namicat101

Old 02-07-2015, 10:37 PM

It says my post history is empty but I could of swore I made an art shop on here before.. but anywhooo this will me my art shop just for fun I will not try to disappoint but I have a few introductory warnings that I think are important to know,

.Even if I accept you into the slots, there is still a possibility that I will not draw you. Sometimes I lose alllll motivation to draw for a certain website and will not be seen for a long while. If this happens please just cancel trade and forget about my shop.

.I accept what I like, so it is not first come first serve.

.If I say your work will be done in 2-3 days, do not take it to heart. There are many things that go on around me in real life that may halt my progress digitally.

.I love all my costumers. So if you have a problem with one of them that did not start in my art shop, I will not give a crap, take your offer else wears. I love you though.

.I choose if I want to add a back ground or not, so please do not bribe me and think you will receive more then every one else, it is very random and I only add backgrounds if it fits. If you reeeeeally want a background, mention so and what you were thinking, if I agree with it I wont tell you but I will add it.

Thats about it for warnings, dont take anything that I may do personally, it is just me and my personality.

Lets get down to business!
Samples (please be sure to read above if you just scrolled down to find these)-

Knee up X

(magic powers best with dark background)

Full bodyX

Transparent items, such as tail and wings, best with dark bg.

Full body with bgX

Neopets sample, I over use this woods bg, so if you want one try to avoid this type.

ChibiX

Still in experimental stage, so style may vary.

AnimationX

Vey old sample
Super bribe, lots of work.
Can choose to have a simple background put in to get rid of choppy lines.

OTHER OPTION *new*-
You have the option to choose a doodle down below to convert into one of you characters, I accept cheaper offers for these because they are already started. This is for normal slots though, make sure slots are open before ordering. The crappier the doodle the cheaper you can offer, some of them are an older style and im sick of looking at them.

Available DoodlesX

What are doodles? Doodles are just little personal drawings I am never going to finish, might as well not waist them

Order information is down below

---------- Post added 02-07-2015 at 05:49 PM ----------

Price-
As of right now I am not sure of pricing, so just shoot a number for what you want and I will consider it.

Preferences-
Females over males
Long hair over short
Flowy gowns/skirts over shirt and pants
Nude over clothes ;) (pg13 for Menewsha, if bits are showing I will not post link here, pm or dA)
Simple over complex (will still take complex orders though)
Request details over offer
Offer over love (I love all costumers so don't cozy up to me to increase chances)
Humans over Animals (will still do animals)
Humans over Anthro (both are fun, just better at humans)
Couples- Bribe, female+female over female+male or male+male (not good at drawing males)
Mermaids are hot.

Order form (does not have to be exact)-
Reference- Please direct link or sample box thingy, I will not type in on my search bar, too lazy.
Small description of character- what she/he likes, personality and facial expressions, if you do not tell me, you will get a picture of them frowning. Its my go to facial expression.
Other- What you want included in the back ground, important info here.
Offer- Please do not overshoot or undershoot, I would like honest prices for future reference. Unless it is a bribe of course.

SLOTS-
1. Maria-Minamino http://www.menewsha.com/forum/art/ar...post1771922912
I will only have one slot for now.

Side order-
Dystopia, Phoenix and Cat animation.

Note- If I accept you as a side order please be prepared to wait longer then normal slots. Side orders are not first priority but are still important. Generally side orders are orders that require more time and work then normal orders (animation) I only accept one side order at a time.

ITEM LIST
If you do not have gold to offer, the next big thing would be items. I love a looooot of different items and am still browsing the market for new pretties.
Item Guide-
One of these ** means that I will accept more then one of these items.
A plus after the items signifies how much I want it
If I am accepting more then one of an item the colors that I like are Gold, Blue, Red, Black and White.
I love bundles of cheap items just as much as I love rares and CIs.
I love flowy fabric items, sheer material, sparkly goddess stuff, long hair, and pretty backgrounds.
I do not like rainbows and overly cute stuff (cept ghost kitties and star/moon items)

The ListX

Alter Ego
A Night in the Graveyard
At the bottom of the garden
Aphrodite's dark dress of chaos

Blood lotus
Bellatrix dress*+
Blind Justice
Blue Kringle scarf
Black Androcles horns
Basement Dweller**
Bubbly celebration
Baka Senpai
Berenices Hair*

