xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 08-19-2013, 08:17 PM

Okay I found this good anime I tried reading this and it is good A movie game out and a few games but only in japan and the manga series is still going on. I thought people on here would know of it cause it as been around since 2008 and it is based off Alice in wonderland but when i ask a few of my friends on here they heard of it they didn't kinda sad really it is like Alice in wonderland and it is a good anime series and it is romantic and funny at the same time.

It as the characters you know from Alice in wonderland the queen of hearts the white rabbit the mad hatter the march hare tweddle dee and dum the cat and mouse a few new people but its funny but good. I think the story line is a little weird I thiunk but I like anyway if anyone knows of it please tell me what you think of it thank you all. =)

Last edited by xserenityxninax; 08-22-2013 at 05:35 PM..

Liz*
likes dinos

Old 08-21-2013, 03:03 PM

I love it! Though I don't remember it too well since I read quite a long time ago.
Yeah this mangas not that known, but the art was amazing.
Although I hated how she seemed to be going for th mad hatter.... He seems like such a jerk to me lol

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 08-22-2013, 01:01 AM

yea I rather her go with Peter or boris :)

Liz*
likes dinos

Old 08-24-2013, 05:22 AM

I love her with Ace or Peter (he's cute!). The twins are definitely out lol.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-27-2013, 06:51 PM

yea but the twins are funny and cute :) peter is a good guy and funny but he stalks her.