Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 02-19-2013, 09:08 PM

A yaoi or boy on boy private roleplay, feel free to read the yummy goodness or find something more to your likings. If you enjoy it, feel free to contact us and ask to do a one on one or a group rp!

Allen in Wunderland

Name: Allen Kingsleigh
race/occupation: Human boy, and heir of family estate
Personality: He can act demure, polite and well bred. But mostly that is a mask, he is patient and strong willed and a bit sarcastic when he can get away with it.
Bio: Ever the duties of family, Allen always appeared dutiful and of the best manners. Inside was a lot of repressed frustration. Sometimes he slips and ends up being very sarcastic and when he knows he can get away with it he plays people, snubbing them without most understanding what he is doing.

Name: Majesty
race/occupation: King of Hearts
Personality: Arrogant, lustful, brutal, sexy, spoiled.
Bio: To be king one must be strong, it was easy for him, he fit into his role better than if a sculptor had fitted him into it. Only problem is he can be a little too strong, Kindness and mercy is not something he has been taught.

RP Character
Name: Meral
race/occupation: Door mouse
Personality: Easy to panic but also easy to sleep and be lazy, kinda polar extremes. Hes a friendly and helpful bloke if you don't scare him off. Loves loves sweets.
Bio: He was the runt of the litter, sheltered and pampered. A few siblings jealous of him, picked on him doing nasty pranks and scares through his childhood.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-20-2013, 05:52 PM

Character- Mad Hatter

Nick-Name- Has None

Picture-

Abilities- My abilities you ask? Well i don't rightly know, i guess it could be the fact that i see what isn't there, that can't be seen or maybe i am just plain crazy and have no abilities.

Age- 19

Gender- Male

Personality- My personality? Well i wouldn't rightly know what it is, considering the fact that it changes a lot, i am crazy, lost in my own little world. Ah tea, tea time that is what time it is....wait what was i talking about? Oh wait.....eccentric.....that is the cat...the annoying thing disappearing all the time, makes me mad, could kill him....yea.....Ah random that is my personality....or the best word for it, maybe or maybe not who knows.

Likes- Tea

Dislikes- Coffee

Distinguishable Traits- I also have a tattoo or two, even a piercing in my lip.

Weapon- I have a couple of guns that i keep on me so that i can protect myself from people, plants, tea cups, oh i always wear suits and have my top hat on, though i guess i could wear something else......nope sorry too busy being me.

Extra- My real name is Seth Allen Killmeyer. I am bisexual because i date people that i am interested in though i have no one at the moment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

Skylar Ayray

Character: Cheshire Cat

Eye Color: Amber

Skin Tone: Tan

Hair Color: Fuchsia Pink and Purple

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 115 lbs

Personality: He is an easy going guy, he hates being yelled at, he also can be rather childish at times. Intelligent, very open-minded, he loves to talk and can some times be very persuasive. I tends to know how to get what he wants, is also very curious and has a habit of getting into trouble, it is also very hard to find him since he tends to hide from people.

History: does not talk about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Second Form: *actually white rabbit form*

Name: Akihiro

Nickname: Whitey

Weaknes: Obsessed with time

Extra: fixes clocks for a living, is very private, tends to keep to him self, has ocd, his ears are very sensitive and very very soft and fluffy.

Character: White Rabbit

(lol that is all i ever had for Akihiro lol)

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 02-21-2013, 05:44 AM

Allen nodded politely as his mother yammered on and on and on. Future parties and chances to raise in social standings. It was the tumult of his expected duties. He barely held his polite enthusiasm until he could escape his mother's graces. He snuck his secret bag out of the cubby hole near the door eager to get out onto the roads and out onto his family's vast grounds. When out of site he turned the bag inside out. A commoner hat and wrap around short cloak. It would help hide his standing from distant eyes at least. He sighed finally giving into a real smile for the first time in what seemed like weeks. When he was out here alone, there were no expectations, no one trying to get the better of him, no one using him for anything. Just himself and the laws of the wild. Well at least as wild as his Father's lands where. He particularly liked this forest on the land. It seemed a bit more untamed, the trees old and gnarled like the wrinkles of an exceptionally old man.