Celes Paradi Hairpin
Cheezy Romance*++
Calesco headdress
Chime Dress*+
Cloak of Death
Crescent Moon+
Carnival Hairpin
Cloak of Healing*
Calescos Blaze
Creepy Storybook Journey

Deep in the jungle
Demeter gown*
Dove Ankle Wing
Day gown*+
Dove wings
Dragonfruit silken gown*
Day Cloak*
Dianas Grace*
Dark Malevolence*
Deaths Minion
Desert Hideaway

Evil Overlord
Estella Skirt
Elven Wish*

Fly the rainbow
Fleet commander
Frozen warmth
Flying High

Gown of the spider*
Glacial Circlet
Ghost Kitties

Hawtsome*+
Harem Headdress*+
Hissy Fit
Horns of Nature
Harpy*+
Home improvements pack 2*

I look deep into your heart
Island Magic light haloes +
Ire of Naias
Imperial Regality*
Indras Storms
Island Healer
Ice Embassador
Innocent Posh Overskirt
Ixions Children

Karasu Ningyo*++

Lil' red and big meanie
Luna Scarf
Little Bug
Lonely Lanterns*++
Lifes a Beach*++
Lifeforce of Calesco
Living Doll

Midnight Carnival
Murder on the wing
Mystic Faun
Merkheti Legend
Meinarch wings
Mina Scarf
Merkheti isis dress

Nebula Halo*
Noxious nasties of the alien kind
New Years Pin
Naias Scarf
night scarf
Ningyo*+++
Neros day robes
Nemesis gown*

Omniscient Eye
Octavia Gown*+
Oriental Garden
Octavias starrt red gown*
Orchid Petals
Orchid Hairpin++

Perfect Valentine*++
Pink Rambling Rose*
Purity wings
Peacock Regalia
Pirates Booty
Peocock Scythe
Priest of Water Sash
Purple Water Olympic Halter Top*

Raven Anklewings
Red calliope gown*+
Robes of healingRaven wings
Rosemance
Return to nature
Reef Explorer

Sleepy Time*++
Star Crest*++
Snowy Fur-trim Cloak*
StarDust Sash
Starfruit Basket+
Snow white lucia robes
Seasons Bounty
Silver dragon dress*
Steampunk Headgear
Swan White Wrap Skirt
Spirit of Atlantis
Spirit of the Phoenix
Sleep Melodies Harp
Star Catcher
Story Book Journey
Sacred Forest
Shiver me timbers

Temptress dress*+
The Dusty Dreamer
The sting in the tail
The Dryads Hollow
Trinity Guadian
Theater of Dreams
Templars Hawk
Temple of Naias
The Power of Voodoo

Wings of iniquity
Weather forcast
Winters Flight
Wood Sprite
Whimsical Bard
Waves of Naias
Winter Sparkles
Warm Fuzzies

Yolo! LULZ... mommy T_T
Yin Yang*
Year of the Warm Fuzzies

Last edited by namicat101; 02-11-2015 at 07:59 AM..

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-07-2015, 10:53 PM

yo. How do you feel about animals?

namicat101

Old 02-07-2015, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia View Post
yo. How do you feel about animals?
I'm okay with animals if I have a nice ref to help me along. It usually depends on the animal. Humans over animals, but I will still do animals. Gotta add that to preferences, thanks for reminding me. :3

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-07-2015, 11:01 PM

c: Are you willing to do couples?

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-07-2015, 11:03 PM

Crap - order form - I just jumped XD

Reference- http://www.menewsha.com/forum/art/ar...post1771922912 OR this one: http://www.menewsha.com/forum/art/ar...post1771922910

Small description of character- 1st link - Dragon Riders is a story about a girl named Mare who lives in the kingdom of Dragonia. She was taken at an early age by the King's Army to train as a Dragon Rider. After she left, her brother disappeared from home. While she is patrolling with her group and fighting any threat against the kingdom, she secretly searches for her brother.

