Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-12-2010, 10:20 AM

Kiara looked around the room, taking in everyone there. Her eyes found the girl taht sat next to her in chemistry and she smiled. So her name was Kallen. It suited her.
Her eyes were then drawn to the girl, Nunnally who was sitting at the table. Her eyes were closed and Kiara somehow knew that she was blind.
"Now!" Milly said, clapping her hands together brightly. "Let's get this party started!"

The Roze
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-12-2010, 11:51 AM

Raina expected to have to avoid Shirley, but luckily she seemed only interested in Lelouch. She talked to Rivalz for a while, but all he seemed interested in was the appearance of that new terrorist, Zero, who claimed to have killed Prince Clovis. Would Kururugi Suzaku still get the blame?

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-12-2010, 12:03 PM

Kiara noticed the orange haired girl talking to one of the boys, Lelouch, and internally winced. The poor guy. Shirley's voice was beginning to get on her nerves. She walked over to Kallen and leaned against the wall, staring around at everyone in the room. Her ears pricked up as she heard what Rivalz was talking about.
Zero...
'Well,' she thought. 'If he did kill Clovis then more power to him.'

The Roze
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-12-2010, 12:07 PM

"Wait... there's a terrorist who claims to have killed the prince?" asked Raina.
"Didn't you know?"
"Well... my step-mum banned me from watching TV because I kept sneaking out of the house."
"Ouch." Rivalz winced. "Anyway, people are saying that since Prince Clovis is dead, Princess Cornelia will be coming here to be the new Governor."

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-12-2010, 12:11 PM

Kiara spotted Lelouch listening intently to Rivalz and Raina's conversation. SHe raised an eyebgrow. She also turned her head to see Kallen doing the same. Was she missing something? She was pretty sure she was but didn't comment on it. She'd heard about Cornelia, the woman was reported to be a genius at tactical combat.
"Hey Kiara!" Rivalz called. "What do you think?"
Kiara decided to choose her words carefully.
"I think that with Cornelia coming then this 'Zero', whoever he is, is going to be hard pushed to counter attack."
She was careful not to say exactly what her opinion was about each side. She neither denounced nor did she advertise that she supported either side. She'd gotten good at this over the years.

The Roze
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-12-2010, 12:17 PM

"But what is Zero's goal, then?" asked Raina. "Why did he kill Prince Clovis, and why did he save Kururugi Suzaku?"
"Perhaps he has a vendetta against the royal family," said Lelouch lightly.
"He's a terrorist, isn't he?" said Shirley, looking slightly put out that her private conversation with her "Lulu" had been interrupted. "So he must have some problem with Brittania. If he's an Eleven he probably wants to return Area 11's independance."

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-12-2010, 12:25 PM

Kiara fought back a glare at the casual use of the tern '11'. She hated it, absolutely hated it. Her adoptive parents never used the term around her if they could help it and she was grateful for that but it couldn't be helped when guests visited their home. Every time she heard it her anger always spiked.
'We're not Elevens,' she thought bitterly. 'We're Japanese.'
She noticed that beside her Kallen was tense. She wondered why but then wad distracted by the conversation again.

The Roze
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-12-2010, 12:28 PM

Area 11? That was another thing that set Raina's blood boiling. This was Japan. These people were japanese. Even though she had lived with her father's family most of her life, Raina had never considered ehrself a Brittanian.
"Hye, hey!" said Milly, clapping her hands. "Come on, this is a party! Lelouch, open the champagne."

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-12-2010, 01:08 PM

Champagne was passed around but Kiara decided to stick to the soft drinks. She grabbed a small bottle fo Cokacola, untwisted the lid and took a sip of the caffinated drink. She felt awkward and out of place and she didn't like it. It wasn't that she didn't know how to be sociable, she could be when she wanted to, but when she entered a group and hardly knew anyone there then it was just awkward and strange. She shifted from one foot to the other and glanced around at everyone. They all seemed nice entough except for that Shirley girl, she was just annoying.
Speaking of it looked like she was trying to start another conversation with Lelouch who she kept calling 'Lulu' Kiara winced. The poor guy.

Last edited by Magician Girl Mirani; 08-12-2010 at 02:26 PM..

