Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 12-17-2011, 03:23 AM

Well, since it has been getting awfully chilly up here in my area lately, I've decided on making a warm role-play; a role-play about six teens who go to summer camp.

Six teenagers, three boys and three girls all from completely different backgrounds, have all been forced by their parents into one horrifying place.

Summer camp.

But this isn't just some ordinary camp. There are no camp counselors and there is no $6000 fee to get in. There are no adults, only teenagers.

This is a self-camp.

It is entirely free of price and counselors. You are allowed to do whatever you want, and food supplies and activities will be supplied weekly.

Though it seems like a beach resort for the wealthy, there is no price to enroll in the summer camp. However, there is a limit of six spots: three boys and three girls.

The group of teenagers are dumped onto a beautiful camp site by private jet, and expected to get along for the entire summer.

On this beach paradise dotted with fancy cabins and a spectacular scenery; personalities will clash, and enemies will even be made.

Together they will face challenges, discover things about themselves even they did not know, and possibly find love.

Welcome to the summertime.

RP Here :
◤The Summer I Met You◥ [Under Major Construction]

Please fill out the following form to join:

PHP Code:
[I][B][LEFT]Username[/LEFT][/B][/I]
[
COLOR="Your Color"]
[
FONT="Book Antiqua"][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Insert Name[/SIZE][/COLOR]
I am [COLOR="Your Color"][B][Role][/B][/COLOR].
I am [COLOR="Your Color"][B][Age][/B][/COLORyears old.
I am [COLOR="Your Color"][B][Gender][/B][/COLOR].[/CENTER][/FONT
Roles:

2 Boys and 3 Girls left. Hurry and grab a role while you can!
1 Boy and 1 Girl left.
1 Girl spot left!
Sorry, this RP is full.

The Spoiled - He/She is incredibly conceited, and spoiled excessively by his/her parents. He/she is the perfect example of a rich, snobby, trust-fund baby. He/she tends to boss those lower than him/her around. His/her parents have sent him to the summer camp to get rid of his/her bad personality. Taken by Quarter_Queen - Jae Sesangi Cha

Quarter_Queen

Jae Sesangi Cha

I am The Spoiled.
I am 17 years old.
I am Male.

The Artsy - He/She is an artistic genius. His/her parents are also extremely artistic, and wanted to send him/her to the summer camp to experience new things. He/she is often found drawing or dazing off into space. Taken by Artsy- Jason Peter Todd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artsy View Post
Artsy

Jason "Jazz" Peter Todd

I am the Artsy.
I am 16 years old.
I am male.
The Innocent - He/She is so naive, it is almost laughable. He/she does not know much about the world and life, due to certain circumstances. He/she acts quite like a child, although he/she is a teenager and almost an adult. His/her parents have sent him/her to the camp to help him/her mature. Taken by Angelo - Itzli Carazon Paendrag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
Angelo

Itzli (Izzy) Carazon Paendrag

I am The Innocent.
I am 16 years old.
I am female.
The Punk - He/She is loud and as unordinary as they come. He/she expresses him/herself freely, and is not afraid of what other people say. He/She often gets into trouble, and not many people like him/her. His/her parents have sent him/her here to get rid of his/her "bad" side. Taken by GuppyMan - Apollo Richardson

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuppyMan View Post
GuppyMan

Apollo Richardson

I am The Punk.
I am 17 years old.
I am male.
The Bubbly - He/She is as friendly and full of energy as a young puppy. He/she does not let what others say about him/her get to his/her head. He/she is oddly energetic all the time, and always tries to cheer others up no matter what it takes. He/she often is bubbly to the point of plain annoying. His/her parents have sent him/her here so he/she would stop being so energetic all the time. Taken by Carzeebear - Kaye Taylor

Quote:
Carzeebear

Kaye Taylor

I am The Bubbly!.
I am 17! years old.
I am Female!.
The Shy - He/She is an extreme introvert and does not talk to many people; he/she is not even close with his/her own parents. He/she will tend to avoid others and keep to him/herself all the time. His/her parents have sent him/her here to be more friendly and outgoing.Taken by DrkDmnDrgn - Laurna Waterwind

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrkDmnDrgn
DrkDmnDrgn

Laurna Waterwind

I am Shy.
I am 16 years old.
I am Female.
You can post the reserves in here if you'd like to~ :3

Last edited by Q U E E N; 12-17-2011 at 11:57 PM..