2nd link - Maigo is an archangel. An archangel who betrayed God and is now the righthand of Lucifer. Once she left heaven her wings turned black in sin. She's a very troubled soul. Part of her loves a good fight and the other part of her wants to give up the life she leads and just be a normal person. She is very devoted to God and it tore her apart to betray God. But Lucifer, who is like a brother to her, asked her too and she couldn't say no. The biggest sadness in her heart is that her best friend is the right hand of God. And sometime during the story Maigo falls in love with a human mage. She is torn in all directions.

Other- air? clouds? for either character
Offer- 5k?

I'm so unorganized...sorry D: OTl

Last edited by Maria-Minamino; 02-07-2015 at 11:06 PM..

namicat101

Old 02-07-2015, 11:08 PM

Quote:
c: Are you willing to do couples?
Couples tend to be a bribe, female+female cheaper then female+male or male+male, since I am bad at drawing males. Thank you for reminding me of preferences again :)[COLOR="lightseagreen"]

---------- Post added 02-07-2015 at 06:10 PM ----------

Maria-Minamino;1773194472-
Hahaha thats okay :)
I will consider you for the slot, thank you for taking interest. I will quote you with my answer once I get a few more orders to look through and have decided what I want to do <3

Last edited by namicat101; 02-07-2015 at 11:11 PM..

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-07-2015, 11:12 PM

Thank you for considering XD I saw art and just jumped lmao XD I think i got it all organized up there though XD

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-07-2015, 11:17 PM

c: No worries. Glad to help.

I'd like to order an animated fullbody couple of a phoenix and a cat.

The phoenix does not have a set appearance. The only specifics are that he is male and that he is smaller than the cat. The rest is up to you.

The cat is black with brown eyes. She has a thin tail as opposed to a fluffy one.

They're friends~ I can let you choose what they're doing, or I can think of something for you.

As for my offer- Hm. What do you prefer? I can offer gold, or I can offer items. If you're not familiar with our rares, you can tell me what kind of items you like, and I'll show you a couple and let you choose from them.

namicat101

Old 02-07-2015, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria-Minamino View Post
Thank you for considering XD I saw art and just jumped lmao XD I think i got it all organized up there though XD
Np <3 I do that allll the time, sometimes I completely forget about forms cause I want art so bad I think you included most of everything I was looking for in the beginning anyways

---------- Post added 02-07-2015 at 06:24 PM ----------

Dystopia-
Offer anything you think is suitable payment for the order :)
I dont do animations too often so if I do accept your order please be patient, my animations are frame by frame and made in gimp so a lot of work is required. A little bit of direction as to what they could be doing would be great help, I find it easier if I have at least a small idea of where I should start <3
I will consider your order, after I look through some more orders I will quote you with the answer.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-07-2015, 11:26 PM

c: Of course. I don't mind waiting.

hm. I have a lot of different kinds of items. You really don't have a preference? Items of a certain color or theme? Dark ones, princess-y ones, blue ones? xD

namicat101

Old 02-07-2015, 11:28 PM

No preference really, I like flowy things (scarfs, dresses, skirts, and so forth) that's all I can think of, im not picky at all :)

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-07-2015, 11:34 PM

NamiCat - haha, that's what I do! I'm like "OMG NEW ART PERSON MUST GET ART" and sometimes just peruse the front post and post without actually reading all the info...then read it when I post and I'm like "ERRRR" because it had important information XDDD

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-07-2015, 11:36 PM

어떤 Robes: http://www.menewsha.com/marketplace/...p?itemid=16239
Rainbow Shawl: http://www.menewsha.com/marketplace/...hp?itemid=4957
Festival Ribbon: http://www.menewsha.com/marketplace/...hp?itemid=6868

Are these okay? c: I can look again if they don't suit your taste.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-07-2015, 11:41 PM

ah seriously? I was staring at this and you guys all jumped in before me anyway.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-07-2015, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat Dakuu View Post
ah seriously? I was staring at this and you guys all jumped in before me anyway.
I'm usually in your position....I wait too long by staring and someone gets ahead of me.

But she's not going in order - she's going to choose after getting a number of offers. So there is still time to post :)

namicat101

Old 02-07-2015, 11:47 PM

Dystopia-
Any of those are wonderful cept the rainbow one <3 I do not like rainbow :3 I would also be perfectly content with non rare items as well

Maria-Minamino-
Exactly The one thing on my mind when I go to the art shops is art, not order forms. I try to make my order form simple so if something is forgotten, its not a big deal and can be brought up later after accepted into the slots.

