Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 04-24-2011, 08:35 PM

Amber laid on her back again and looked up at the sky. It just looked so beautiful today and she had nothing to do til school started.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-25-2011, 12:33 AM

Finx pulled away from the other fox demon snarling teeth bared. "I don't need you're bloody help." She twirled and walked away. She wouldn't show up at the headmistress office. She need to kill before it got any worse at that was what she intented to do.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-25-2011, 02:52 AM

gemini sighed in relief,tears running down her cheeks.this is what happened when she tried to make friends-chaos.chaos followed her everywhere she went.crying openly now,and feeling stupid for it,gemini took her sketchpad and ran away towards the school,hoping to find some dark corner to hide in.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 04-25-2011, 03:18 AM

Lucifer Hugged Gemini "Shhh shhh dont cry dont cry"

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-25-2011, 03:36 AM

gemini made a futile and weak attempt to push him away,but her heart wasn't in it."d-don't look at me now.don't see me like this.you'll just end up in trouble if you're near me." she sniffled.

Andraus

Old 04-25-2011, 03:45 AM

Lucifer looked her in the Eye then kissed her Cheek, knowing that a kiss on the lips would be to much for her.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-25-2011, 04:10 AM

gemini blushed and hid her face."y-you shouldn't be near me.you'll get cursed.everyone near me ends up in trouble-that's why i don't have any friends.i'm bad luck."

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 04-25-2011, 07:17 PM

Akloria slammed her scythe in the ground again causing a cage to go around Finx. "Young one, I will not hesitate to kill you if you do not come to my office." she said dragging the scythe causing the cage to move behind her. "Let's go." Akloria said in an angered voice.

Incubus and Succubus watched in silence then walked to a tree and rested, "Big brother, please may we go back home?" she asked with a sad face, "No, we can't. We have to stay here." Inc said hugging his sister.

Andraus

Old 04-26-2011, 02:25 AM

"I will take my Chances, I am the Son of the Demon Lord, I cant be more Cursed then I already am"

"Miss, Please I dont want to see my Kin harmed " He stood in front of the Principel "I may die by your hand, but I wont have you hurt her"

"Angel girl, i did not get your name "

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-26-2011, 02:36 AM

gemini sniffled."you're absolutely sure you don't care? because i can almost guarantee that that whole little scene out there was my fault."

Andraus

Old 04-26-2011, 02:55 AM

"No it wasent....you see , we demons are Battle Hungrey, if we dont battle we go insane, its just instinct"

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-26-2011, 04:04 AM

"i've never been that way-but then again,i've never been around people much.but my presence causes bad feelings in others.it makes them do the things that thier worst instincts tell them to do.whenever someone is around me,even if they're the nicest person on the planet,they will do the things that hide in the darkest depths of thier hearts." she said,sighing."but if you're really sure,then i think i'd like having a friend." she thought for a moment."i think...i think i could use a hug.i've never been hugged before.would it be too icky of me,to ask for a hug?"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-26-2011, 06:38 PM

Finx hissed her eyes turning dark. "You're no better then those bastard (pardon my langue.) humans. The cage us like animals and try to control us. You can control me i wouldn't let that happen. I only come to this school so that I could see if the rest of the demon races we're unlike humans but no there the same as soon as we don't listen to them they cage us. i am not an animal."

Andraus

Old 04-26-2011, 10:20 PM

Hugs Gemini, then by Pure Instinct, kisses her on the lips and Mutters are heard in the hallway

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-27-2011, 02:58 AM

gemini gasped and pulled away,panicking."wh-what was that? that thing you just did? some kind of spell?" she asked.it became quite apparent that she had not had much exposure to other people at all.

Andraus

Old 04-27-2011, 04:17 AM

I smile at her and wrap my arm around her waiset "You have never felt someone Love you have you"As I said that the mutters become clear "Look, the Dark princes son has fallen for the Monster over there" "Do you think hes under some kind of spell?" "He has to be, noone would love that beast" As they say the last one I send flames at them "Shut the hell up"

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-27-2011, 04:35 AM

gemini's ears flattened at the sound of the muttering.with her hearing,she could hear all of it clearly,and it hurt her.she turned and buried her face in his chest."why do they say such things? i have done nothing to them! they only see the bad in me,but i try so hard to be good! don't they know that i could save them just as easily? but why would i ssave people who hate me so much?"

Andraus

Old 04-27-2011, 05:13 AM

"They fear you because they cannot control you.....They want to Control somthing as powerful as you and use you as a Weapon, because you are Free willed, you cannot be controled, and they Label you a threat"

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-27-2011, 05:22 AM

gemini shook her head."it's not fair.if they only took the time to understand me...like you..." she said."would you mind if i sang you a song?" she asked."i know it's an odd request,but sometimes,when a song comes into my heart,it just has to be heard,and i think the song that wants to be heard now,wants you to hear it.it's a song for you." she said.without waiting for an answer,she started singing: YouTube - Naraku no Hana [Lyrics & Translation] - Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni Kai
((i know it's odd,but i just heard this song and it seemed perfect-especially if you read the lyrics.^-^'you are not a flower from hell' is what really caught my attention.))

Andraus

Old 04-27-2011, 05:33 AM

[it was perfect, and just Right for this moment]

"That was beautiful, I think your already swaying the hearts of the students " I said, then I kissed your ear

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-27-2011, 05:53 PM

((thanks! ^-^ ))
gemini blushed."th-thanks.it feels nice to be loved."

Andraus

Old 04-27-2011, 07:00 PM

"A demons Heart is clouded by Hate and Dispair, until it reachs a bit of light"

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-28-2011, 01:57 AM

gemini smiled."that sounds so nice,almost poetic.um...would you like to go get something to eat?"

Andraus

Old 04-28-2011, 02:12 AM

"It would be my Honor and Pleasure, I feel unworthy though"

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-28-2011, 02:33 AM

"oh,don't! please,don't! if anything,i'm the unworthy one.i mean,you're a prince,and everyone admires you so much.i'm just...well,a child born of chaos and destruction,and everyone hates me.i'm nothing more than a peasant."