xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 02-04-2014, 01:01 AM

I have been thinking what roleplay well it took me while so I am taking break of the one x one and this will be a group and I hope you can help me and here is my idea..

There three princes but they are not normal princes. The first prince is the angel prince kind sweet a good fighter but gets serious too serious. The next prince the demon prince he is a fighter as well but too much of a ladies man he hates the angel prince but good friends with him. Last but not least the reaper prince all he cares about his souls his job but he is shy and a good fighter.

They go to the human world to have a life but they know they must find a girl to be there wife. If they don't will they will end up destroying earth.

I am still thinking more about it please tell me what you think I am open what you guys think about it okay thank you for looking at this thank you.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 02-04-2014, 01:13 AM

I think its interesting and there should be interaction with humans ackward interaction

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 02-04-2014, 01:20 AM

That sounds like a true anime school thing XD but i am thinking the angel and demon are in 12th grade and the reaper in 11th grade and they will met the girls in there school and i was thinking of there fathers coming to see them and it will be cool and see where it would take us.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 02-04-2014, 01:25 AM

Dibs on the Demon Prince. Already called it.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-04-2014, 01:29 AM

okay all I know is the the first girl will be with angel and second one will be with the demon and the last one will go with the reaper but I will make it but I need more people to like this.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 02-04-2014, 01:34 AM

Can the first girls choose there prince if they don't like one?

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-04-2014, 01:38 AM

well that could work as well. The angel would be the smart kind good angel the demon rude mean but a ladies man and the reaper shy serous type.

This might be fun:)

oh and tell your friends about this. I will starting to make it okay I will be one of the girls or be the reaper I don't know yet.

Andraus

Old 02-04-2014, 01:43 AM

Do the Personality's have to be set like that?

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-04-2014, 01:47 AM

well they can be anything but i do need the angel to be nice the demon be a ladies man and the reaper would be serious. but everything else that is up to you.

Andraus

Old 02-04-2014, 08:35 PM

hm.......better start my studying *starts pulling out books*

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-04-2014, 09:28 PM

yea i make it soon okay but should i be one of the girl or be a reaper?