Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 09-23-2012, 10:40 PM

So, Celes Paradi is my absolute FAVORITE event of the year, and to have it paired with helping Boq Boq and Xeox just makes it even MORE amazing and special to me!

I never make a hang out for events, but I think this case holds a definite need for one!

So stop in, chat about Aliens, your favorite movies, why you love Celes Paradi, or just anything in general!

If you talk about my addictions (Once Upon A Time, Pretty Little Liars, anything Hayao Miyazaki or Disney, or The Labyrinth/David Bow), you're guaranteed to earn stars faster than you can say Bonanza!!

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 09-23-2012, 10:41 PM

I'm so excited Celes Paradi is back! It's one of my favorite events on Mene!!!

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 09-23-2012, 10:42 PM

Me too!
I first came to Menewsha just before the Celes Paradi event, so it always means something extra special to me because it was the first event I had ever experienced!
I absolutely LOVE the Goddesses, the story, and now we're bringing Aliens into it!
I'm so freaked it's crazy <3

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 09-23-2012, 10:46 PM

*sits on bean bags*
Awwah i can't believe this started while im at work!!! *pouty face*

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 09-23-2012, 10:48 PM

I know right??
SUCH BAD TIMINGG!!
I still have a ton of French to get done in the next 5 hours!
I'm so bummed :(
I'm hoping I don't miss much!
At least we can really dive into the event once we get done??
It'll be something to look forward to!!

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 09-23-2012, 10:48 PM

I was always most active during Celes Paradi events! And the items are always so pretty!!

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 09-23-2012, 10:49 PM

Ouuu I love Once Upon a Time! I gave up on Pretty Little Liars half way through season 2 or something. What else do you watch?! The fact that all the shows are starting up again has me UBERRR EXCITED!

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 09-23-2012, 10:49 PM

@Maria: I completely agree!
And this even is so awesome!
There are so many items PERFECT for Sailor Moon Cosplays!
I'm so excited to start messing around with them and making my favorite characters <3
Will be so much easier now!
Especially thanks to those boots and shoulder gems ;D

@Randeh: To name a few--Revenge, Suburgatory, New Girl, Last Man Standing, Survivor, and Happily Divorced!!

I'm so excited for next week for Once Upon A Time and Revenge! It's going to be killer <3
And I'm still watching Pretty Little Liars! I even started a blog based on it!
I haven't been able to work on my blog in awhile though because of homework :(
But I have a killer theory on who -A is, so I'm hoping to finish the post soon and get people's take on it!

I also have a Once Upon A Time blog where I'm going to make a complete catalog of all of the characters and their back stories!
Re-watching Season 1 made me realize just how many characters we meet and then never see again - definitely exited to dive in further with it!!

Omg me too!
I'm so sad Game of Thrones has to wait until March, though, and Downton Abbey has to wait until January!
Call the Midwife is coming on soon though, so I'm excited for that!
So many shows come on at the same time though!!
I'm so glad I have TVO <3

Last edited by Emma Corrin; 09-23-2012 at 10:53 PM..

Goblin Maiden
SUPAH KITTEH HAPPEH POWAH.

Old 09-23-2012, 10:54 PM

*rolls in* Heeeeyyy, everybody. :D What's shakin'?

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 09-23-2012, 10:55 PM

-clings to Mai-
I can't focus on homework.... This sucks.....
Too excited about the event!!
Why oh why did it have to be today of all days T_T;

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 09-23-2012, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Corrin View Post
@Randeh: To name a few--Revenge, Suburgatory, New Girl, Last Man Standing, Survivor, and Happily Divorced!!

I'm so excited for next week for Once Upon A Time and Revenge! It's going to be killer <3
And I'm still watching Pretty Little Liars! I even started a blog based on it!
I haven't been able to work on my blog in awhile though because of homework :(
But I have a killer theory on who -A is, so I'm hoping to finish the post soon and get people's take on it!

I also have a Once Upon A Time blog where I'm going to make a complete catalog of all of the characters and their back stories!
Re-watching Season 1 made me realize just how many characters we meet and then never see again - definitely exited to dive in further with it!!

Omg me too!
I'm so sad Game of Thrones has to wait until March, though, and Downton Abbey has to wait until January!
Call the Midwife is coming on soon though, so I'm excited for that!
So many shows come on at the same time though!!
I'm so glad I have TVO <3
Wow, I have never met anyone else that watches a lot of shows XD My friends harass me about it...but since I download them all and can watch them whenever...it's hard to resist XD!

Survivor is AWESOME! I was so pumped for that to start up again! I also watch all the girly shows that I rarely admit to (90210, Gossip Girl, America's Next Top Model, Vampire Diaries...L A Complex which I just started and cruised through @_@) and of course the good HBO flicks True Blood & Game of Thrones...Have you seen Lost Girl or Grimm? I love them! Fringe, Castle...

