IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-07-2011, 01:16 AM

Its been 500 yeas since the last battale for shaman king took place. Now the next eneration is apon us, and the battle once again is on,who will be SHAMAN KING?!(or queen)

Name: Abby Serino
Race: Human
Bio: Her parents were slaughterd by a dark spirit that was after her. But she was saved by another sirit that eventually became her partner. The spirit who had saved her ended up raiseing her and teaching her how to use the gifts she has wisely. And tough her how to be kind to everything around her.About two years ago she ran into a boy name Shiki Uzaki, who had been in a fight with aspirit. He was badly woonded,takeing him home she treated him. A few days after he woke up and was going to leave when the spirit that had attacked him apeared,witch happend to be e same one who wanted Abby dead. Abby defended him,but ended up getting severly woonded in the end,haveing a scar permemntly on her back. Since that day he has stayed with Yukina,wanting to defend her ow ever he could ,along with his partering spirit in the shape of a wolf.
Aperance:

Name: Kimiko Isiata(Yukinas partner)
Race: Spirit
Bio: she was a preistes in the early 1800 in japan. One day she was brutely killed in a rade on the village. Years past and she found herself awakeing soon in the new centuray. She came apon a home with a little girl and her family. She smiled watching them,and blinked as the girl looked at her and waveds,shocked that she could see her,she waved back just as a dark spirit apeared and began to asult the family.Watching in horor she went in and rescued the little girl ,just in time,the dark spirt vanished. Sighing deside to rais the gil from there on. Eventualy becoeing her parner in the next fight for shaman king-or queen-
aperance:

Name: Shiki Uzaki
Race:Human
Bio: He was kicked out of his family home at a young age,because his family couldnt handel him anymore. They believed he was crazzy because he would speak to spirits,because if it he has ecome col towards other,exsept Abby,her spririt and his spirit,kojio. He had been traveling alone ,before he had met Abby,her spirit and his own. When he was attacked by a dark spirit,but barley made it. Abby had brought him back to full health. He had been gratefull to her and ready to leave,when the same dark spirit that had attacked him apaered to finish the job. He was shocked when Abby had cone to his rescue,and fought the dark spirit. She was hurt badly in the process,when he started to take of her until she reacjhed her full health,he learned that the same dark spirit had killed her family. It was then and there he desided to stay with her and keep her safe. That night he net up with his spirit partner,who was in the form of a wolf.
Aperance:

Name:Kojio
Age over 1000 years old in spirit years
Gem:male
Rce: Spirit
Bio: he was an achint tribe from over 1500 years ago. During a war his was killed,but was aloud to live as a spirit wold amung his people. After many years he eventually joined up with a human boy named Shiki,who had asked him to partner up with him. In order to help protect somone. Agreeing he became quick friends,and is now part of the group.
aperance:

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 04-07-2011, 10:12 PM

Name: Tao Xing
Bio: Xing was the heir to the Tao family before he was disowned. Like the rest of his family, he'd been trained to kill and hate all those around him. Unlike the rest of his family, he actually had morals; he wanted to have friends, not enemies. When he ran away the first time, he was dismayed to discover that he was followed by one of his family's servants and brought back to face his father. A year later, he rebelled, earning himself disownment from his entire family. The only one who felt that he had a good mind was Bason, the spirit who had served the Tao clan for centuries. The same night Xing was disowned, he ran away from home for the last time, moving to Japan.
Xing's likes are chili, anime & manga, reading, and sleeping in. His dislikes are nuts, getting up early, high school, and girls.
Appearance:

Name: Elliot Bending Willow
Bio: Elliot--called El by her friends--is from Lexington, VA and part of the Huron Nation. She's a Native American, showing up in Tokyo for the Shaman Fight. Her grandmother is the medicine woman for her local clan, meaning that it wasn't a surprise when Elliot was born with the abilities of a shaman. She's often seen reading some kind of science fiction book or toying with some sort of technology, considering how she's a techno-geek.
Elliot's likes are pizza, reading, playing with the latest tech, and messing with people's heads. Her dislikes are boys, math, and her friends always trying to get her to go to the mall.
Appearance:

