bridge7112
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-18-2013, 06:43 PM

It was dark, although not night time dark but stormy dark. The clouds swarmed over the sky, filling it with darkness like a goos soul corrupt by sin. Then came the rain, sheets of it coming down in torrents. It ponded against anything it fell on, big blinding drops of water making it impossible to see when driving.

A small dainty cat was exhausted. He'd just had a pathetic excuse for a hunt, only a small and skimpy rat that barely had any meat on its bones. It hadn't even been enough for the two very hungry mouths that he had to feed. However he thought as long as there was something in their belly that wasn't bugs or garbage that he had done his job. He stood up straight, looking both ways before crossing the street. Normally he wouldn't be this careless but their shelter was across the street and they would be safe from the rain there.

In his mouth was a small white kitten with a sand colored ruffle around his neck. He had bright violet eyes and was shaking from cold and wheezing sickly. He had been born a twin to his brother who was following behind Arthur, stalking the other's tail. Twins were extremely rare and even more rare for a twin to actually live through it. However because of that his breathing was fast and quick as though he were wheezing and he got extremely tired quickly.

The other kitten was chasing and playing with Arthur's tail was pure white, with bright blue eyes and markings around his nose and eyes as though he looked like he was wearing glasses. His eyes were filled with life as he swatted and fought at his dad's tail and tried to bite it. His own ruffle was dark brown and made him look sweet.

Arthur blinked and headed across the street deeming it safe. However a second later the road lit up before him. Immediately panic bubbled in his chest and instead of running out of the way, knowing Alfred wouldn't be able to make it. He pressed the two kittens under him and closed his eyes bracing for impact. "I love you." He mewed, then he was hit and sent flying, rolling to a stop a few seconds later.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 02-19-2013, 12:14 AM

The brakes on a black 2013 Suzuki Kizashi screech as the car turns sharply in the road. Lucky there was no other car on the road when the black car spins to a stop. Eiri still had a very tight grip on the steering wheel white knuckled grip on it. “What the hell did I just hit?” says finally catching his breath when the car stops. His head lights hits a bump or something on the side of the road. At first he thought he hit an animal but now he wasn’t so sure.

Eiri leaves the engine on and turns the lights to high beam to get more light on the road. He also put his hazard lights on to so if there was any other cars there would know something was wrong. The male steps out of his car wearing his black business suit since he just gotten off of work and runs over to the bump. “Hey...are you ok?! Please answer me!” says seeing it was more than animal but it was a person. Now he was wet and cold but he didn’t care at the moment.

“Hey!..” moves over and bents down to carefully shake him. Eiri also reaches to his cell and trys to make a call but it didn’t have any signal. “Damn cell phone..” curses at it looking at it. Eiri looks back down to check of the person was alive not even noticing the twin kittens yet. He really didn’t mean to hit anything but the weather didn’t help anything. He was always a good driver but hated to drive in bad weather but his job called for it no matter what the weather was.

bridge7112
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-20-2013, 12:29 AM

Matthew felt soaked with water. He was letting out cute little coughs and making pathetic mewls. Alfred's ears twitched and knowing his little brother wouldn't survive long in this downpour he grabbed his brother by the scruff and dragged him over to the stranger as a huge gust of wind made the two kittens go flying, Alfred clawing into the man's shoe and letting out a tiny and weak. "Meow."

Matthew blinked with violet eyes and only seeking a place of warmth crawled up the man's shoe and into his pant leg where it was nice a warm. He pressed against the heat of the man's skin, letting out a happy mew as he found refuge. Alfred was more playful and wagged his tail happily, pouncing at the man's shoe. He looked up with sparely blue eyes and meowed louder.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-20-2013, 06:08 PM

Eiri felt something going up his pants leg and nearly freaks out before he looks down seeing the kittens. He figure they was from person who hit them. Eiri knew he couldn’t let the kittens stay out here in the cold and raining weather. Sighs deeply knowing he didn’t have a choice before he bents down and scoops up the two kittens “Come on lets get out of here...” says. As there would be one good thing he would vow to take care of the two no matter what.

He turns and walks back to his car to the passanger side and opens the car. He grabs a towel from the back seat and place it on the front seat. Making it a soft and warm bed before he lays the kittens in there “Now stay there we going home now..” says. Eiri closes the door before running around to the driver seat. Shifting the car into drive and turns the car back around and heads away. Eiri sighs deeply staring out at the street as time to time he looks over at he kittens for a sec while going into the city and to the apartment complex.

bridge7112
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-20-2013, 08:38 PM

Alfred blinked, taking a swat at the person as he placed them in the back seat of the car. Of course his paw only batted air and soon he was deposited onto a warm and fluffy surface. His eyes widened softly, and a low purr escaped his throat. He blinked and rolled into the towel at an attempt to dry himself off as he rolled and rolled. Matthew blinked and laid limply on the towel.

