M i r o
Comatose

Old 07-12-2012, 07:13 AM

It's a story over Lucifer and where his reign began or whatnots. xD
Though it's a big pro-profanity and such. I may not get into details if there's deeper adulterous parts?

Um, um. I think so? It was the original one, from the first game.
They've been altering what the Heartless look like, in each game. KH Dream Drop Distance has really >kawaii< ones. 8)

Ewon was a pokemon trainer I made up but I made him too complex. ><;
I knoooow! I was up waaaay passed my bedtime LOL;;

Well, yes. I was thinking of the Chandelier armature length and it seems fitting in a way?
OR I'll alter his arm warmers into clawed big mitt hands at the end, so it works better.
I don't know until I draw him out or someone draws him if I like either or.

Last edited by M i r o; 07-12-2012 at 07:25 AM..

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 07-18-2012, 09:52 PM

Oh. o 3o Interesting. I think I'll read it when I have the time~

lol I can't wait to play Dream Drop Distance then! o wo

Oh? I think I sorta liked that OC. How was he complicated?

I guess that makes sense. I think I'll try to draw him. He seems quite pretty~ X3
And it's interesting that he has transparent clothes. XD

M i r o
Comatose

Old 07-19-2012, 02:19 AM

Okedokey! ^^
I'm sorry if the chapters from the prologue seem out of place. I still need more feedback on it. xD

YES! I know! I can't either.
I love the kitty heartless with the strawberry ears. <3 Also the big fat blue blimpy dog thing. lol
You can see it all here: KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance] | SQUARE ENIX ; Though it's still in "Japanese"

A woman actually made a plushie of the blimpy thing and I was like: "OMG////WANT!" But it sold out quickly!
She's on deviantart, somewhere. She also makes other plushies of anime.

I think he was complicated because I couldn't really make his background firm enough.
I did like him too at one point but then I wanted to redesign a new character that I have more motivation in keeping.

Awww! Go ahead 8)
FUFUFU! Yessss! I'm not sure if I should say if he has anything covering his private parts?
I was thinking of lace black underwear? Oh, wait no! Blue flame boy shorts, yes! XD

Last edited by M i r o; 07-19-2012 at 02:21 AM..

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 07-23-2012, 11:10 PM

lol What kind of feedback are you looking for?

Oh? Kitty and doggy heartless?! O:
Woah! Those are heartless?! They're all so colorful! XD
Oh, I don't think that's a dog. It says wandanyan. So it sorta sounds like a mix between dog and a cat?
And they're all called Dreameaters. Do you know what a dreameater is? o 3o
What's sad is that I haven't played any of the KH games except for the first one and Chains of Memories.
And a tiny bit of the second.

Ah, I see. o 3o

Okay~
lol XD Blue flame boy shorts sound cute~

meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 07-24-2012, 06:38 AM

[waiting impatiently for Dream Drop Distance] Why isn't it the 31st already!? D<

Well, they've kind of have had different enemies pop up for different games.
Kingdom Hearts had Heartless. Kingdom Hearts 2 had Nobodies. Birth by Sleep had Unversed.
And now Dream Drop Distance has Dreameaters. XD [might be a bit too obsessed with KH]

[clings to Miroro] How have you been~?

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 07-25-2012, 03:40 AM

Just a few more days~ X3

Oh, that's interesting. I figured that was the case. So Dreameaters aren't Heartless?

meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 07-25-2012, 06:01 AM

It still feels so long away~ orz

Nope. They're not Heartless.
"Dream Eaters are creatures born from darkness that seek out the sleeping worlds' Keyholes."

Nuruhanj
The Pings Goddess

Old 07-25-2012, 11:24 AM

i reall like ur chars especially Miro XD

M i r o
Comatose

Old 07-26-2012, 04:33 AM

@ Meibby; It's easier to call them heartless XD
There's no difference to them from the other games to call them Dream-eaters (unless they actually do eat dreams) but the designs (other than the colors) are still the same-ish. @@;

I've been deaders... *sniff* I finally got a new tablet, though!
I'm trying to practice with it since it is a different model even though it's still made by the same company. I like this one better XD I'll also get back to sketching some of your Ocs I picked out from before.

How about chu~?

@ Kent; Feedback... like, are my chapters flowing correctly? Like, I'm not leaving out any information of a certain character? And it's okay that I jump to the next scene to the next with the line breaks? Should I add more content to flashbacks?

Pffft, it has a snout, it's a dog. XD To me, anyway.
Kinda reminds me of Courage the Cowardly dog show.

Yay! I thought there'd need to be more flames, so I'm hoping that looks good.
Since I can now mess with drawing again, I'ma try it out soon-ish.

@ Nuru; Thank chu~! 8)
I'm going to try hard and get the other outfits re-tailored and presentable for Lucifer and Envy and Jealousy. I just haven't had the time to work on them. I also need to start working on Gahiji and Kyrio as well.

Last edited by M i r o; 07-26-2012 at 04:35 AM..

Nuruhanj
The Pings Goddess

Old 07-26-2012, 06:34 AM

when U want me to draw them.. just lemme know XD

M i r o
Comatose

Old 07-26-2012, 07:15 AM

Okedokey! :3
I just need to start saving gold both ways for outfits/splurge-ry. lol

OC UPDATE: VAN V.
- Click on thumbnail for full view
Finally got his shirt scribbled out ~ booyah!

