momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 04-07-2012, 03:18 AM

(in here since I really don't know what kind of rp this is. It's just us being random and silly. 8D)

THIS RP BE FOR AMEIKA AND MOMOCHAN/ME.
YOU CAN READ, BUT DO NOT POST IF YOU ARE NOT ME OR AMEIKA!
Thank you.

Pic:
Name:
Other:

pic: (girl with pink hair)

Name: Flo
Other: Like girly things, likes emo looking guys, and gets excited over new, shiny things. Also lives with Ted.

Pic: (the guy)

Name: Ted (Flo calls him Teddy.)
Other: Looks emo, but isn't. Laid back guy, enjoys the quite. Has a crush on Flo.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 04-07-2012, 03:27 AM

Birth Name: Hunter McAlister

Years of Life: Twenty-six

Height: 6' 6”

Weight: 158 lbs

Eye color: Cobalt Blue

Hair color: Dark Brown

Weapons of Choice: Lasso, knife, pistol, shotgun

Abilities: just the normal cowboy things, playing the guitar, whittling, enough cooking to barely live

Weakness: Easily falls in love

+ Marks: Has a horseshoe tattooed over his heart
+ Likes: playing the guitar, watching the sunset, horse back ridding, doing manual labor, whittling things
+ Dislikes: who knows
+ Theme Song: Dirt Road Anthem-Jason Aldean
+ Sounds like: Brantley Gilbert - Country Must Be Country Wide
+ Favorite Quote: You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.
+ Favorite Time of the Day: Sunset
+ Other Info: Homosexual

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-07-2012, 03:47 AM

(I knew I was going to like this guy. Knew it. Gay guys are the best~ > w<b )

Flo was twirling an empty shot glass as she waited for her soda. Ted was just drinking his nasty beer. Ted had given Flo some of his beer, and she hated it. It had a nasty bitter taste that made her want to puke. Ted tried to order her an apple martini, but Flo just wanted to drink some Sprite and play with the shiny shot glasses. Ted wrapped his arm around Flo, pulled her onto his shoulder. "How are you liking the bar so far?", he said, smiling at her. Flo tilted her head to the side, "It's cool! Has a lot of shiny glass things. Has nasty drinks, though.". Ted smiled at her then kissed her forehead. He let her go then leaned back on his bar stool. "I come here sometimes when I feel like getting plastered or just want to hangout somewhere quite. This place doesn't really get many costumers, so it's real quite.", he said.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 04-07-2012, 04:13 AM

Hunter fixed the long braid that was down his back, his twin sister had braided it for him since the ponytail kept getting in his way, though he had been told multiply times that he needed to get it cut. As to why he didn't cut the past his butt long hair, was a complete mystery to people, maybe it was the fact that it made him look more like a female then a male, made his rough features seem even more softer. The cowboy adjusted the Stetson on his head before pushing the door to the bar open, the little bell over head ringing, a few costumers had turned their heads to look at him. He ignored them as he walked towards the bar, the only sound now was his old worn out cowboy boots hitting the floor, then the sound of scraping as he pulled a stool out and sat on it. "Shot of whiskey." he said to the bartender, his southern accent thick and heavy, something he considered a real drink for a real man.

(momochan: hello?)

Last edited by Kilia; 04-07-2012 at 04:23 AM..

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-07-2012, 04:30 AM

Flo turned her head towards the door when she heard it open. She watched the man for a moment, befopr eshe giggled then looked at Ted. "Teddy, you should get braids! That guy has it and it looks cute on him~ Let me braid your hair!", she said before she took some of Ted's hair and tried to weave it into a braid. Ted glared at Flo then pushed her hands away. "No. Last time I let you do something like this, you caked my face with gross makeup and made me look like a hooker. No braids.", he said. Flo whined, "C'mon Tedyyy! I'll let you braid my hair!". Ted stared at Flo, giving her his "What is wrong with you?! No!" look. Flo puffed her cheeks out and started twirling the shot glass again. When her drink came, Flo smiled and thanked the bar tender. She put her kips on the straw and started blowing into it. Her drink started to make loud, gurgle noises.