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-17-2011, 04:06 AM

Angelo

I am The Innocent.
I am 16 years old.
I am female.

DrkDmnDrgn
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-17-2011, 04:28 AM

Ok this kinda reminds me of a certain episode of Avatar: The Last Airbender. Which is a good thing dont get me wrong

GuppyMan
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-17-2011, 05:10 AM

dibs on the punk

Artsy

Old 12-17-2011, 08:41 AM

Artsy

I am the Artsy.
I am 16 years old.
I am male.

When I read the premise and saw the 'artsy' name, I got sold. Though I am worried about the 6 people limit, since this means there will be three girls and three boys and this must mean I need to initiate some kind of romance. Which is a problem because I have trouble rping love. Anyhow, please take good care of me, everyone.

Also, can I put my own spin on the artsy character? He would be heavily art related, just not the spacey kind, sorta the obsessive/active kind. To be honest, I'm really going to be basing him off of me.

Last edited by Artsy; 12-17-2011 at 08:44 AM..

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 12-17-2011, 04:10 PM

Artsy: Since people keep asking, I'll say this: Yes, you are allowed to take the basic traits of your character and mold them into something similar.

Also, you forgot the name...:sweat:

DrkDmnDrgn
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-17-2011, 04:41 PM

Yeah... I'm using theshy type girl because the Main character of my book I'm writing is a Shy girl and i need to practice with that kind of character ;P

Artsy

Old 12-17-2011, 06:03 PM

Quote:

Jason "Jazz" Peter Todd

I am the Artsy.
I am 16 years old.
I am male.
Ah, ok, fixed it. I'm not actually creative in the naming department.

Last edited by Artsy; 12-17-2011 at 06:08 PM..

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 12-17-2011, 06:31 PM

GuppyMan:

Plz fill out the reserve form when you have time! :)

GuppyMan
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-17-2011, 08:13 PM

i am hehehe

GuppyMan
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-17-2011, 08:35 PM

GuppyMan

Apollo Richardson

I am The Punk.
I am 17 years old.
I am male.

DrkDmnDrgn
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-17-2011, 10:29 PM

Well all the boys are gone... Now we just need a bubbly girl

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 12-17-2011, 11:29 PM

Yay~ We just need one more person to join! :D

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 12-17-2011, 11:33 PM

Cool idea, mind if I join?

Username

Carzeebear
Kaye Taylor

I am The Bubbly!.
I am 17! years old.
I am Female!.

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 12-17-2011, 11:51 PM

Okay, all the spots have been taken! :)

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 12-17-2011, 11:54 PM

Yaay! :D

DrkDmnDrgn
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-18-2011, 01:15 AM

Yay!!! I can't wait to start. Do we start the roleplay before we get there or when we get there?

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 12-18-2011, 01:38 AM

A mixture. I was thinking of when we're boarding the private jet. It might take me a while to come up with a good profile form, so you'll have to wait for that. It should be done by the start of next week, hopefully. :D

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 12-18-2011, 01:42 AM

That's ok, take your time. It's worth it. :)

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 12-18-2011, 10:03 PM

Woo-Hoo!

Here's the profile form, please post it in here and do NOT PM it to me! :)

PHP Code:
[FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="3"][USERNAME][/SIZE][/FONT]

[
COLOR="YOUR COLOR"][RIGHT]
[
FONT="MV BOLI"][SIZE="4"]
[
FULL NAME][/SIZE][/FONT][/RIGHT][/COLOR]

[
FONT="Arial Narrow"][CENTER]I am [COLOR="YOUR COLOR"][B][WHAT YOU ARE][/B][/COLOR].
I am [COLOR="YOUR COLOR"][B][AGE][/B][/COLORyears old.
I am a [COLOR="YOUR COLOR"][B][GENDER][/B][/COLOR].
I am [COLOR="YOUR COLOR"][B][HEIGHT][/B][/COLOR]; and [COLOR="YOUR COLOR"][B][WEIGHT][/B][/COLOR].
I am rather [COLOR="YOUR COLOR"][B][BODY TYPESLIMOVERWEIGHTSCRAWNYETC.][/B][/COLOR].[/CENTER][/FONT][CENTER]
[
IMG]INSERT IMAGE HEREANIME OR REAL-LIFE[/IMG]