It was dull dull dull dull dullllll. Flamingo croquet was so not in season, life and death chess seemed dull and no one had given him an excuse to off with their heads. Dull day indeed. What was a king of hearts to do. He could think of nothing that interested him, he had done everything over and over. He needed something new, something exciting. Or at least order someone to find him something new and exciting to play with, and if they failed he could at least chop there head off.

"Whitey!" he called the nickname of one of his servants. He didn't like to use first names. It wouldn't do for the common rabble to believe themselves on any equal footing.

Meral or doormouse as he was often called, dozed happily in a teapot. Normally he wouldn't fit, but as part of his mouse magic he could change size from a typical mouse to the size of a young boy. It was a nice warm day and he had a little too much sweetcake along with the usual tea this afternoon. Tea parties at the mad hatters were a bit random as is the Hatter himself. Still it was a decent place to be as long as he stayed a bit out of radar. he did scare easily a bit of left over trauma from his childhood, not that he was a man, he was still pretty young, but he liked to think he was plenty old. He dreamed happily thinking of sweets he would eat later.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-21-2013, 05:38 PM

Akihiro's ears twitched as he heard the king call him, this was not good, the King was rarely in a good mood and when he called for him, he knew that something terrible was going through his mind. He pulled his jacket on, sticking his head out of his earthly rabbit home, pushing his glasses up his nose before looking around to make sure that no one was there. The white rabbit dodge through the woods, having ran into Allen on accident.

"Oh no....I am going to be late!!!" he said to no one in particular as he pulled out his pocket watch to look at the time before he stashed it away and darted off, not bothering to see if Allen was alright or if he wasn't following him. He moved quickly through the trees before he ducked into a door that was big enough to fit the two and half foot rabbit, standing on hind legs, and ears straight up through it before closing it behind him.

Upon going through the door, there stood a boy with white hair, adjusting his hat as he straightened out his cloak, white gloves and boots before he darted off once more. his white rabbit ears twitched as he, moved down the paths, passing the Cheshire cat in his makeshift mushroom bed, even going through the Mad hatter's Tea party before he ducked through another door into a garden. Teal eyes looked around for a moment before he finally spotted the king, he quickly moved over to them, pulling his watch out to see how late he was, flinching at seeing that he was late by about three minutes.

"My apologizes for my lateness.....I was fixing my grandfather clock and had to get parts." he said to the king as he kneeled before him, being careful as he let his teal eyes watch the king from under his hat. He was being careful as to not anger the toner and older male, though he must say that the good looking male was very appealing to him but he couldn't let him know, not yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seth yawned, or the mad hatter did, as he is better known as. He sighed heavily once more, looking around at the empty tea table, he propped his feet up, looking at the tea pot that was next to him before he picked it up, taking the lead off of it as he looked inside. He reached his pinky finger inside to pet the small boy that was sleeping inside of it. "Ah my little doormouse has become tea.....i wonder if i should drink him all up." he said to him as he chuckled, looking at him with his deep blue eyes, leaning his face on his hand before he set the tea pot down once more, pouring himself some tea as he watched the white rabbit run through his backyard off to who knows where.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skylar on the other hand was being rather lazy, he had convinced the caterpillar to give him one of his rather large mushrooms. He yawned as he curled up on the mushroom even more, only waking up when the white rabbit ran by him, it caused him to growl and snap at him before he rolled over to settle back down to sleep once more.

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 03-03-2013, 09:33 PM

Allen, found himself on the forest floor before even realizing anyone was near, let alone crashing by. Rubbing his bruised knees, he looked for the one responsible. A rabbit. A very white, and very large rabbit paused nearby. surely he must have hit his head when he fell for the rabbit was wearing a waist coat and looking at a pocket watch, all the while muttering.

