It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-29-2012, 09:44 PM

Name- Sinsue Hoshigo

Age- 5(later 19)

Race- Raven Mage

Pic-

Later

I would like it if you put up some pics but either way... I would like bio's though

yaoifan816
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-29-2012, 10:00 PM

Serenity age 3

Serenity age 17

Rosalin age 7

Rosaline age 21

Last edited by yaoifan816; 06-29-2012 at 10:06 PM..

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-29-2012, 10:02 PM

(serinity's pic didn't show up and do you want me to copy your post from the pm?)

yaoifan816
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-29-2012, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinsue Hoshigo View Post
Name- Sinsue Hoshigo

Age- 5(later 19)

Race- Raven Mage

Pic-

Later

I would like it if you put up some pics but either way... I would like bio's though
Quote:
(serinity's pic didn't show up and do you want me to copy your post from the pm?)
I fixed it hope you like my pic i chose

---------- Post added 06-29-2012 at 06:16 PM ----------

Profile for Serenity. She quite intelligent witch. After she turns 11 her personality switches from happy to indifferent to everything around her as her power in magic grow she becomes more serious and responsible.

Profile for Rosalin. She is a very serious child and hates being deceived, she despises people who hurt other, and she become increasingly violent to anyone who hurts her loved one. She does not stand for bulling and try to protect those who are too weak to protect themselves. When she matures her violent tendencies increase as does her dislike for deceivers.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-29-2012, 10:21 PM

(you don't have to repost my post since we're the only ones that are going to be on this rp X3 and I'm glad I chose not to go with one of my original pic choices since you used it for Serenity XD and here's your post so I'll reply)

Quote:
Serenity watched as her older sister pace in front of her. They had just found out from their father that were getting another mother and sister. For Serenity she couldn't have been more happy, but Rosalin looked mad.

"How could he?" Rosalin snarled angrily "She only two years younger than me." Serenity blinked confused about what her sister was talking about. A loud click sounded through the room and both Serenity and Rosalin's heads snapped to watch as the door opened.
As the door opened a young girl and a woman stepped in though the young girl looked a little nervous and hid behind the woman.

"Hello girls... it's nice to see you again. I'm sorry we didn't get to talk before... but me and your father were just so busy. I'm Rosa and this is Sinsue." The woman said kindly and smiled at the two young girls hoping that they could like her at some point.... she knew that Rosalin didn't like her right now but she hoped that she would come to like her... or at least her daughter.

Sinsue looked at the other two girls shyly though stayed half hidden behind her mother.

(sorry if it kinda sucks XP not feelin the best right now)

yaoifan816
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-29-2012, 10:27 PM

Quote:
(you don't have to repost my post since we're the only ones that are going to be on this rp X3 and I'm glad I chose not to go with one of my original pic choices since you used it for Serenity XD and here's your post so I'll reply)

As the door opened a young girl and a woman stepped in though the young girl looked a little nervous and hid behind the woman.

"Hello girls... it's nice to see you again. I'm sorry we didn't get to talk before... but me and your father were just so busy. I'm Rosa and this is Sinsue." The woman said kindly and smiled at the two young girls hoping that they could like her at some point.... she knew that Rosalin didn't like her right now but she hoped that she would come to like her... or at least her daughter.

Sinsue looked at the other two girls shyly though stayed half hidden behind her mother.

(sorry if it kinda sucks XP not feelin the best right now)
Serenity flew off the bed grinning as she introduced herself. "I'm Serenity, it a pleasure to meet you."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-29-2012, 10:36 PM

(again Sammy you don't have to quote my last post since it's just us rping in this thread)

"Go on sweety it's okay... I need to get all of our stuff settled anyway... you girls have fun and play nice." Rosa smiled before leaving the room since it didn't seem either of the girls really wanted to talk to her.

"Um... h-hi..." Sinsue said softly as she held onto her stuffed bear. "I'm Sinsue..." she said softly looking back and the door wondering why they would be staying here now....

yaoifan816
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-29-2012, 10:55 PM

Rosalin growled and slipped from the room not wanting to be around the girl anymore. Serenity frowned and looked at Sinsue. "I'm sorry about her, I don't know why she's so upset."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-29-2012, 11:05 PM

Sinsue watched Rosalin a bit worriedly before looking at Serenity. "Did I do something to make her mad?" she asked quietly before giving the other girl a little bit of a smile. not getting a bad feeling from her at all.

yaoifan816
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-29-2012, 11:09 PM

"No, I don't think Rosalin is mad at you." Serenity said softly looking at her. "I just think she's taking her anger out on you because you are easy target."

