Moonlight Densetsu

Old 07-01-2014, 04:39 AM

Hello Menewsha community.
I found this site on accident while stumbling through google. So I thought I would try making an account and give a new avatar forum community a try.

Of course it's a little intimidating being new since this site has seemed to be around for years but we were all new once.

I generally like avatar based forum communities, I've had a Gaia Online account for the past 5 years. I first made it back when I was a little 14 year old, haha! I'm 19 now and have recently lost the same love for it I used to have even though I still enjoy talking to my friends their and posting in the forums. Infact a lot of long time Gaia users aren't as happy because of the big changes; and we're all very candid since the average gaian is 18-24yrs old these days.

...but as said I am new here and don't know anyone so I was hoping for some friendly welcomes, some help figuring out the know-how of the site and some friends! The site definitely looks cute and I love the avatar style.

Also if it's possible could you tell me what items to buy to make my menewsha avatar look similar to my gaia online avatar. Which looks like this

Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 07-01-2014, 05:24 AM

Welcome to Mene, Moonlight! I'm glad you found us and are giving us a try!

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask anything you might want to know as far as getting started or where/how things happens in here! It's a little different than Gaia-- and admittedly a bit quiet in comparison-- but we also pride ourselves on being very polite and friendly.

The avatars are what really got me when I started here, too~ Are you looking to recreate your Gaian avatar here?

Moonlight Densetsu

Old 07-01-2014, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythos View Post
Welcome to Mene, Moonlight! I'm glad you found us and are giving us a try!

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask anything you might want to know as far as getting started or where/how things happens in here! It's a little different than Gaia-- and admittedly a bit quiet in comparison-- but we also pride ourselves on being very polite and friendly.

The avatars are what really got me when I started here, too~ Are you looking to recreate your Gaian avatar here?
I'm glad to here it!
While I do like that place, admittedly the Gaia community can be a bit harsh and a little crude. Quiet and friendly sounds like as a nice change.

and for right now yes I am! I don't have much creative juices flowing right now, so Id like to start off with recreating that.

Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 07-01-2014, 05:42 AM

I'm sure that will pass quickly!
Enjoy the little gift I sent you and if you have any questions please ask!

Penella Goldeater
*^_^*

Old 07-01-2014, 09:21 AM

Hi! I'm new too so not exactly sure how much help I can be but... nice to meet you!!

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 07-01-2014, 03:13 PM

Welcome to Mene Moonlight!

I think it's safe to say that most of us were originally from other avatar sites, especially Gaia.

[nerd]
Resident Vampire

Old 07-01-2014, 03:21 PM

A warm welcome from the resident vampire then, m'lady. *kisses Dens' hand gently*

You might find some backgrounds that interest you by searching them in the marketplace. "Tapio Defender" and "The Dryad's Hollow". Perhaps even "Spring Glade" has some flowers you would enjoy.

VeraDark
fgsfds

Old 07-02-2014, 07:08 AM

I used to do a lot of dolling, and then I found sites like this, and here I am... I did Gaia for a while myself, yadda, yadda. XD *avoids boring you away*

I do hope you'll like it here, things work a bit differently, but it makes the place unique.

As you can already tell, I'm not the most expert avi maker so I can't be much help with that, but I can at least give you a hearty welcome!

*hands you a welcome sign covered in fresh hearts*