(pffft! Posted! Sorry took so long. :c )

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 04-07-2012, 05:04 AM

Hunter turned and looked at the couple who were being rather loud, the girl was okay though she was to childish for him, even though he was gay he still looked to girls as potential mates because of his family and how they are. "Braids are easier to manage when i am working....the only reason why i have one." he said to them nonchalantly as he drank his shot, holding up a finger to say that he wanted another one before turning and leaning against the bar, he was now looking the male over, he was very handsome, the hair was unique, and he quit fit the type of male that he was attracted too, though the only problem was that there normally was never another gay male around for him to try and date so he was always stuck alone for the most part.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-07-2012, 05:27 AM

"I bet they're fun to whip around, too!", Flo said with a giggle. "I think Teddy should let me braid his hair. His hair is always messy and all over the place! it needs to be combed down or something!". Flo put her hand on ted's hair, trying to smooth it down some. Ted just let out a sigh and let Flo mess with his hair. "I like my hair the way it is, thank you. Though braids might look OK, I think my messy look is much better. A little easier to manage.", he said. "But you don't even brush it! How can you call it manageable if you don't even do anything about it!", Flo said before she licked her hand and flattened his hair some more. "Flo...don't do that in public...Playing with hair is fine, just don't lick your hand...", Ted whispered to her. "But I don't have hair jell! And I don't think your beer'll do any good! Now find me some rubber bands!".

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 04-08-2012, 06:52 AM

"Ya'll remind me of me and my twin sister. She is a right hoot and a holler.....always messing with my hair. " Hunter said to them as he laughed at how they were fighting, he could tell that there was love between them, oh how he wished that he could have that type of love with someone. "Ah pardon me, i seem to have forgotten my manners.....my name is Hunter McAlister, son of Mr. McAlister who owns the largest ranch around, McAlister Ranch." he said to them after he drank all his whiskey, holding his hand out so that he may shake their hands, having left his free hand on his cowboy hat that he was holding on his knee, having taken it off when he came in side which was right proper of him.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-08-2012, 05:55 PM

((Happy easter, Ameimei!))

Flo giggled at Hunters comment. "I do like messing with hair...it's just so pretty~", she said. "My name's Flo.". She shook Hunter's hand (the one she hadn't licked) then looked at Ted. He smiled at the man and shook his hand right after Flo. "Ted Smith. Nice to meet ya, Hunter.". "Do you have ponies and giraffes on your dads' Ranch?", Flo asked, her eyes sparkling. She loved horses, but she loved giraffes even more. They just had cool long necks and a cute little face.

((/snorts/ I couldn't think of anything but Smith. xDDD I often forget to give my OC's last/middle names))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 04-11-2012, 03:23 AM

(lol happy late Easter to you too lol and it is okay lol)

"Ah, giraffes live in Africa and tha zoo, so no we do not have giraffes." Hunter said to them as he chuckled, having shook both their hands, downing another whiskey before leaning back against the bar as he watched them for a bit more. He then tugged his hat low and over his eyes to hide his very well from them. "It is a ranch so of course we have horses, we have cattle also." he said to them, blushing slightly before he stood up and stretched, smiling at them before giving them a three fingered wave. "Well i got to get back to the homestead but you are both welcome to come, we give ridding lessons and always welcome help around the place." he said as he waved again with three fingers before he turned and began to make his way out of the bar and towards his home.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-19-2012, 11:35 PM

(I'm going to apologize for the late reply. I'm...a little bad at replying. I do eventually reply, but I do need reminders sometimes. Annnd, do you want my characters to visit? And what time of day do you suppose it is in our rp's world? o 3o)

Flo felt a little sad when she was told there wasn't any giraffes, but she was happy Hunter at least had some horses. If the ranch was public, Flo figured maybe they could go and ride some horsies. "Cows are smelly, but cute in their own way~.", Flo said with a smile. Ted smiled at her and let out a sigh. He glanced back at Hunter before the man left. "Ah, thanks! We'll be sure to stop by some time! See ya.", he said before waving good-bye to the man. He looked back at Flo, who was waving her arm in the air and saying her good-byes. He grinned at her, "Giraffes? Really?". Flo gave him a pouty look. "They have them a zoos, so why not a ranch?". Ted just chuckled and rolled his eyes.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-04-2012, 11:44 PM

(okay they can go and visit and stuff and i think at the moment it is about mid day lol)

"Yea but they are what make me money. See ya around." Hunter said to them before the door closed behind him, he tugged his hat low on his face as he climbed into the beat up pick up truck, heading down the long winding road that will eventually dump him at home. Yea he felt bad that he had to hide which sex he was attracted to from his family, but he had to do it so he could still see them and work on the ranch. He felt lucky that his grandfather had left a good chunk of land to him that was connected to his family land, so he could still see them sort of if they ever found out and disowned him.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-05-2012, 01:08 AM

(I'm gonna have Ted be a little tipsy when he comes, so Hunter can have a chance to get in on some kissing or somefin.
-eyebrow wiggle- e ve
/snorts )

For the next three hours, Flo and Teddy had sat at the bar drinking or shooting spit balls at some drunks. Flo had managed to shoot one into a sleeping man's mouth, who woke up coughing. Thankfully, he hadn't choked on it. After that, Flo stopped shooting spit balls at people. She did start up again, the spit wads having lugies on them this time. Some guy actually shot a few back at Flo. That's when the spit wad war between them happened. After Ted had a few shots of rum and was starting to feel a little tipsy, he sat down his cup and joined in on the spit wad war. Once the bar tender noticed, he yelled at them and the two put some money on the counter and ran.