Last edited by yaoifan816; 06-29-2012 at 11:13 PM..

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-29-2012, 11:24 PM

"Oh... why? is she mad that our parents are getting married? I mean... I could understand that" Sinsue said softly looking at the door for a second then back to Serenity and smiled at her some.

yaoifan816
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-29-2012, 11:29 PM

"Yes, but don't let her get to you or she make your life hell." Both girls turned when they heard the door open and Rosalin stood in the door way eyes hard before softening as she looked at her sister. "Dinner is ready Serenity so go clean up." With that she left the two alone again.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-29-2012, 11:36 PM

Sinsue shivered a bit as she saw Rosalin's hard eyes and didn't like that at all... though she would try to be nice to the girl and hopefully, eventually, become her friend. She went to go wash up and waited for Serenity before going to the dining room where she sat next to her mother and stayed quiet really not feeling like talking.

"what's wrong sweety?" Rosa asked softly though only got a small 'nothing' in return witch worried her some.

yaoifan816
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-29-2012, 11:44 PM

Rosalin glared at the food on her plate she hated how the girl was acting, but she had to admit to herself that wasn't her fault not that she was going to lighten up any toward her. "Rosalin," She brought her eyes up meeting her father's hard eye. "You will stop acting like a child. I love Rosa and our daughter and you act accordingly. Rosalin glared at her father as she growled.
"I hate you, i hate her, and I hate your daughter." With that she pushed away from the table and walked out the room.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-29-2012, 11:58 PM

Sinsue whimpered a bit when she heard Rosalin and looked up at her mother who was frowning sadly. "Maybe we just waited too long to tell them?" Rosa asked Kaji a bit worriedly since the girls didn't really seem to be getting along... well Sinsue and Serenity were but she kinda expected that.

yaoifan816
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-30-2012, 12:04 AM

Rosalin slammed her door close and picked up the picture of her mother. "Why did you leave us? Father has replaced you with another and i can't even begin to imagine ever liking that whore and her daughter Sinsue." Tears ran down her face as she cried silently, but sat up when she heard a timid knocking on her. Wiping her tears away. "Come in she growled as she glared at the door.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-30-2012, 12:11 AM

Sinsue slowly peaked in and looked at Rosalin timidly. "Hi... um... can I come in?" she asked softly and knew, for some reason, Rosalin was mad at her... but it wasn't her fault and she just wanted to talk to her and see if she could help in any way... she always wanted to help people and she could understand Rosalin's anger in a way... she wasn't exactly thrilled about moving here with people she didn't know or love and only knew her mother, but she wanted to try and make the best of it.

yaoifan816
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-30-2012, 12:12 AM

Rosalin hesitated before nodding for her to enter watch her every move and growled in warning as got to close

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-30-2012, 12:37 AM

Sinsue looked at Rosalin as she walked in and had that feeling like she was walking into some dangerous animals cage... btu she shook that off right away and didn't want to think like that. "I... just thought I would come and talk to you... I... don't want there to be bad feelings between us... I can understand your anger though... I really can... but... is there anything I can do to help sooth it at all? I want us to be friends at least... I know you probably could never accept me as family... but... can we try to be friends?" she asked softly looking at the other girl and really hoped she didn't take her words in the wrong way or her kind gestures in the wrong way... she just wanted to have friendly relations in the house was all..

yaoifan816
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-30-2012, 12:49 AM

"I can't and I won't just leave and stay out of my way. If you don't say anything to me than I won't say anything to you."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-30-2012, 12:57 AM

Sinsue sighed a bit and left the room and she went to find her mother and find out where she would be staying. She didn't know if she would be bunking with one of the other girls or if she would have her own room... she kinda hoped that she would have her own room though.

yaoifan816
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-30-2012, 01:00 AM

Kaji heard a knock on his door. "Enter." He watched a worried and weary Sinsue walked int.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-30-2012, 01:04 AM

"Oh... Hi Kaji... um... where will I be staying?" Sinsue asked softly as she looked at Kaji and saw her mother already curled up in bed and knew that she had to be tired after spending most of the day packing and moving.

yaoifan816
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-30-2012, 01:14 AM

"Oh I forgotten about that. If go back into the hall and take a left it's the fifth door on your right. Was there anything else." He as smiling encouragingly at her.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-30-2012, 01:18 AM

"Oh... thank you and no... nothing else... good night." Sinsue said softly as she walked down to her room and opened the door before entering and closing it behind her. Really she wished that her and her mom could just leave... Rosalin was making her feel very unwelcome here.