Winterwolfgoddess
Miss You Guys
Penpal

Old 06-14-2017, 01:22 AM

hummy: although I truly appreciate the offer dear, I could not let the item for lower than 8k. My own estimation at this point is 10-12k for the Ningyo. The last one I know for sure to sell in the Exchange was for 9k in 2015.

*Hime*: sounds good!

salvete: just let me know when you are ready. Some of these may be getting worked into a deal right now, but I will update the list when I know for sure. If you know what you want for absolute hold, feel free to ask.

Roachi: Haha thanks. it feels weird having nieces and a nephew on the way. I have to keep reminding myself it was probably going to happen one today. I am 26 years old gosh darn it!

Last edited by Winterwolfgoddess; 06-14-2017 at 01:25 AM..

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 06-14-2017, 01:25 AM

Oh no worries I thought it said that one was just sold on the 27th of May this year and it was just a gift for a friend so I'll have to pass on that I'm sure somebody else will scoop it up real quick but with the URE coming up I need to save what I can for that thank you

Winterwolfgoddess
Miss You Guys
Penpal

Old 06-14-2017, 01:29 AM

No, that just means the last one sold in the Marketplace on May 27th, but not at what price. I will say I was never a fan of our Market. :(

What is URE?

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 06-14-2017, 01:32 AM

Oh yeah those are the marketplace sales I have no clue one one sold in the exchange forum that is the user run event it will be an event without event Commons or event rares but a lot of prizes will be given out it starts July 14th and runs through July 20th

Winterwolfgoddess
Miss You Guys
Penpal

Old 06-15-2017, 01:22 AM

Ohhh...What is the theme for this one?

So trying to do research on stuff...it looks like the rapid decline happened between 2013 and 2015 on Mene. Gosh. The Exchange used to be so lively. :(

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 06-15-2017, 08:39 AM

Yeah it's real sad. Don't visit the art forum whatever you do...

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 06-16-2017, 04:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterwolfgoddess View Post
hummy: although I truly appreciate the offer dear, I could not let the item for lower than 8k. My own estimation at this point is 10-12k for the Ningyo. The last one I know for sure to sell in the Exchange was for 9k in 2015.

*Hime*: sounds good!

salvete: just let me know when you are ready. Some of these may be getting worked into a deal right now, but I will update the list when I know for sure. If you know what you want for absolute hold, feel free to ask.

Roachi: Haha thanks. it feels weird having nieces and a nephew on the way. I have to keep reminding myself it was probably going to happen one today. I am 26 years old gosh darn it!
yes I would like to hold all of the items I listed if that is possible

I might have enough goldies for all of them right now actually -- I have around 75000 goldies right now, it's just that I might have some items you want to trade for <3

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 06-17-2017, 03:33 AM

Winter?!?! :O

---------- Post added 06-16-2017 at 08:35 PM ----------

As for Jelly, she left for some kind of big health problems. She's been gone over 2 years now with no update! :(

Captain Howdy is another one that moved up, last I saw.

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 06-20-2017, 05:34 PM

Hello! How much are you asking for Makin' Faces? :o

Queen_Andais
I move the stars for no one.

Penpal

Old 06-20-2017, 08:36 PM

Winter! Cannot believe you have finally returned to us! Could have knocked me over with a feather when I saw you were back.

Let me know what items you are looking for specifically, we can definitely set up some trades. Got a few things chunked away from events past and CIs.

Last edited by Queen_Andais; 06-20-2017 at 08:55 PM..

Winterwolfgoddess
Miss You Guys
Penpal

Old 06-22-2017, 01:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roachi View Post
Yeah it's real sad. Don't visit the art forum whatever you do...
It's too late for this. I saw it already >.< Oh man....

Quote:
Originally Posted by salvete View Post
yes I would like to hold all of the items I listed if that is possible

I might have enough goldies for all of them right now actually -- I have around 75000 goldies right now, it's just that I might have some items you want to trade for <3
Let me know which items you have. Roachi: is also interested in some of the same items, but I will put them on hold for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignis View Post
Hello! How much are you asking for Makin' Faces? :o
This item I have has a HARD time pricing. Let us start by you making an offer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_Andais View Post
Winter! Cannot believe you have finally returned to us! Could have knocked me over with a feather when I saw you were back.

Let me know what items you are looking for specifically, we can definitely set up some trades. Got a few things chunked away from events past and CIs.
Haha, I have poked around enough recently to decide to dip my toes back in. And yet now there is a change I may get distracted again. I am so confused with my life and work and possible relationships right now.

I am not sure what I am looking for right now. I am looking at past CIs and Events I have missed to see what I want to prioritize. I'll try to update my buying list later this week. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suona View Post
Winter?!?! :O

---------- Post added 06-16-2017 at 08:35 PM ----------

As for Jelly, she left for some kind of big health problems. She's been gone over 2 years now with no update! :(

Captain Howdy is another one that moved up, last I saw.
SUONA

Yes. Jelly's absence on here makes me sad :( She was really the last person who pushed me to come back instead of my lingering. Sooo many people I see have not been on in a while.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 06-22-2017, 01:59 AM

Jelly is really good at making you feel special and wanted on here.
I wish you the best in your relationship and work.

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 06-22-2017, 02:23 AM

I have extras of hawt diggity dawg, ice palace, desktop, dove wings, dove anklewings, raven anklewings, estatic storm, midas touch, yin yang, and some others. Are you still missing any of these?