LonelyOtaku97
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-13-2013, 02:45 AM

Ok so which characters are Catelyn and Littlefinger? I did get to watch another were episode I wonder why Tywinn Lannisters men were asking about a brotherhood.

Sansa
The Little Bird

Old 06-13-2013, 03:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa View Post
I'm interested to see how things will be once she finally gets over there, if ever!

I was also glad that Jaime(?) finally made it back home, but also thinking "pfft, they don't deserve a reunion!"

Ahh! He came home too soon! It was supposed to come back /after/ Joffs wedding! ...I'm curious to see what they do with him now!

ElysiumFate
There is beauty everywhere.

Old 06-13-2013, 04:48 AM

Am I the only one shipping Jaime with Brienne? I really don't want him to get back together with Cersei. Sure I could read the books and find out what happens, but as of right now I'm shipping those two hard.

@Otaku: Catelyn is the mother of the Stark family. The older red haired woman who was married to Ned.

Littlefinger is the little rat shitlord brothel owner in King's Landing (sorry, I hate him). He's the one that has a long unrequited love with Catelyn.

LonelyOtaku97
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-13-2013, 10:55 AM

Oh ok thats right, ya now I remember he did admit he loved her in the episode I watched yesterday. I wonder what that one lady gave birth to in the sewer that was really weird, and I hate that it just cut the episode there :( and I will try to watch another episdoe tonight but I promised someone I would help make a facebook page.

ElysiumFate

Old 06-13-2013, 11:57 PM

Uh, the red haired witch? Is that who you're talking about? She gave birth to a demon. I won't tell you what it does if you've not seen it yet.

LonelyOtaku97
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-14-2013, 01:36 AM

Well I know that it killed the younger Barathian (I forgot his name) and they thought the blonde haired girl did it, but she got away with Cat, yeah it was weird what came out of her I'm guessing its going to serve another purpose to.

ElysiumFate

Old 06-14-2013, 02:58 AM

I don't know if this is a spoiler or not...I don't think so. The demon thing actually never reappears again. I think its only purpose was to kill Renly Baratheon and then it went back to wherever it came from in the first place.

LonelyOtaku97
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-14-2013, 10:49 AM

Hm your probably right Ely I only saw it that one time and that was it. Still its sad that the wrong person got blamed for killing Renly. I am surprised at Arya actually I would've thought that she would stand up for her brother while in Heindall but she didn't and that was really shocking since shes typically feisty.

Vox
*^_^*

Old 06-18-2013, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElysiumFate View Post
Am I the only one shipping Jaime with Brienne? I really don't want him to get back together with Cersei. Sure I could read the books and find out what happens, but as of right now I'm shipping those two hard.
I bet you're not. I think that's what the show was going for (not sure about the book series).

However, Brienne is a strong independent woman who don't need no man, and I am vehemently opposed to any relationship Jaime might desire to have with her. On the other hand, I do feel a little bad about how much he loves Cersei when she really doesn't deserve it. :/

LonelyOtaku97
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-19-2013, 02:58 AM

Hm welll I guess I'll find out about these characters soon enough, of course I already know who Jamie is. DND really cuts out my time to watch game of thrones.

ElysiumFate

Old 06-19-2013, 08:47 PM

@Vox: Yeah, I still ship it though. I do have reservations because Jaime is the asshole that shoved Bran off the side of the tower in the first episode. BUT, I like him quite a bit when he's not involved with Cersei.

I don't like Cersei but I can find some sympathy in my heart for her. She wanted to love Robert Baratheon but he was the epitome of a lovestruck dog and always refused to love her because he loved Ned's sister. So I think she has an excuse for being what she is.

I accidentally read a spoiler on her which I won't disclose, but I do know she's going to get her just desserts probably in the next season. I imagine if something will happen between Brienne and Jaime it will happen then.

LonelyOtaku97
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-20-2013, 01:56 AM

I noticed with these episode I haven't seen alot of Jaime, however I found out the guy from Karth was lying to Danearys and killed her people and took her dragons. I was freaking out over that because those are the only dragons in land. Another crazy thing was the people revolting in Kings Landing, and stupid Joffrey wants to leave Sansa to get raped, I was so glad that guy with the scar on his face saved her, because she would have been screwed.

ElysiumFate

Old 06-20-2013, 02:23 AM

Quite literally she would've been screwed. >.> In an extremely bad way. But The Hound is a great guy and he was there to save her.

I always knew there was some messed up crap going on in Qarth. The way Daenarys gets out of it is pretty awesome, though.

You see an awful lot of Jaime at one point in season 2 or 3. Can't remember which anymore.

LonelyOtaku97
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-20-2013, 02:47 AM

Yeah that was great he saved her, I loved the fact that Tywinn called Joffrey a fool for leaving her, and ends up slapping him, I thought it was great he did that, Yeah well Qarth is this place with rich people who are pretty screwed up like the spice merchant, and the guy who wanted to marry her, well I'm glad to see more of Jamie maybe his personality will change.

LonelyOtaku97
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-26-2013, 03:10 AM

Alright so I did decide to start up this thread again since I'm going to be reading the books for game of thrones and I'm in season three, which alot has happened but I'm still not at the red wedding.