Squid
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-01-2009, 01:35 AM

Possible title change in the future.

This is just to get me going.

I suck at venturing forth and finding places to chat, so I usually try to just make my own and hope it doesn't die on me.

So, I'd love to get some chatters in here!

Chat with me?

Scarling Zombie
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Scarling Zombie

Old 11-01-2009, 01:38 AM

I have a plushy squid.
I know it doens't have anything to do with this topic, but it reminded me of your name.

jupiter
inactive account

Old 11-01-2009, 01:41 AM

I'd love to chat for a bit.
Enjoying the event?

Ponta
One is never too early to monolo...

Old 11-01-2009, 01:44 AM

I'm going from hang out to hang out but I'd still love to talk with you :3

Did you do anything for Halloween?

KarKarIsAStar
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-01-2009, 01:44 AM

I'd love to chat ^^ How are you on this o'hollows'eve?

Squid
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-01-2009, 01:55 AM

Well, I was supposed to work, but then it wasn't really busy, so they told me not to come in.

I've just been watching the Big Bang Theory with my mom.

We're about to go get Chinese food!

Chat amongst yourselves! I'll try not to be gone long!

(I have a squid plushie, too! Also, many small squid toys from quarter machines AND a rather large squid toy. I'll take photos some time n_n)

jupiter
inactive account

Old 11-01-2009, 01:57 AM

Oh! My brother has that on his ipod, and he just rented the second Big Bang Theory with Netflix. I've never seen it before, but I'm curious.

I think squid are delicious...

Laila Izuka
Culinary Arts Ninja~

Old 11-01-2009, 01:58 AM

I've been bouncing around different topics, but haven't found a good one to stay and chat on. Maybe this one I can stay at ;D, but keep the thread going, and it won't die. I made a thread earlier that died D:, it said, "(title) Did you know that..." Halloween is the only time of the year where your parents let you take candy from strangers???".

Anyways, hiya 8D, I'm Laila~

Banigaru
Send a message via AIM to Banigaru

Old 11-01-2009, 01:59 AM

Happy Halloween everyone. How's It going?

(So far I haven't gotten any candy T^T lol)

Laila Izuka
Culinary Arts Ninja~

Old 11-01-2009, 02:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banigaru View Post
Happy Halloween everyone. How's It going?

(So far I haven't gotten any candy T^T lol)

It's going alright for me. I'm not doing anything for Halloween. I might turn on the T.V. to see what's on or something. Or I'll go back in my room to play video games.

I don't have any candy either T^T, I might get some snack or something later. Not sure yet. I don't have a sweet tooth right now.

RetroTV
*^_^*

Old 11-01-2009, 02:02 AM

*Lurks*

I stay offline for a while, then we get an event, new icons, anddd a new header for halloween? Hawt.

*Just got done giving snacks to ToTers*:vicky:

Laila Izuka
Culinary Arts Ninja~

Old 11-01-2009, 02:04 AM

RetroTV - I live in the middle of no where, so my house doesn't get any trick or treaters. I just wish I had a bag of candy to munch on right now.

avi
a ladee

Old 11-01-2009, 02:06 AM

random posts are some thing im good at :D
if your looking for randomness then visit "get some bones"
its my most randomest thread ever

RetroTV
*^_^*

Old 11-01-2009, 02:07 AM

Well, halloweens over so... That means discounted candy! ;DD

But yeah... we gave out doritos and stuff cause we couldn't afford candy, and some little brats threw a huge fit about it, and started screaming at my mom and tried to give it back.:stare:

Laila Izuka
Culinary Arts Ninja~

Old 11-01-2009, 02:09 AM

RetroTV - What a little brat, I would of just gone back in the house and gave the kid an apple or something like that. Kids shouldn't complain on what they get. Especially since they are going around getting free candy from strangers.

Infinitys Echo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-01-2009, 02:10 AM

Happy Halloween everyone! I'm bouncing around in the smaller threads myself. I'd get lost in the bigger ones.