I think that's why I had a falling out with PLL, I got tired of thinking "THAT'S A!" and then being wrong time after time. And then when we finally find out who it is, only to further find out it isn't...*sigh* xD

I would be super interested in seeing your Once Upon a Time blog! GAhhhh you've gotten me all TVEXCITED! I can never keep up so I just store them on my computer, then when the shows all end and spring has nothing I cruise through them XD

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 09-24-2012, 01:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R a n d e h View Post
Wow, I have never met anyone else that watches a lot of shows XD My friends harass me about it...but since I download them all and can watch them whenever...it's hard to resist XD!

Survivor is AWESOME! I was so pumped for that to start up again! I also watch all the girly shows that I rarely admit to (90210, Gossip Girl, America's Next Top Model, Vampire Diaries...L A Complex which I just started and cruised through @_@) and of course the good HBO flicks True Blood & Game of Thrones...Have you seen Lost Girl or Grimm? I love them! Fringe, Castle...

I think that's why I had a falling out with PLL, I got tired of thinking "THAT'S A!" and then being wrong time after time. And then when we finally find out who it is, only to further find out it isn't...*sigh* xD

I would be super interested in seeing your Once Upon a Time blog! GAhhhh you've gotten me all TVEXCITED! I can never keep up so I just store them on my computer, then when the shows all end and spring has nothing I cruise through them XD
LOL Oh hun, that's just the tip of the ice-burg! That's just what's on TV right now :P
That's not even including what I'm watching on Netflix ;P

My mom harasses me too LOL!
I TVO most of mine because I just don't have time to watch them when they're on :3
Too many on at once!!
So glad I have West coast channels too <3

Survivor is already started!!
It started on the 19th!!

Oh yes! Grimm! I watch that too!
I thought I was forgetting something from my late night line up!
So excited for the 28th <3
New episodes start back up!!
For some reason they did a few new episodes, then did like, a 2-3 week break - so weird!

I haven't watched the other ones you've mentioned, but Castle looked really good!
I think I have it on my Netflix to watch - I haven't had a chance to check it out though :3
With True Blood I like some of the actors/actresses in it, but couldn't get into the plot :(
I do watch The X-Factor though!

Once Upon A Time: Can You Remember Them All?
There you go!!
I haven't had a chance to post anything yet because around the time I started it, I was finishing up my PLL blog initial posts, and then I was playing the FB game getting all of the story lines from there, and then I got sick and homework ate me alive :(
I'm hoping to revisit it soon though!!
It's definitely not a dead weight :3
I just don't think it'll be nearly done before S2 starts :( </3
But that's okay! Because I'm going to start adding and writing up Bios while Season 2 goes on, as well as backdating to Season 1 :3

I know exactly what you mean with PLL - the first -A was kind of a shock, but not overly I guess if you read the books. The second -A? Omg. It floored EVERYONE. It was still being talked about 3 weeks after it happened lol
I'd say give it another try because it does actually get better, but it all depends on your viewpoint really :3
The drama is pretty over-the-top, but the over all plot is still interesting to me :3
Apparently there's 3 -As so far, and the third one should be revealed soon :3
At least for the last -A they narrowed it down to 11 or 13 suspects!!

LOL!
I know - me too!
I'm now counting the days until the shows start up again, and before I was ignoring it!!

I try to keep up, but this past season with Jane By Design I had sooo many episodes built up because I just didn't have time to watch it!
I still have the last 2 episodes to watch, but I'm sort of not inclined to because it didn't get picked up again, which was majorly disappointing :( </3

I'm so glad a lot of TV shows go to Netflix almost immediately after airing - like Melissa & Joey (which I also watch) - it's so much easier than trying to find good quality videos that don't miss anything on youtube!
-hates commercials-
And the commercials online are the worsttt T_T;

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 09-24-2012, 03:28 AM

Quote:
LOL Oh hun, that's just the tip of the ice-burg! That's just what's on TV right now :P
That's not even including what I'm watching on Netflix ;P

My mom harasses me too LOL!
I TVO most of mine because I just don't have time to watch them when they're on :3
Too many on at once!!
So glad I have West coast channels too <3
Glad I'm not the only one that gets harassed XDD! I am breaking your post up into sections, otherwise I might miss something!

Quote:
Survivor is already started!!
It started on the 19th!!
Eeee I know! It was great! Did you watch it yet? I'm SO happy about who got voted out. Loser I say!

Quote:
Oh yes! Grimm! I watch that too!
I thought I was forgetting something from my late night line up!
So excited for the 28th <3
New episodes start back up!!
For some reason they did a few new episodes, then did like, a 2-3 week break - so weird!
I thought the break was weird too...I mean why bring back a show only to put it on a temp hiatus after a few episodes? Either way, I love it!

