning

All three star Katharine Isabelle and Emily Perkins as Ginger and Brigitte Fitzgerald.

What was your favorite Ginger Snaps movie? Have you seen it? Whats your favorite character?

Mine was Ginger who got bitten in the first one. She was really cool but her death was sad. I liked the bond between Ginger and Brigitte as well.

GodModule
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to GodModule

Old 05-04-2007, 08:51 AM

I liked the first movie the most second wasn't as good and 3rd just sucked if you ask me =P
I like Brigitte the most, she's sexy xP

Ginger Faith Fitzgerald
(-.-)zzZ
n/a

Old 05-04-2007, 09:08 AM

She is quite sexy haha.
I think the second one is quite good and I'm watching the third one tomorrow.

GodModule
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-04-2007, 09:12 AM

Well yeah first and second are worth it...I didnt like the 3rd movie at all! But you'll see for yourself =P I guess its not bad to see it once.

Ginger Faith Fitzgerald
(-.-)zzZ
n/a

Old 05-04-2007, 09:14 AM

I'm thinking of doing a Ginger Snaps forum for all the GS fans lol.

GodModule
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-04-2007, 09:28 AM

You could do that xD

Smith
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-04-2007, 06:43 PM

Oh! I liked the series, I have to agree the last one wasn't very good... they could have just made up something better i think. but oh well...

Hmmm I just can say which I like the better 1 or 2, cuz in the first I like a lot the dinamic between Ginger and Brigitte >0< but I like the second, I dunno why specialy the intro and the ending^^ I guess I'll go for number one, I relate to it more, and I like most of the characters.

My favorite is Brigitte too! she's awesome and she is smexy!^^ hehehe XD

Enniel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-04-2007, 10:33 PM

i loved the first 2 ....didnt see the third one.

Ancasta
(¬º-°)¬

Old 05-04-2007, 11:19 PM

I love that trilogy. The first was my favorite, although I have to admit that the second was good too (some of the plot holes in the second were.. erm, interesting.) The third one had so much potential and instead it went down the crapper.

Elwing
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-10-2007, 06:54 AM

I've only seen number 1...
Kinda was ok ^^ been a while...
Hehe the pictures they made were funny XD

magikjaz
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to magikjaz Send a message via MSN to magikjaz Send a message via Yahoo to magikjaz

Old 05-28-2007, 06:21 PM

i loved this trilogy

altho to be fair the 3rd one really didn't fit with the other two. It was like they just had to make another one starring katherine isabelle and emily perkins and have it centered around werewolves.

cuz there's no way they could be ancient relatives of the modern ginger and brigitte thanks to the way the 3rd one ended.

just my 2cents

but if i don't look at the 3rd as trying to be a prequel to the first 2, then it's my favorite one.

Dangerous Tinfoil Shoes
*crinkle crinkle crunch*
Send a message via MSN to Dangerous Tinfoil Shoes

Old 06-13-2007, 05:29 PM

I've only seen Ginger Snaps Back: The Beginning, and Ginger Snaps 2: Unleashed. I liked GSB better, I just liked that it was set int the past, and the story was cool. GS2 creeps me out, Ghost is creepy. XD

NecrosLoveZombies

Old 08-07-2007, 01:52 AM

I love the first one. I actually cried the first few times I saw it at the ending.. I'm a huge fan of Katherine Isabelle, I find her gorgeous and her transformation to the werewolf was unbelievably sexy. I felt sorry for B though, while Ginger was prettier, I found B to be more intriguing.. The mom was hilarious. "Stay in your world, this one just confuses you".

The second took awhile to grow on me.. I had to watch it like 3 or 4 times before I decided that it was okay. I agree though.. Ghost was a bit creepy.. Poor B. XD

The third one didn't do much more for me at all. It just seemed to me like they were running out of ideas but wanted to keep making them because they did so well in the horror community.

Enniel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-22-2007, 11:53 PM

LOVED the first one
second was good
third one...havnt seen :3

flee

Old 08-23-2007, 10:41 PM

Oh man, I love Ginger Snaps. I like the second one the most, but the other two are good to watch as well. Nice to see some Canadian cinema that's actually good.

I don't think the 3rd one is a prequel. At least, I don't view it as one. It's just sort of a "what if...?" type movie. Though the 3rd is my least favourite of the three, but I love all of them greatly, anyways.

DreamEmpress
*^_^*

Old 08-24-2007, 04:30 AM

Yes that is exactly who you all think is.

Love the first and second one. :)

Teeth
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Teeth

Old 10-09-2007, 02:12 AM

OMG I LOVED GINGER SNAPS!!
The first one I saw is..um..crap I forgot. D;
I saw it when I was 6 and all I remember from THAT movie was that Bridgette had to inject herself with her sisters blood in order to defeat her?
Then I saw the one where bridgette and ginger were in the forst alone together and came across that camp-ground like thing where they were all religious and such. I think that was the first one?
And the last one I saw was the one where at the end Bridgette locks Ginger up in Barbara's basement.
Its an amazing story and I love the character design. Bridgette is so cool looking and Ginger is so pretty. @-@
I hope more come out soon. I have ginger fever. o3o
GINGER SNAPS PRIDE..FDW :3 Lawl