RetroTV
*^_^*

Old 11-01-2009, 02:12 AM

I know. :gonk:

I just stood here, like, "What the hell?" I'm not allowed to answer the door anymore after last year lol. I made a little girl cry after she was being a brat, but she did get a good, long lesson out of it!

So few people came, we have a big bag of little baggies of pretzles, and a box of chip bags. Looks like we're gonna be munching for a loooong time.

Laila Izuka
Culinary Arts Ninja~

Old 11-01-2009, 02:15 AM

Echo - Happy Halloween yourself. And yay for bouncing and small threads :3

RetroTV - She probably deserved it then. What's with kids these days??? They are uberly spoiled, and are such brats. I missed the days when they weren't like that. Like, when I used to go out trick or treating.

Lol, I suppose you are XD

Banigaru

Old 11-01-2009, 02:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laila Izuka View Post
It's going alright for me. I'm not doing anything for Halloween. I might turn on the T.V. to see what's on or something. Or I'll go back in my room to play video games.

I don't have any candy either T^T, I might get some snack or something later. Not sure yet. I don't have a sweet tooth right now.
I just finished watching Carrie and now I'm watching the twilight zone. I'm craving Snickers like crazy >_<;; lol

Banigaru

Old 11-01-2009, 02:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinitys Echo View Post
Happy Halloween everyone! I'm bouncing around in the smaller threads myself. I'd get lost in the bigger ones.
Happy Halloween to you too...and yeah ditto with the small threads ^-^;;

RetroTV
*^_^*

Old 11-01-2009, 02:20 AM

@ Laila Izuka - I used to start screaming and crying cause people would scare me lol. I'd be bawling to much to say thank-you, but I'd stand there, look down and nod my head. xD

Yeah... It's really sad. One started pantsing his friends. :l It was pretty gross. Some kids...

Though, I wish I could have dressed up and gone with my buds. <3

jupiter
inactive account

Old 11-01-2009, 02:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroTV View Post
I know. :gonk:

I just stood here, like, "What the hell?" I'm not allowed to answer the door anymore after last year lol. I made a little girl cry after she was being a brat, but she did get a good, long lesson out of it!

So few people came, we have a big bag of little baggies of pretzles, and a box of chip bags. Looks like we're gonna be munching for a loooong time.
I wonder what she was doing to deserve your scolding?
The most that I know little kids doing at our house is trying to grab more than one candy (we give out king-sized assortments, so one is enough).

We always have someone crying from the ghouls and tombstones, spiders, web, sound effects, strobes..well, it's quite a visual treat if you're not easily frightened, hahaha.

Oh, careful with the double-posting, Banigaru.~

Laila Izuka
Culinary Arts Ninja~

Old 11-01-2009, 02:23 AM

Banigaru - Awesome :3, and don't remind me. I'm dying for some treats right now. But there aren't ANY in my house.

RetroTV - Lol, I might of done that at one point. But I don't get freaked out or scared easily. Well, at least you still said thank you and got your candy XDDD

Ew >.>, kids these days, seriously...

That would of been fun :3, I wanted to hang with my girlfriend today. But I couldn't T^T

Infinitys Echo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-01-2009, 02:23 AM

Yes, bouncing around in the small threads is the way to go! And we're starting to roll a little here so that's good.

RetroTV
*^_^*

Old 11-01-2009, 02:24 AM

@ Crane - She stood there, glaring at me when I just filled her bag. We had a lot of candy left, so I gave her 4 handfulls, which was more then enough, and when she was leaving her dad goes, "Say thank you." So she just does that loud... "HMPH!" and turns around, and begins marching off like I gave her nothing! so... Yeah. Her dad didn't like what she did either, but was smiling all through the scolding. xD

@ Lalia - Yeah. I was a big wuss. Still am. xD After halloween, I went to my boyfriends house to watch a zombie movie, ad I get SO into it, I started screaming when he goes, "BOO!" xD Told him he did it again I was leaving, and, low and behold, he does it again!