The Roze
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-12-2010, 02:22 PM

Rivalz was talking animatedly with Milly when he accidentally spilled some of his drink on the floor. Raina slipped on it, and her own glass fell out of her grip. Instinctively, she moved it back into her hand with her mind while she regained balance.
"Oh, sorry!" said Rivalz, getting a cloth to clean up. Raina looked up and met Lelouch's eyes. He quickly looked away. Had he seen her use telekinesis? Something seemed strange about him... like there was more to him than met the eye.

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-12-2010, 02:28 PM

Kiara's eyes widened as she saw Raina trip and...did she just move that glass without touching it? She looked around quickly. No one else seemed to have noticed except Lelouch who was staring at Raina intently. His eyes flickered to hers for a moment and Kiara got a feeling...there was something there. SHe couldn't put her finger on it but she just knew that there was something going on.
She turned back to Raina. Was it possible? Did she have it?
She bit her lip in thought, her eyes narrowing as she thought about her next move.

The Roze
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-12-2010, 02:34 PM

Raina looked down and realised that she'd gotten champagne all over her shoes.
"Sorry, I'm gonna go change my shoes and socks!" she said. "be back in a minute!"

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-12-2010, 02:43 PM

Kiara made a split second decision and hastily followed Raina out of the room, using the excuse that she needed to use the bathroom. She half wondered if Lelouch would follow them, she was sure that he'd noticed.

The Roze
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-12-2010, 02:46 PM

As she was on her way to the girls' dorm, Raina noticed a girl doing something strange outside. She walked up to a wall, and scratched a cross on it. As she turned away, Raina noticed that the girl's eyes were ringed in red. Could it be...?

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-12-2010, 02:55 PM

Kiara caught up with Raina. The other girl had paused and was staring at something. Kiara looked at her curiously before turning her head to see what exactly it was that had caught Raina's attention. Her eyes widened.

The Roze
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-12-2010, 02:58 PM

No, it was impossible for another geass user to be here. She was the first one ever to have run away from V.V. The girl was probably just wearing weird contact lenses or something. Raina kept walking when she sensed there was someone behind her.
"Kiara?"

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-12-2010, 03:02 PM

Kiara looked at Raina then jerked her head towards the person they'd been staring at.
"You know what it is, don't you?"

The Roze
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-12-2010, 03:05 PM

"That," said Raina in a very serious voice. "Is a girl." She grinned. "And there was me thinking you didn't have much of a sense of humour!"

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-12-2010, 03:09 PM

Kiara's eye twitched although she had to hand it to the other girl, she thought quickly under pressure. She knew Raina was covering up though, she'd seen the look in the other's eyes. She knew Exactly what she saw.
"That," she said. "Was a Geass."

The Roze
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-12-2010, 03:15 PM

Raina's smile faltered for a moment. "I guess this is the point where I completely fail at trying to pretend I don't know what Geass is." She hoisted herself up onto the wall and sat down on it. "But then it must be some sort of geass which controls people..." Suddenly she remembered what Rivalz had told her about the rescue of Kururugi Suzaku. Jeremiah Gottwald had been all set to shoot Zero, but then suddenly, he gave the order for them to be let go. He even attacked one of his own men who disobeyed the order. And he claimed to ahve no memory of any of this...

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-12-2010, 03:20 PM

Kiara sat on the wall beside Raina. "I'll show you mine if you show me yours."
"I think I'd be interested to learn that myself." commented a voice behind them. Kiara spun around to see Lelouch behind her.
She cursed herself. She should've been more allert. This wasn't good.

The Roze
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-12-2010, 03:22 PM

"You have an account too?" asked Raina, thinking fast. "I'm kinda new - only started playing a few months ago, but maybe I could play against you two sometime?"
She could tell he wasn't buying it.

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-12-2010, 03:30 PM

Kiara stared at him carefully. It was then that she saw it, his left eye. It was...
"You have a geass," she breathed, staring at Lelouch hard. "Where did you get it?"

The Roze
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-12-2010, 03:32 PM

"I asked about yours first," he said.
Things began to snap into place for Raina. "You're Zero, aren't you? That's why Jeremiah Gottwald let Kururugi Suzaku go."

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-12-2010, 03:36 PM

Kiara quickly began to work things out in her head, putting the pieces together. It suddenly occured to her taht this wasn't exactly the best place to be having this conversaion, out in the open like this.
"What do you guys say we take this somewhere else," she suggested. "I don't know about you but I'd rather now have the whole school find out about this, would you?"
Lelouch nodded his agreement then gestured for them to follow him as he turned and began to walk away.