"late? More like too early for this nonsense." Allen muttered picking himself up and brushing the dirt from his shorts. when he glanced back up the rabbit was flinging himself through a door.

"Even delusions should not be so rude!" He called after the strange rabbit. Still he couldn't leave things be, he had a bit of pried and whatever was going on had to have some truth in reality since he had scrapped his left knee and banged the other. He chased after the rabbit ducking through the door, without realizing the drop ahead. He tumbled down rolling and banging more than his knees this time. finally he stopped, well at least his body did. His head was still spinning.

"SILENCE!" roared the king of hearts. Such lame excuses. He was king, no excuse should give sway before his beck and call. He was tempted to off with the rabbit's head right then and there. He paused glaring at the long eared boy. "I shall not hear of your pitiful excuses, for they dull my ears. You rabbit, are in charge of my entertainment today, and if you fail to please me for even one moment, I shall let my executioner make entertainment of you. Do you understand?" With an evil smirk he pointed his red heart staff at the rabbit motioning with his other hand in a slice across his neck.

Meral giggled lightly in his sleep when the hatters finger stroked him. His ears were especially ticklish, and goodness he ever got so flustered about his tail. the mouse boy yawned, his little pink tongue curling out as he did. Blinking away some sleep as he sat up he stretched lightly giving his head a shake to help aid him in waking up. It had been a nice little nap, and his tummy was getting a little hungry. Carefully he crawled out, almost slipping back in at one point. still with a little wriggling he managed to get himself out, plopping onto the table. He glanced about, spotting the Hatter watching something off at the end of the table.

"Gud afternoon Hatter, What are you watching?" he asked curiously.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-07-2013, 06:00 PM

Skylar looked up as he heard a commotion, he knew every person in wonderland or the land of hearts as it was now called since the white queen was brutally murder by his own brother's bare hands. He grinned at the thought of that, remember every detail as if it was nothing, it was the most glorious death anyone could have, in his opinion anyways. After a few minutes the Cheshire cat shook his head as if he was trying to get it on straight as he finally spotted the unknown male coming around the corner towards him. His tail swished back and forth as his smile grew even more wide, sitting up to get a better view of the male. "What a curious sight we have. Though i wonder if your as sane as the rest of us. Maybe you should take some medicine for that head of yours." he said to him before he started to laugh, he was already starting to fade a bit which normally happens when he gets excited over something new.

The white rabbit's ears laid flat against the hat that was upon his head, his tail twitched a bit as he tugged on one of his gloves once more, he was only telling the truth and if he died because of it then everyone shall be late in the kingdom, after all he was the only one that could take care of the time pieces that the king so loved to break. "Yes sirree. Would you like to play a game of hearts?" he asked him, it was one that he knew the king loved to play, after all how often could you mess with people's love lives and get away with it? Make them fall in and out of love as easily as chopping off someones head. He was just glad that he did not have a love life, sure the king was more then enough eye candy for him, but if he had someone special or had fallen in love or was broken heart-ted the king would toy with it as easily as he did with flamingos. "Or would you like to join the mad hatter for tea? you have been putting it off for quit sometime now." he said to him in a soft voice, unlike most people he tended to get away with a bit more things, why, no one knows, he doesn't even know. All he knows is his punishment tends to lean towards broken clocks and piercing in various places along with small tattoos in various places.

Seth chuckled as he watched the little mouse crawl out of the teapot, he couldn't help but admire every little movement that was created by the dormouse. "Ah, Meral. You seemed to have missed the excitement. Though I suppose some cake and tea will have to do since your no longer my drink." he said to him with a chuckle, picking up the small creature that had been sitting on the table, pointing off in the direction that the white rabbit had disappeared at. "What is like a cloud, as quick as a fox and always has time?" he randomly asked Meral as he set him down on a cookie, pushing a piece of cake and some tea towards him, drinking his own in the process as he sighed once more. It was clear that he was bored, just like the Queen of Hearts was.