[
COLOR="Silver"]☼[/COLOR][COLOR="PINK"] ♥[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"] ☼[/COLOR] [COLOR="Pink"]♥ [/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]☼[/COLOR] [COLOR="Pink"]♥[/COLOR] [COLOR="Silver"]☼[/COLOR] [COLOR="Pink"]♥[/COLOR] [COLOR="Silver"]☼[/COLOR] [COLOR="Pink"]♥[/COLOR]  [COLOR="Silver"]☼[/COLOR][/CENTER]

[FONT="MV BOLI"][B][SIZE="4"]This is MY STORY;[/SIZE][/B]

[
JUSTIFY][CENTER][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][WRITE A FEW SHORT PARAGRAPHS THAT COMBINES THE PERSONALITY AND BACKGROUND/BIOGRAPHY OF YOUR CHARACTER][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/CENTER][/JUSTIFY][/FONT][JUSTIFY][CENTER][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/CENTER][/JUSTIFY]

[
B][FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="3"]LIKES[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[
FONT="MV BOLI"]❥[COLOR="YOUR COLOR"][NAME ONE LIKE; EXPLAIN WHY][/COLOR]
❥[COLOR="YOUR COLOR"][NAME ONE LIKE; EXPLAIN WHY][/COLOR]
❥[COLOR="YOUR COLOR"][NAME ONE LIKE; EXPLAIN WHY][/COLOR][/FONT]

[B][FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="3"]DISLIKES[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[
FONT="MV BOLI"]★ [COLOR="YOUR COLOR"][NAME ONE DISLIKE; EXPLAIN WHY][/COLOR]
☆ [COLOR="YOUR COLOR"][NAME ONE DISLIKE; EXPLAIN WHY][/COLOR]
★ [COLOR="YOUR COLOR"][NAME ONE DISLIKE; EXPLAIN WHY][/COLOR][/FONT] 

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 12-18-2011, 10:58 PM

Carzeebear

Kaye Taylor!

I am Bubbly!.
I am Seventeen years old.
I am a Girl, obviously..
I am 5 foot 2; and 65kg.
I am rather Petite.

This is MY STORY;

I grew up in your average home until I was about twelve. Then, everything changed when Mom caught my Dad with his receptionist. They broke up, and Mom started to put lots of pressure on my brother and I to be perfect. My brother did what he was asked, and became quiet, and modest, and studied hard, but that's just not how I roll! I'm a social butterfly! I crave loud music and laughter, and I hate sitting quietly and studying. So I rebelled, sort of, and joined the cheerleading team, and went to all the parties (with or without permission) and talked through all my classes.

My Mom can't handle that I don't want to be perfect, all I want is to have fun. She keeps trying to stop me from doing stuff, like, this year, she banned me from joining Cheerleading, but she never has the will to enforce it, and so I still manage to do what I want. Like I said, I like to laugh, and to make people laugh, but most of my jokes are a bit stupid. I've been called airheaded, and I suppose it's true, sometimes. I mean, I'm intelligent enough, but most of the time I behave like an emptyheaded flirt.

Oh! That's another thing you should know about me. I'll flirt with just about anyone. (Yet another thing about me that my Mom hates. She thinks I'll end up like my Dad if I continue like that.) People are funny, and flirting is entertaining, so I flirt to stop myself getting bored mostly. But sometimes I just like putting my Mom into a tizz. She's so overdramatic about things like that.

I love being a cheerleader! It's fun, and athletic, and I just love how we always have smiles on our faces when we do it.
I also love anything sweet. It makes me happy. Things like candy, and watermelon....
Swimming. I just love to swim. It's like flying, except you're underwater.

DISLIKES
I can't stand people who just sit around. They always seem so bored.
Just like I hate watching other people sitting around, I hate sitting around, myself. There's always something fun to be done!
Reading, Blegh! It's just words on paper, and it's boring.

