Tsundere
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-15-2011, 12:51 AM

:mail:

So today is Valentine's Day! (duh)

This thread is for those who are just so filled up with happy and joy and love and cutesy-ness that they just wanna shout at the internet about how happy they are and how the world is just PERFECT and filled with LOVE and JOY and JOYNESS!
Note: Not to lord it over those who think this world is awful and filled with hate and mad and madness.

Significant other did something cute? Extremely pleased with your clever and well-thought-out gift for him/her? Unexpected surprises? General squee? Post about it here and let the good times roll!

EDIT: Since we're not getting that many replies, I'd like to make it known that stories of past squee-worthy Valentine's days or even regular squee-worthy days are welcome as well!

:mail:

My boyfriend and I decided it was better for us to go on a date before Valentine's day since we're both busy college students and today is Monday...but today he surprised me at school with ten Portal and L4D-themed valentines. We always play L4D together. <3

Last edited by Tsundere; 02-15-2011 at 03:02 AM..

Sir D . L O Van Lobsters
The First.

Old 02-15-2011, 01:41 AM

Howdy Tsun!

Left for dead is pretty awesome. I used the play awhile ago! Before the COD Black Ops monster came and eated up all of my game time... haha

Tsundere
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-15-2011, 01:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir D . L O View Post
Howdy Tsun!

Left for dead is pretty awesome. I used the play awhile ago! Before the COD Black Ops monster came and eated up all of my game time... haha
PC or Xbox? I've played both and I'm definitely better at PC. >w>;

Tsundere
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-16-2011, 02:37 AM

No one has ever felt love-joy-squee in their entire lives? Ever? Really?