Nuruhanj
The Pings Goddess

Old 07-26-2012, 07:18 AM

love that shirt!!! Oo
it's amazing!!!

meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 07-26-2012, 03:29 PM

Miroro: XD That's true~ Though until we play, we don't know! They might eat dreams! Or the dreams of the destroyed worlds? [laughs] They probably have a different purpose from the Heartless. Otherwise, why make up different names? [shrugs] I guess they all really derive from the whole Heartless theme though. XD

Aw~ [pets] But yay new tablet!
Ooooo~ O: I looked forward to seeing how turn out! >w<

I've been okay. Kind of deaders too. Mostly been playing Dragon Nest, and obsessing over trying to get good gear for my main character. Why do they make it so hard? I've been getting a little writing done. Made up some new characters but have nothing to really help me design their clothes. orz Been posting drabbles and such up on tumblr.

M i r o
Comatose

Old 07-26-2012, 10:08 PM

mewmew07:

@ Meimei; pfff! XD Well, if they call them dream eaters without them actually eating dreams then... they didn't title it right. At least there's more Disney characters in it! ^^ I wish they'd add Emperors New Groove. Theyyy doooo ~

yesss! *all hails tablets* Hahaha! <3

Goody! eh, Dragon nest? Is that another MORG thingy? I don't know, they do that to a lot of games.

You got writing done again!? Lucky! I have to wait a while longer before I'm ready to make another chapter of one of my stories. I haven't really thought of how I'm going to direct the "secrecy" chapter with Kyrio ' n ' stuff.

Hm... Google different ethnic clothes?
You use tumblr? XD Seems everyone is using excessive posting websites these days.

@ Nuru; Thank chu! <3 I finally got his Capris done too.
I'm leaving the back pockets up to interpretation. lol

Nuruhanj
The Pings Goddess

Old 07-26-2012, 10:12 PM

who drew that image? the girl?

M i r o
Comatose

Old 07-26-2012, 10:13 PM

I did ~
I'd normally put my sig on it but that's such a pain xD

Nuruhanj
The Pings Goddess

Old 07-26-2012, 10:18 PM

it's adorable!!!

M i r o
Comatose

Old 07-26-2012, 10:30 PM

Thank you!
Though drawing that dress was giving me problems since I like to draw curvy. lol

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 07-26-2012, 10:59 PM

Thank you so much for the art Miro!

M i r o
Comatose

Old 07-26-2012, 11:01 PM

Np! I thought I'd kick off doing random freebies by doing Ronnie.
I said I was gonna draw one of your Ocs out of the blue one of these days and wala ~

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 07-26-2012, 11:10 PM

You did? I must have forgot.

It was a nice surprise to see on DA that there was some art for me, 100% free. I love it.

M i r o
Comatose

Old 07-26-2012, 11:30 PM

Oh, its been a long while since I said I would. Then my tablet broke and I had to wait to buy a new one. lol
But yes! Free art makes everyone feel good

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 07-26-2012, 11:37 PM

Especially when the free art is so good too. I mean, I appreciate all free art, but it makes me feel better when they also have put a lot of effort into it and it's fantastic.

meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 07-27-2012, 12:11 AM

Miroro: Yeah. D: Well, I do know they're supposed to go into a "deep sleep" or something to which the worlds that were destroyed. Or something.

Yeah, Dragon Nest is an mmorpg. [sighs] I really hate this armor stuff. Getting the material to craft the epic armor is annoying and time consuming. I fail about 9 times out of 10 when it comes to enhancing, which means wasting tons of the things you need for enhancement, and since I don't get a lot of them in drops, that's going to be forever. And after +6, I just break/destroy the equips. =| They have these geodes, that enhance directly to a certain + level. But it's, like, 2000 comet dusts for the +7 to +10 geodes and 6100 sun powders (which I hardly ever get) for +11 to +13. And since you buy a pouch, it's completely random what + level you get, and also for which equip it's for. With my luck, I would get +7 repeatedly for the same piece of gear. >___> And buying them on the market place is not cheap. I want good gear so I'm not completely useless in parties. I swear every time I run something with my guild mates, I just want to cry because I die all the time. orz

Only a little bit. And it's all kind of random. orz I was working on the "fairy tale" ish concept, but decided it was sucking so I'm just doing random little drabbles. And a 100 theme challenge, which I'm really slow at and the numbering of the themes is off.

But there's not really anything that matches what I want. The characters are kind of Avatar inspired, though the one guy was original thought up to be a merman. XD;;;;

Well, I just made a tumblr at random. It doesn't have a lot other than my random ramblings. And hardly one ever looks at it. XD;;;;;;;;;;;

M i r o
Comatose

Old 07-27-2012, 03:29 AM

Hadsvich:
Quote:

I'm not sure which one looks better. I tried to make him look like he's flying/suspended in air. @@;
*EDIT* psssh, I was so tired I made his eyes all red... OTL;; I'll fix it in a bit.

@ Mewmew; Yeah. There's a lot of people who do that.
But I don't like to skimp, that's just rude. xD

@ Meimei; Foohy ~
I probably won't be able to find out myself. I don't own a Nintendo 3DS. I only have the first one that came out ... *sniff*

Isn't that why mmorgs are unpopular? I only stick to regular RP games. I never try to play anything else because the others >are time consuming< and you get all flustered and want to cry for help all the time. And yeah, they have a lot of gateways you need to get through just to get a certain item/armor/special thingy on those. o . o; That's why I never understood why anyone tries to play them...

Oh. Fairy Tales are hard to mess with unless you're really motivated in writing it. ....Geez, lady! What is the 100 theme for? Do you get any prizes for writing that much? Even if it is a contest or whatever, I wouldn't do it. I'd die xD;;

You're really into mermaids lately, aren't chu~?

awww! That's... so funny and sad at the same time. Hahahahaha!

Last edited by M i r o; 07-27-2012 at 03:47 AM..