"Now that that's over, let's go to Hunter's little Ranch!", Flo said, clapping her hands together. Teddy sighed, "Let's do that later. I need to get home so I can rest. I'm tired and I think I still have a few spit wads stuck in my hair. ". He let out a few hiccups as he walked to his car. "C'mon, Teddy! It'll be fun~ besides, I'll pull out any of the little wads if I see them! Pleaaassee?", Flo took Teddy's hand and gave him her puppy eyes. Ted let out a sigh, "Fine, fine, fine...But you have to drive.". He put his keys in Flo's hands. "Just drive the way I showed you and we'll be fine. I owould drive, but I drank, so it's up to you. I'm pretty sure I know where this ranch is, so I'll point you in the direction, okay?", he said before he opened the door and hopped in the front passenger's seat. Flo stared at the keys as she hopped into the drivers seat. She buckled herself in and then turned the car on with her keys.

A few days ago teddy had shown her how to drive and had taken her to the DMV. She got her Learner's Permit, but she was still not a very good driver. Flo pulled out of the parking lot, then went onto the main road. Ted told her the directions along the way. Flo managed to drive past a Stop sign and went on the wrong turning lane, but they managed to survive the trip without any accidents. When they arrived at the ranch, Flo hopped out of the car and jumped up and down with excitement. Ted stumbled out of the car then closed the door. "So, what are we doing here again?", he asked as he leaned on the car. "We're gonna see cows and...whatever else this thing has~", Flo said before she ran to ted and grabbed his hand. She dragged him to the building up front, which seemed to be the place where visitors went inside, and stared at the door for a few moments. "D we uh...knock at these place? Or do weeee...just go inside?", Flo said, turning to Ted. Ted just shrugged and then knocked on the door. "Let's just do that...", he said

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-05-2012, 01:46 AM

"I got it!!" A childish male voice called out as you could hear feet running to the door of the small mansion, the boy opened the door and stared up at the couple that stood on the other side of the dead, thinking for a few minutes as he blinked up at them. "Hello.....who are you guys?" he said to them, just standing there in the door way, with the door wide open, a cat shot out beside him with a dog chasing after it, the next thing that happened was a chicken got tossed out over their heads as a elderly woman cussed in a foreign language about blasted animals.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-05-2012, 02:02 AM

Flo smiled at the little boy, "I'm Flo and this man here is Teddy! Hunter said we could visit the ranch, so we decided to come by.". Ted waved to the kid when Flo introduced him. Flo took a step back s the animals ran passed them. "Kitties!", she said as they ran off. Ted scampered out of the way of the flying chicken and then looked at the old lady. Flo just snickered and then smiled at the little boy. "It sure is lively in there~".

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-06-2012, 10:43 PM

The boy looked them over for a few minutes before stepping out and closing the door behind him, sticking his hand out to shake thiers. "Nice to met you, I am Joshua. Uncle Hunter is out brandin'." he said to them as he smiled, shaking thier hands before motioning for them to follow him as he leaded them towards a barn that had tons of cattle crowding into it, you could see some leaving the front and walking off to graze. "Yea that was the farm cat and coon the coon hound. Though the chicken was dinner which means i have to go and catch it again." he said to them, frowning at the idea of catching a chicken again, clearly it was not as easy as it looks.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-12-2012, 07:33 PM

"Nice to meet you, Joshy.", Flo said with a smile. She shook the boy's hand then looked at Teddy, who shook the young man's hand after Flo. They followed the boy to the barn, looking around and seeing what it was like. Ted stumbled a few times through the walk. Flo stared at all the cows as they flooded into the barn. She couldn't believe how many cows they had. Though, it was a ranch, so it wasn't surprising. She looked down at the boy, giving him a horrified look. 'You're going kill the poor chicken?!", she cried. Ted put his hand on her shoulder and managed a smile. "You've had chicken before, Flo. It's no big deal. It's not like they go through a horrible death.", he said.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-13-2012, 02:42 AM

Joshua stopped out side of the barn as he turned and looked towards them, giving them an odd look as he thought about what what she said about the chicken, he never thought about it before. "Why not? Chicken is what we are having for dinner. Not like the chicken can lay eggs anymore." he said to them as he shrugged, motioning to Hunter who was shirtless, holding a cow down as he got helped to brand it. "Well have fun with Uncle Hunter." Joshua said to him as he smiled and waved before turnning and chasing after the chicken that had got out the house.

