Pandacore
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 03-24-2007, 11:24 PM

since i cant find my old writeing thread, i figured id post up a story or two in differnt seprate threads, comments and criticism please on all of em. heres one fer ya

the happy boy by pandacore

Once upon a time there was a boy in a field. He was a happy boy one of amazing happiness. Everywhere he went he was said to have brought his joy upon the land. Till one day he was bitten by a rather strange bug. He waved it off, careful not to hurt it, as was his nature. And went one his way.
that night as he slept upon the grassy knoll's outside warm villages he begin to sweat. A cold dark sweat that stained the very grass with his scent. The sweat grew red and became blood and the blood flowed endlessly from his pores. the boy awoke to himself spouting blood as a fountain bring himself into a frenzy he ran into the village screaming for help, and as the happy folk came to see their beloved boy...they to became sick. Sick by the blood of their joy bringer upon the ground. The village spouted in blood all in fear and frenzy unable to do anything.The happy boy was unhappy for the first time in his life. He lay in the diseased pool of his blood and the blood of those he brought joy to. His flesh melted thickly unto the ground and innards aswell. All that was left was his heart and bones.
Both of which had stopped.
And then they didn't. He rose motivated by only his beating heart a skeleton in the fields. The king of the skeletons rose to his followers with their putrid stench and beating hearts.
And they lived happily ever after.
~copyright jeff 2006