Sapphire Clouds
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Sapphire Clouds Send a message via MSN to Sapphire Clouds

Old 03-12-2007, 07:46 PM

From now on, all writing will be placed here. CC is nice :)

______He walked along the hallowed halls, ignoring every whisper, denying every whim. His dark hand slid against the rough stone wall, his heavy footsteps echoing with every footfall. It was almost like a dream, this journey in the mist. For where was he going, or was it somewhere he already missed?
______She walks down the sacred corridoors, towards the light most gray. There isn't another place she would rather be today. It is both her misery, and her fate, that brings us to this bitter end, because what would she wish to encounter, but a dear forgotten friend? Her crimson eyes hold no love, her heart no memory of sorrow, but there is something that twinkles in her mind, a thing that he would borrow.
______He kneels before her, his eyes seeking her hers. He reaches out to her, but is much ignored. "Excuse me, kind lass, but where shall we go from here?" His question goes unbidden, his love betrayed.
______She carries on without a thought or condolence, for this would be the first, not the last time she was him. She banished away the nitemares, the ghosts, and the past.

Sapphire Clouds
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Sapphire Clouds Send a message via MSN to Sapphire Clouds

Old 03-12-2007, 07:48 PM

this is not a waste.
this is the expression of truth.
I will not be silenced by a lack of ink.
I will not forgo my right due to no paper.
no one will remember

Sapphire Clouds
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-14-2007, 11:49 PM

His black crystal eyes reflected nothing, only absorbed the light. His lean strong build ached with power, even as he leaned on the sturdy brick wall. His fiery red hair was askew, his mouth twisted into a sly smile that resembled his witty personality. He looked upon that that was infront of him, and smirked. The gorgeous beauty that was Raven. His Raven.

He pushed himself off of the ancient structure, standing tall to show off his impressive height. His coal eyes flicked crimson red, his hair ruffled by the sudden breeze. The girl that was Raven had gone, but her presence still remained. He was her task, nothing more. So why did he feel this way?

The sun began to set, setting the sky aflame. The prayers began to whisper to him. Praying to him, the fire god. A voice spoke gently.

"Raiden."

De-activated

Old 03-15-2007, 12:44 AM

what does CC mean?

Sapphire Clouds
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-15-2007, 12:44 AM

• ______CC means constructive criticism :)

- sapphire

De-activated

Old 03-15-2007, 12:49 AM

Ahh. how embarassing XD I had a feeling it was something like that.
Thanks ^_^

Sapphire Clouds
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-17-2007, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayumi Malice
Ahh. how embarassing XD I had a feeling it was something like that.
Thanks ^_^
  • ______Ohh, that's okay. You're welcome :)

- sapphire

Sapphire Clouds
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-20-2007, 01:43 AM

Little Red's Secret

Little Red, Little Red
What is that which stains your collar?
Was that your dear Grandma I heard holler?
Little Red, Little Red
Why do tears streak your colourless skin?
What horror has befallen to mark your sin?
Little Red, Little Red
What have you done?
Your crimes are written in the colour of the setting sun.
Little Red, Little Red
Are you haunted by dreams?
Did I hear the wolf's smothered screams?
Little Red, Little Red
How dark is the recent past?
Smeared, it betrays you.
Little Red, Little Red
Is this spilt blood going to be the last?

Little Red, oh Little Red
How the name comes true
White of innocence
Blood is the colour of you
Guilty is the party that none shall blame
Little Red, Little Red
Has these murders driven you insane?