"Dang it, Colt. I told ya, put the salve on the mark after the branding is done." Hunter said to the male that had made a mistake, he grunted before he untied the cow and let it go. Groaning as he stood up and stretched a bit, wiping the sweat off his brow.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-20-2012, 04:58 AM

"Still...", Flo said with a sigh. She looked over to Hunter then back at the boy. She waved good-bye to him then grabbed Ted's hand before she ran off towards Hunter. She waved to the male, giggling a little. "Huuunterrr! We're here~!", she called out. Ted just followed along, not really sure what to say or do. he really only followed Flo along to make her happy. All the shots he had drank had messed him up a little. His head was starting to hurt slightly and if he wasn't careful, he'd trip up over himself. Though, he forced himself to smile for Flo's sake and waved at Hunter.

(hope this isn't too shitty. |D )

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-20-2012, 05:54 AM

"Ah hey ya'll, didn't expect ya'll to come today." Hunter said to them as he grunted for a minute before he let the cow go, standing up and moving over towards them, wiping the sweat from his brow as he smiled. "Where do ya'll want to start out at?" he said to them as he smiled, tugging his hat off as he grabbed his shirt, pulling it back on as he left the bran ding to his brothers.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-23-2012, 01:51 AM

Flo smiled, "You said you had horses, right? Can we ride them or pet them or something?". She gave Teddy a happy look, but her smile faded for a moment. "Teddy, are you okay? You've not been talkative...did you drink too much booze or did you swallow a bunch of spit wads?", she said, seeing Ted's plae skin more pale then usual. Ted managed a smile, "I'm fine, I'm fine~ Just tired....Let's go pet horses, Flo.". Flo's little smile came back as she laced her finger's through Ted's then giggled. She looked over to Hunter, "We're ready now~!"

((I'm not good making people seem drunk. |D Ted doesn't seem like the kind who's a fun drunk anyway. He like, gets cranky and gets headaches when he's drunk. xDDD //somanyexcuses))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-23-2012, 04:02 AM

"Of course we have horse, though the herd is about a quarter of a mile away. So it will be a bit before they head back this way. We have some mares and foals close to the second barn." Hunter said to them as he chuckled, looking at the male before he shook his head at how Ted look, though he seemed even more handsome, oh how he just wanted to kiss him. "Darlin, ya gotta calm down. Yawl rely the horses up and scare the foals. Some of them you can ride and pet." he said to them as he chuckled, heading out of the barn as he moved towards a four wheeler and hopping onto it, motioning them to hop onto it, there was room enough for the three of them.

(it is okay lol when people are drunk well some are really handsy and all trying sleep with anything that moves, others are angry or happy, just the opposite of what they normally would be or it makes thier behaviors more extreme)

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-28-2012, 04:48 AM

(lol, okay. xD thanks.)

Flo giggled, "I'd love to play with them! And I'll try to calm down. I'm just excited! I get to play with babies!". She jumped up and down for a moment. She laughed a little then looked at Ted. "I know Teddy should be excited to see them~", she said, giving him a big smile. Ted smiled back, "Er, yeah~ I'm excited to see them.". Flo giggled then walked over to the four wheeler, dragging Ted along with her. Ted sat between Flo and hunter, leaning back in the seat. Flo looked around the area, trying to distract herself while she waited for them to get to the barn

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-28-2012, 05:22 AM

"Flo, that is not calm." Hunter teased her, feeling a bit giddy as he chuckled, he liked the fact that Ted was sitting behind him but he tried hard not to show it as he sped off, letting them know that they should hold on as he went down a winding path. "That is the part of the ranch for the milk." he called back to them as he pointed to some silos next to a metal barn that was clearly kept extra clean, you could see cows going into it to get milked. "That is the training area." he said as he pointed to a few people learning how to rides horses, well it was mainly kids on ponies, you could also see someone trying break a stallion. A few more minutes passed by before he pointed towards another building. "That is the vet office and all those building back behind it is the houses where our help live at." he said to them, he was pointing things out to them and telling them what they were before he started to slow down when he came upon another barn with some mares and other smaller baby horses.