Name: Nala
Bio: Nala is (or was) a fox demon. Even in life, she preferred taking a human shape, so it makes sense that as a spirit she had a human shape as well. She teamed up with Elliot ten years before the Shaman Fight began, when Elliot saw her up a tree, looking rather lonely. Ever since then the two have been partners. The item that represents her is a fox totem necklace that Elliot wears around her neck.
Nala's likes are trees, nature in general, watching Elliot draw. Her dislikes are car exhaust ("IT STINKS!!!"), boredom, jerks.
Appearance:

Name: Spire
Bio: Spire is the spirit of a bald eagle and spirit partner to Elliot, along with Nala. He partnered up with Elliot about a year before she headed to Japan to participate in the Shaman Fight, and can often be seen soaring above in the sky or perching on her shoulder. The item that represents him is a feathered hairpiece that Elliot always wears, which is made of bald eagle feathers.
Spire's likes are fish, pestering Nala (bored...), and flying in between buildings. His dislikes are concrete, Elliot's procrastination, and idiots.
Appearance:

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-07-2011, 10:47 PM

*streaches fingures*
A train whisseled its horn as it came out of a long dark tunnel.The sun glimered on the waters serface. Two of its pasangers were new to the city. Both orignaly born in japan,ut new to the city. A gil with long brown hair,and brown eyes gasped seeing the hudge city along the water. A boy sat next to her ,he had short brown hair and light golden eyes.

Abby smiled."Shiki-San just look at the amazeing veiw!I'm so glad we desided to come here!its great because we'll be near alot of the competaters,but still,its sooo beautiful!",she said looking to the boy beside her.

Shiki sighed looking to her."Really Abby, you swre you have never seen a city before",he said calmly,"OUCH!",he yelled as she punched his arm ,he rubbed it but sighed and looked."although,it is a nice veiw",he said wanting to make her happy.

Abby smiled as she looked from him and backto the city."we'll be there in a few inites,we should get our things ready"

Shiki nodded."do you know where were headed once we get off?",he asked as he asisted her in getting thier bags down from the lugage compartment above thier heads.

Abby nodded."yeap,were going to my ant and uncles house ,the one they lived in before they died,they had owned it and the morgae is all paid off ,so its abandond ... well i hope it is,if not we can get Kimiko on Kojio to haunt them out of there",she said and looking to Shiki she blinked seeing his look,"whats wrong?"

Shiki sighed."Abby are you sure you'll be alright staying there without them there?wont it seem weird or sad?",he asked.

Abby sighed softly."Shiki you forget i remained in my parents home after they,and the rest of my family died,after the bodies were removed of couse ... but stil i rather be in my aunts and uncles house then in the house where the murders took place",she said calmly.

Shiki sighed."right",he said still feeling unsure.Once the train stopped the two go off nd started walking.Shiki looked arounbd."man,you can really sence the other shamans",he said softly.

Abby nodded."yeah",she then looked around seeing no normal humans she smiled looking behind her."okay Kimiko,Kojio,you guys can apear now"

Kimiko smiled happily.'about time.now we can actually talk to you two without you guys looking insane!",she said giggeling.

Kojio also appeared."yes,that would be bad,we need you two not in asilem ... especialy with this tornament coming up",he then looked serious."do you think ... he'll be there?",he asked useing his words carefully, knowing Abbys and Shikis feeling towads this dark spirit.

Abby sighed."if he can get a partner then yes,he may even create an army,something like this did happen in the last tornament after all"

Shiki growled."he better .... I want a peace of him"

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 04-07-2011, 11:59 PM

Xing was snoring away as the clock approached noon. He was dreaming about Lord of the Rings, and he was supposed to have been up two hours ago.

"Master Xing," Bason said, floating above Xing's head in spirit flame mode. "Master Xing, wake up! You were supposed to have been out of bed hours ago!"