---------- Post added 02-07-2015 at 06:50 PM ----------

Kat Dakuu-
hahaha plenty of time, I usually wait till I get at least 4 orders before I choose so I can be certain I like what I will be drawing.

Side note- Still figuring out how to double quote, for some reason it seems over my head.

Last edited by namicat101; 02-07-2015 at 11:52 PM..

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-07-2015, 11:53 PM

Namicat - haha - that's exactly what goes on in my head "get the art, deal with forms later" XDDD

As for double posting - mene has a rule against it. I believe you can't double post unless your thread has been dead for 5 hours.

HOWEVER...when you MAKE a thread...you are allowed to reserve posts. To do this, you have to click "go advanced" when posting. Under the box where you type your information, you will see some check boxes. One of the boxes you can check is an "override double posting rule" box that will allow you do so.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-07-2015, 11:58 PM

alright, I'll gather up something quick then so I can make a shot.

namicat101

Old 02-07-2015, 11:59 PM

I mean the multi quote, have multiple quotes in one post ;A; I don't understand it, when I try to quote 2 or more people, the quotes vanish and I end up just putting their names with a little dash to indicate what I am saying to them.
And the double post thing, it makes me question as to why it says I have no post history because I could swear I had someone go through that with me when I first joined :o

---------- Post added 02-07-2015 at 07:02 PM ----------

Quote:
alright, I'll gather up something quick then so I can make a shot.
Awesome sauce!

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-08-2015, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by namicat101 View Post
I mean the multi quote, have multiple quotes in one post ;A; I don't understand it, when I try to quote 2 or more people, the quotes vanish and I end up just putting their names with a little dash to indicate what I am saying to them.
And the double post thing, it makes me question as to why it says I have no post history because I could swear I had someone go through that with me when I first joined :o

---------- Post added 02-07-2015 at 07:02 PM ----------

Awesome sauce!

To use the multi quote function...you have to press multi quote on ALL the posts you want to quote until you get to the last one...then press quote. All the quotes should then appear in your reply. I don't know if that makes sense XD

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-08-2015, 12:13 AM

c: I'll offer the Robe and Ribbon.

If you're willing to do a more complicated animation, I'll also throw in a

Sash of Chaos: http://www.menewsha.com/marketplace/...php?itemid=414

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-08-2015, 12:14 AM

Reference- https://charahub.com/character/307355/Reichet/public/
Small description of character- It's all in the profile, but a calm/no expression works best
Other- lake, pretty valley? That's his setting. I don't have good ref for his clothes, but I honestly don't care if it's not exactly what I want. I don't have a clear image in my mind. Just ask me if you're really unsure about something.
Offer- kneeshot- 1.5k sound good?

namicat101

Old 02-08-2015, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria-Minamino View Post
To use the multi quote function...you have to press multi quote on ALL the posts you want to quote until you get to the last one...then press quote. All the quotes should then appear in your reply. I don't know if that makes sense XD
I think I understand :D Thank you for helping

Quote:
c: I'll offer the Robe and Ribbon.

If you're willing to do a more complicated animation, I'll also throw in a

Sash of Chaos: http://www.menewsha.com/marketplace/...php?itemid=414
Im adding you as a side order, so I can test my animating skills without feeling the normal pressure I feel from the slots. Once I finish, you can give me what you want, if you don't like it don't worry about paying me. Any ideas on what they should be doing?

Quote:
Reference- https://charahub.com/character/307355/Reichet/public/
Small description of character- It's all in the profile, but a calm/no expression works best
Other- lake, pretty valley? That's his setting. I don't have good ref for his clothes, but I honestly don't care if it's not exactly what I want. I don't have a clear image in my mind. Just ask me if you're really unsure about something.
Offer- kneeshot- 1.5k sound good?
I will consider you for the slot <3 Thank you for taking interest, I will quote you once I have decided on my answer.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-08-2015, 12:31 AM

Looks like you got it!!! :D

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-08-2015, 12:32 AM

ooo. Sure. That sounds fine to me. c:

Would you prefer to work on a simpler animation then? I have a few ideas for a simple one, and a few ideas for a more complicated one.