have old guys falling asleep in the chairs with newspapers
in their laps. [Yes, I've actually seen this...]

The library closest to me is all right. I've gone there
so many times and it's pretty easy to find books. So
is my school library, which is good. xD

Akstar
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-20-2007, 04:09 AM

When I was growing up there was one I went to all the time for my books, that's where I first registered to even have a card. Though when school picked up and I moved around there was a newer library built near where I would be attending middle school and later in the same area my high school I am in now. Both of them were nice sized. Though there's one downtown that is multistory. That's just a cool place for just layout also, where I found some things I've never see at the other ones. My high school one is pretty nice. I actually know one of the staff members pretty well since she transfered from the middle school that I attended to be the head librarian of my high school's library. So she's fairly nice to me and normally talks to me when I stop by at times for a bit.

Spatterdash
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-20-2007, 04:38 PM

My grandparents are members of a special private member's library. It's hard to find from outside, just a little door in between two shops, but inside has several floors of books, especially lots of really old antique books. There's a creaky old spiral staircase, lots of tiny rooms with wonky floors, and a lovely reading room with tea and coffee facilities. I worked in there several years ago for work experience, which was nice, since it really wasn't hard work at all. I love that place to bits, it's so wonderfully old-fashioned and eccentric.