I hope this is ok. :)

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 12-19-2011, 01:11 AM

It's excellent! I'll get it up on the thread soon. :)

DrkDmnDrgn
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-19-2011, 01:39 AM

I'm waiting on somebody to finish up on my OC pic.... then i'll put my profile up

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-19-2011, 01:51 AM

Angelo

I am Innocent.
I am sixteen years old.
I am a female.
I am 4'10"; and 73 pounds.
I am rather thin and scrawny..

This is MY STORY;

I grew up unable to walk, hence the wheelchair. Something happened either before I was born or shortly afterward that severed the nerves from just above my bellybutton, paralyzing me from there down. This, of course, means that my family, both immediate and extended, are always looking out for me.

I was homeschooled ever since an incident in kindergarten that I don't remember. I just remember feeling really confused and hurt at something, and my mom didn't take that too well. Because of being homeschooled though, I'm actually above my grade level by a year, my parents not wanting me to get too far ahead.

One thing I'm glad my parents did was sign me up for Girl Scouts. I've had loads of fun, even if I'm not the most open person, and have made a few friends. I just love everything about it, especially camping. I've already gotten my Gold Star, considering I don't actually have all that much to do in my free time.

I'm sort of quiet and shy, which really explains my lack of friends, but I also can't stand being pitied. People see me and their eyes just go all funky, and I know that they're feeling sorry for me. It's nice, but I hate it. I'm not a victim of some horrible tragedy; there are lots of people who have it worse than I do. Typically, I like helping people and being kind, though I have a few pet peeves that get me angry like nothing else.

Honestly, I just tend to keep myself company. It's better than having people be all awkward around you and stuff, but it's also the only company I knew for a really long time. Not to mention the fact that I'm awful with people. I just don't get them. I can understand pity because I see it everyday, but rage, hatred, etc., I just don't get. They don't make any sense at all.

I love Scouting, including Venturing! It's just so much fun to be outdoors, and that's not mentioning all of the neat places we get to go and learn!
I enjoy shooting. Y'know, rifles and stuff? It's a bit awkward in my wheelchair, but it's still loads of fun.
I like to read quite a bit. When you're by yourself most of the time, you figure out things that keep your mind occupied. It's just that I can easily imagine being a part of the story, and I love it.

DISLIKES
I hate being pitied! I know I'm paralyzed. It sucks. We all get that. Let's move on. It's not like I've ever walked. I didn't lose anything.
I don't like being made fun of for my accent. So what if I have a Spanish accent with a Barcelona dialect? It was my first language. It's just not nice to make fun of somebody for something like that. To my family and I, you have an accent that sounds kind of funny, you know.
I don't care much for sour foods. I'm not sure why, actually. I just know that I can't stand them. A little bit is fine, but stuff like Warheads I won't even go near.

Artsy

Old 12-19-2011, 05:00 PM

Artsy

Jason "Jazz" Peter Todd

I am The Artsy.
I am 16 years old.
I am a male.
I am 5'6"; and 62 kg.
I am rather slim.

This is MY STORY;

I'm a bit of a self-reflectant child.
After a bit of thinking, I realized
that the school system just wasn't for me.
Not that I'm dropping out, its just that
I don't want to compete with others over academics
Art has always interested me more.
While other people would glance at an illustrated book carelessly
I would spend a good hour, poring over the details, the color scheme..etc.
Everything in life is art in my eyes. Art moves, lives and breathes around me.

Of course, while I do love art, I try to be practical.
I can't have my parents supporting my hobby forever.
They have been very wonderful about me becoming an artist.
Our family is better off than most, but I don't want to become a burden.

I was never pressured to take a more stable career path.
Probably because my attitude towards schoolwork was more than distatesful.
But my passion for art is the only thing that they couldn't doubt.
Anyhow, I usually try to make an art project out of scratch, so there are endless opportunities for me to try out everything and anything.

Inspiration! Because my art always needs some inspiration in order to get going!
Self control; which I admire in others but have yet to come to terms with it myself.
Having plenty of time. Why? Because there is so much to do, but so little time.

DISLIKES
Making too many decisions because they might come back to bite me in the ass.
Assumption; because you never know if you are actually correct.
The cold, because it's hard to draw when your fingers are frozen stiff.

Last edited by Artsy; 12-19-2011 at 05:04 PM..