Alfred blinked, then cuddled up to his brother, emitting a rather sleepy yawn. He let out a couple of meows of hunger, his brother letting out a few meows too before they were both silent. They were thirsty for milk and knew that complaining wouldn't get them anywhere. The snuggled up together and closed their eyes.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-21-2013, 04:05 PM

Eiri pulls into the underground parking lot and turns off the car. Once he was out of the car he comes around to the other side and gets the kittens still in the towel. He shakes some of his wet blond hair from his face and walks to the elevator. They rode up to the top for to the penthouse on the top of the apartment complex. He lived along so no one will know there was kittens in the building.

He yawns alittle walking into the penthouse and moves over to the couch, placing the kittens there before heading into the kitchen. Eiri opens the fridge door and looks in it lucky he had milk so he grabs it. Then grabs a small bowl from the cabinet and pours some in. Returning to the living room he place the bowl on the couch then heads to his bedroom to get out of his wet clothes.

bridge7112
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-22-2013, 05:21 AM

Alfred immediately ran at the milk, lapping it up with healthy hearty lapping. "Mmm, Mattie come here!" he meowed, turning back only to see Matthew laying down. "Mattie, come on! Come on you need to drink some! It'll make your strength go way up so you can be a brave hero like me! Come on! Time to drink up." he mewed, grabbing the kitten by his scruff and pulling him over towards the milk bowl. "Drink up!"

"Oui, merci grand frere." said Matthew warmly. "I've needed some food." He stood up on trembling paws and lapped up the milk. Alfred didn't touch a drop until the tiny tongue stopped lapping. Soon after drinking a good amount of the milk Matthew walked away from the bowl, going to a corner of the towel and curling into a small ball. Alfred shrugged and finished up the milk, even going into the bowl and finishing up the last few drops.

Alfred blinked, then hopped down from the couch, his curiosity getting the best of him. He trotted over to the door he had seen the man go in and walked right in. "Hi!" he meowed, which only came out as a meow. He sat down on the floor and looked curiously at them.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-23-2013, 01:31 AM

Eiri looks over at the kitten who was in the door way. He grabs a shirt and slips it on but doesn’t button up. Stretching alittle before walking over and sits down on the bed “Hello kitty I hope you like the milk...” sighs deeply. He yawns rubs the back of his neck alittle bit as it was sore. “What am I going to do with you two...” watching the kitten.

Eiri wasn’t sure if he would be able to take care of the two. Never had a pet before so this was a lot for him to take.Getting up off the bed he moves down to the floor. Eiri helds out a hand toward the kitten to see if he would come to him. He didn’t see the kitten’s brother and figure he went back to sleep.

bridge7112
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-25-2013, 05:59 PM

Alfred twitched when the hand was offered to him and immediately bolted toward it, tail wagging as he jumped and pounced onto the hand. "The milk was delicious!" he meowed, "I think I got every last drop out of that bowl!" He jumped off the hand and sniffed it, bathing it with his paw, then pressing against it excitedly. He was mostly dry by now, his fur fluffing up like it usually did with a wet cat.

He looked at the hand, then rolled onto his back, exposing his pure white belly. "Belly rub! Belly rub!" he squealed excitedly, tail flicking almost like a dog's. Alfred was just extremely easily excitable and was always excited about meeting new people and learning about the world.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-15-2013, 04:13 PM

(Sorry for the delay I finally have a new pc but then I had a issue with the email thing but now its been solve)

Eiri would chuckle hearing the kitten meowing a lot. He wish he knew what the kitten was saying but he knew the kitten sounded really happy. He strokes the kitten gently and watches him bathing his hand before he started petting him. "Your are so cute...of course I am sorry for taking away your father..." sighs deeply. But at lease he could give the twins a better home so they wouldn't worry about living outside or whatever.

Watching the kitten rolling over on its back. He figure what the kitten want "Oh so you want a belly rub...." says before he moves his hand over the little kitten's belly softly as he didn't want to rub to hard on the kitten. Eiri yawns a little as he continues to pet the kitten's stomach before stopping. "Sorry I would rub you more but I have some work to do before going to bed." he says before he stands up and stretches. He turns and walks over to the desk and sits down as he opens his laptop up.

(btw I did made the death note rp a while back)