Twilight Princess 1 10.00%
Spirit Tracks 0 0%
Skyward Sword 1 10.00%
The Legend of Zelda(original first game, first system) 1 10.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

The Aura Knight
Aura

Old 10-11-2012, 10:57 PM

Hello all. Zelda is a video game series for those of you who do not know, and it is really fun. I was wondering how many of my fellow Menewshans like this game series and what games are your favourites and why. My favourite games are Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess. My favourite characters are Midna! Link (of course) Epona (don't whip her for real though) and Zelda (I like Malon a lot but not enough to be in my faves list)

I am a MidnaxLink Fan. I am not a ZeldaxLink fan because I don't like the traditional, princess gets saved, princess and hero fall in love, kind of story. I like partners falling in love more.

I love fanfics so if any of you have links to fanfics you wrote(especially steamy ones about Midna ) send me one and I'll check it out ^_^

But yeah anyway, Zelda discussion, go forth, discuss, let's chat for a while. ^w^

The Aura Knight
Aura

Old 10-11-2012, 11:05 PM

I was wondering what pairings you all like for The Legend of Zelda Games. If you don't know what they are, look into them,http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...rpU_wt8vE2xSBg and http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...wwEjpRjlCWbdkw but anyway, I know there are yaoi and yuri pairings too (I have my own favourites of those too) but for now let's keep it heterosexual. I'll make another post for those sometime.

My favourite is Midna and Link. so sexy. But I like a lot of other pairings too. I'll try to put as many down as I can. And for now these are Link x (someone) pairings. I want Link to be the main focus for this thread. If there is someone I forgot lemme know in the comments. :)

That's all ^_^

The Aura Knight
Aura

Old 10-11-2012, 11:13 PM

Ok so if you don't like fanfic yuri you should probably leave. Haha. Here I am going to ask what Zelda Yuri pairings you like. There are quite a number of them and I don't know them all because I haven't played all of the games but I will try my best to put as many down as I can think of. It could be a pretty jumbled mess cuz I'm doing them off the top of my head, just post in the comments if you think of anything I didn't. Anywho here goes!

Last edited by The Aura Knight; 10-11-2012 at 11:17 PM..

The Aura Knight
Aura

Old 10-11-2012, 11:20 PM

Okay last Zelda pairing poll. If you don't like yaoi (boy on boy action) pairings, furry fun, or Shiek being used as a male then leave. :P Sorry but that's how it is. Anyway I will probably be using Link a lot and I haven't played all of the games so pardon me if I leave someone out. Just post in the comments if I didn't think of one that's your favourite. I'll try to do as many as possible.

Here goes!

Last edited by Knerd; 10-12-2012 at 12:04 AM..

Knerd
I put the K in "Misspelling"

Assistant Administrator

Old 10-12-2012, 12:01 AM

The Aura Knight:

I've moved these Zelda threads into the Computer and Video Games forum, as well as merged them both together. Since all of these topics really just revolve around Zelda and are all related, you'll get more responses if you keep it in the same thread. Make sure that you use this as a catch-all Zelda thread and continue your discussions here.

However, I've had to edit out some material you posted about Zelda yaoi pairings. Illegal acts like pedophilia are not allowed here on Menewsha, so please make sure that you stay within our PG-13 boundaries when talking about pairings and fanfiction.

Last edited by Knerd; 10-12-2012 at 12:03 AM..

The Aura Knight
Aura

Old 10-12-2012, 12:16 AM

thats fine...i didnt know there was a gaming forum (new still) and i didnt know I wasnt allowed to say the word pedophilia...but are the poll questions all the same?

I posted a poll for every single one...are all four polls still in existence?

---------- Post added 10-11-2012 at 08:18 PM ----------

yeah i only see the one poll.. T_T putting all of these into one topic makes it impossible to have a poll for all four different thread ideas...

---------- Post added 10-11-2012 at 08:20 PM ----------

and condensing all of this caused me to lose around 200g sad sad day

Emasaurus
FOR SCIENCE

Old 10-12-2012, 04:10 AM

I love that you included the Oracle Games! Those were my second and third ventures into the game series.
My first, though (which wasn't on your poll, and I would have voted for instead) was Link's Awakening. A beautiful game for the Gameboy Color that took me forever to beat! I loved the bizarre, beautiful story, and collecting the instruments was exciting!
I still remember how I would rush off to someplace quiet when I beat a temple, turn up the volume to maximum, and relish the beautiful symphony with whichever new instrument I had saved!
The items were clever, the puzzles were good, and I am way too old because no one else knows about this game anymore

I am a fan of many video game series, many different styles, and all kinds of genres.The Zelda series still manages to hold a special place in my heart. Plus being a fan leads to funny life moments, like when your friend refers to the protagonist in the series as Zelda. Boy it was hard to not tear her a new one.
Hopefully we can help you build your gold back up by talking in here. Please don't be too sad, as Jelly was just trying to help the site run more smoothly. She's right: more people will likely respond to one good thread than to multiples which aren't as populated.

I will go ahead and subscribe, and check in daily c:
I look forward to catching you online sometime!

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 10-12-2012, 11:37 AM

@ TAK - don't worry, gold comes quite quickly once you get active enough ^.^

I see you're quite a Zelda fan... gosh I haven't played that in ages. I heard a Zelda ringtone yesterday on the bus that was pretty cool though. I miss the old Gameboy version :(

Emasaurus
FOR SCIENCE

Old 10-12-2012, 06:08 PM

I have a few Zelda-themed ringtones. My favorite is the puzzle solve noise for text messages. *nod nod*