"Hunh?" Xing mumbled sleepily. "Whattimeizit?"

"Almost noon." Bason replied. Xing immediatly shot out of bed.

"Gah! Whe didn't my alarm go off?!" Xing yelped, attempting to untangle himself from his blankets. He landed in a heap on the ground instead.

"You smash it." Bason replied, indicating the wreaked alarm clock.

"Glasses, glasses...damn it, where the hell'er my glasses?" Xing was saying as he fumbled around with his jeans while searching for his glasses. "And you didn't wake me up why?"

"I tried, Master Xing." Bason replied. "You refused to get up at all."

Xing finally found his glasses and was running out of his room while buttoning his shirt, then stopped. "Gah! My wallet!" He shouted, running back to his room. He left again, and stopped again. "No! My keys!" He ran back to get those, and realized that he'd forgotten his pager. Finally, when he was out of his apartment, another realization dawned on him. "AGH! MY HALBERD!!!!" He shouted again, making those around him stare as he ran back to his apartment and ran back up the stairs (falling in the process), and got the weapon, wrapped in its protective cloth.

"Okay, I've got my wallet, my keys, my spirit pager, and my halberd. I think that's everything." Xing said as he headed for the center of town. He could sense all the shamans nearby, and his adrenaline was starting to pump.

"Master Xing, you have organization problems." Bason said.

"Tell me something I don't already know," Xing replied, not watching where he was going. He tripped over the curb, and went flying face-first into a puddle. "Damn it..."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-08-2011, 12:08 AM

Abby blinked as she watched as a boy came around a corner and do a face plant into a uddle."oh no",she said running over."h-hey,are you alright?",she asked bending down some,looking worried.

Shiki sighed watching from where he was. Abby was a kind hearted erson,to everyone and everyone,Kimiko had told him,back when they had met, that Abby had a pure sole,that has not been tainted by what at happened to her. Another reason he had desided to stay and protect her.

Kimiko watched beside Kojio and Shiki."becarefull Abby",she cashoned.

Kojio watched."yes,he could be posesed"

Abby looked back to them."hes not ... plus,hes a shaman too ... I think",she said happily and looked back to theboy. Waiting for a responce.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 04-08-2011, 01:17 AM

"Yeah, I'm fine." Xing replied, wiping off his glasses. "Aw, crap! They're covered in mud!" He squinted, seeing thr girl's and the boy's companion spirits. "Hey, you guys are shamans too!" He held his hand out to the girl. "I'm Tao Xing!"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-08-2011, 01:33 AM

Abby smiled at the boys eagerness and gently shook his hand."im Abby Serino,the boy is Shiki Uzaki, the female spirit ,whos my partner is Kimiko Isiata, and Shiki-sans partner is Kojio, its nice to meet you too Tao Xing",she said and pulled a cloth from her small bag on her back."here,to clean off your glasses",she said happily.

Shiki made his way over."so where were you headed in sich a hurry?",he asked raiseing an eyebrow.

Kimiko smiled."nice to meet you",she said hiveing a bow and looked around."thes lots of spirit energy here i see"

Kojio looked to the boy."where is you acompaning spirit mr.Tao?"

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 04-08-2011, 02:03 AM

"Right here," Xing replied, nodding his head towards Bason, who swtiched into his full form from spirit flame mode. "May I introduce Bason."

Bason bowed. "It is a pleasure, Miss Kimiko, Miss Serino, Master Shiki, and Master Koji." He said.

Xing gratefully took the cloth. "Thanks," He said. "I'm a bit of a klutz. Bumping into things and tripping are two things I'm rather good at, I'm afraid."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-08-2011, 02:08 AM

Abby giggeled."that nothing to be discouraged about, im a klutz once in while",she said smileing at him frindly.She looked up to Bason and smiled."Nice to meet you Bason",she said standing and looked to Tao holding out her hand to help him up.

Shiki mearly nodded to them and looked away staying quite.

Abby looked back and smiled some before looking to Xing."And don't mnd Shiki-San,he's not use to being around other people"

Kojio smierked."Exsept for Miss Abby"

Shiki gave Kojio an look.But said nothing.

Kimiko laughed."yes its nice to meet the bothe of you as well",she said kindly.

Last edited by IchirusVampireGirl; 04-08-2011 at 02:13 AM..

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 04-08-2011, 02:14 AM

Xing took the hand gladly. "Yeah...I can't even get out of bed without landing flat on my face it seems." He laughed nervously.

"Master Xing, if you will not complain about speaking my mind, but you can't even go down stairs without falling." Bason pointed out. Xing giggled nervously.

"Yeah...I've got reeeealy bad coordination...."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-08-2011, 02:21 AM

Abby smiled at them."so where were you heading,we jsut orived here,and im kida looking for my house-well ants house",she said nervously herself.

Shiki looked to her."what! I thought you said you kne where we were going"

Abby smiled soome."I do ... well sortta....almost...hey its been 10 years!",she said stuburnly.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 04-08-2011, 02:33 AM

"Oh, I was heading for the center of the city for the start of the Shaman Fight." Xing said. He pointed to his oracle pager. "Are you guys competing as well?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-08-2011, 02:36 AM

Abby nodded."yeap! been practiceing since i was little Kimiko's been around since i way five,been training since then",she said proudly.

Shiki nodded."yeah ,so i guess after we find the house we can head to the center of the town",he said calmly.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 04-08-2011, 02:44 AM

"Where's the house you're looking for?" Xing asked curiously.

"Master Xing...." Bason warned.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-08-2011, 02:50 AM

Abby looked to him."hmm somwhere along this street,its kinda been abondon dor the past fifeteen years",she said nervously."do you know where its at?",she asked looking hopefully.

Shiki looked to him."we'd be really greatfull",he finally siad ,wanting to try and get use to others,since Abby was so people friendly.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 04-08-2011, 03:16 AM

"I know where that place is!" Xing replied. "It's not too far from here. I honestly can't see why so many people don't like that place; the ghosts there are only bored, that's all." He shrugged as he spoke. "I go by there every day on my way to high school."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-08-2011, 03:23 AM

Abbys face brightened."awsome! hey if you like you can come by whenever you like",she said happily."would you be able to take us there",she siad her eyes full of hope.

Shiki smiled some."yes please"

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 04-08-2011, 03:28 AM

"Sure," Xing replied. "It still looks like it's in good condition, but I think it might need some fixing up. I wouldn't know since I've never been in there."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-08-2011, 03:41 AM

Abby smiled."well now you will,and it wouldnt surprise me,it has been ocupied by the living since my aunt and unce died",she said looking up at they sky.

Shiki looked to Abby with some worrie,but said nothing."so,Xing,have you senced any dark spirits here?",he inquierd.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 04-08-2011, 03:45 AM

Xing shook his head. "No, I haven't." He replied. "You looking for something?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-08-2011, 03:47 AM

Shiki sighed."yes,but know",he said softly."were keepig an eye out for him,because he's after Abby"

Abby looked back to Shiki."you worry to much"

Shiki looked at her.'I have good reasons too"

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 04-08-2011, 03:54 AM

"Are you two an item or something?" Xing asked without thinking.

"Master Xing!" Bason exclaimed.

"What? I only asked a question." Xing replied. Bason sighed.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-08-2011, 03:57 AM

Shiki shook his head."no nothing like that",he said in a serious and calm tone.

Kojio nodded."they are good frinds,have been for the past two years....",he said confirming Shikis coment

Abby smiled."yeah good friends",she said looking at Xing."what made you ask that?",she asked now curious.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 04-08-2011, 04:01 AM

Xing shrugged. "Just the way you two were acting towards each other. I kind of makes one think that you're going out or something."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-08-2011, 04:09 AM

Shiki smiled so,me."nah i just ow her my life",he said shrugging.

Abby looked at Shiki then to Xing."okayt i can see where you got the idea"