Quote:
I haven't watched the other ones you've mentioned, but Castle looked really good!
I think I have it on my Netflix to watch - I haven't had a chance to check it out though :3
With True Blood I like some of the actors/actresses in it, but couldn't get into the plot :(
I do watch The X-Factor though!
Castle is amazing, but to be fair, I'm biased. I'm a HUGE Nathan Fillion fan so it was already decided that I'd love the show XD

When I first watched True Blood I didn't like it. I had to force myself through about 5 episodes before I started to give it a chance. I had read the books so I wanted desperately to like it. After a little while it got really good. Season 2 people said it was amazing, but because I read the books I hated season 2 haha. Everything after that has been AMAZING!!!!

I'm happy you admitted to watching X-Factor..I love the show. I've never made it to the end of a show like that...I watch all the auditions and then I watch a few episodes after the final people have been selected and then I get tired of it XD

Quote:
Once Upon A Time: Can You Remember Them All?
There you go!!
I haven't had a chance to post anything yet because around the time I started it, I was finishing up my PLL blog initial posts, and then I was playing the FB game getting all of the story lines from there, and then I got sick and homework ate me alive :(
I'm hoping to revisit it soon though!!
It's definitely not a dead weight :3
I just don't think it'll be nearly done before S2 starts :( </3
But that's okay! Because I'm going to start adding and writing up Bios while Season 2 goes on, as well as backdating to Season 1 :3
I like your writing style, it was a good and easy read. It's been bookmarked ;D! It will also help me keep track and I like having those "OH YEAH!" moments haha.

Quote:
I know exactly what you mean with PLL - the first -A was kind of a shock, but not overly I guess if you read the books. The second -A? Omg. It floored EVERYONE. It was still being talked about 3 weeks after it happened lol
I'd say give it another try because it does actually get better, but it all depends on your viewpoint really :3
The drama is pretty over-the-top, but the over all plot is still interesting to me :3
Apparently there's 3 -As so far, and the third one should be revealed soon :3
At least for the last -A they narrowed it down to 11 or 13 suspects!!
I only saw the first A...not the second! Now I need to find out who it was D: I find the show very "young" though - that doesn't really make sense, but like the drama is very pre-teen? Not sure if that makes sense either XD! Maybe I just got over it. I still have the unwatched episodes on my laptop, so I'll probably get back to it eventually. Only 11 or 13? lol

Quote:
LOL!
I know - me too!
I'm now counting the days until the shows start up again, and before I was ignoring it!!

I try to keep up, but this past season with Jane By Design I had sooo many episodes built up because I just didn't have time to watch it!
I still have the last 2 episodes to watch, but I'm sort of not inclined to because it didn't get picked up again, which was majorly disappointing :( </3
The biggest let down is when shows don't start up again :(! I get so involved with all of them and then bam ends. Terry Nova? Canceled. The Nine Lives of Chloe King? Canceled. Witches of Eastwick? Canceled. The list goes on and on :(

Quote:
I'm so glad a lot of TV shows go to Netflix almost immediately after airing - like Melissa & Joey (which I also watch) - it's so much easier than trying to find good quality videos that don't miss anything on youtube!
-hates commercials-
And the commercials online are the worsttt T_T;
I don't have netflix because it sucks in Canada .____.;; BUT I do the ...[s]legal[/s] thing and download XD.

You should definitely check out Lost Girl if you have a chance it's phenomenal and judging by the shows you already watch, I'm sure you'd love it :D!

Just got back from seeing Dredd in theaters, it was really quite good!

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 09-24-2012, 03:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R a n d e h View Post
Glad I'm not the only one that gets harassed XDD! I am breaking your post up into sections, otherwise I might miss something!
LOL Why didn't I ever think to do something like that?
I'm constantly scrolling up and down to make sure I didn't miss anything XD;
Never thought to actually quote the individual sections before!!

And nope!
I think any avid TV watcher will get harassed xD;

Quote:
Eeee I know! It was great! Did you watch it yet? I'm SO happy about who got voted out. Loser I say!
I did!!
Omg me too - I was about ready to SLAP that guy across the face every time he talked!
And not because of how he talked or his persona or whatever, but because of how he acted and the things he said - he was just so rude!
So glad his plan backfired!!

Quote:
I thought the break was weird too...I mean why bring back a show only to put it on a temp hiatus after a few episodes? Either way, I love it!

I know right?
They did that with Once Upon A Time last season and during it's period re-aired the season, like they just did with Grimm. I honestly wonder if it it's to keep the series running longer. Like, they don't have enough episodes to keep it running the full season, so they put breaks to spread it out. That's my theory anyways lol
But yeah - I still love the show though!
I watched the episodes aired up until now online because my TVO wouldn't record them because it kept glitching >.>
-was so mad-

Quote:
Castle is amazing, but to be fair, I'm biased. I'm a HUGE Nathan Fillion fan so it was already decided that I'd love the show XD
Lol!
It's definitely on my list to check out!

Quote:
When I first watched True Blood I didn't like it. I had to force myself through about 5 episodes before I started to give it a chance. I had read the books so I wanted desperately to like it. After a little while it got really good. Season 2 people said it was amazing, but because I read the books I hated season 2 haha. Everything after that has been AMAZING!!!!
LOL
I just can't get into it!
I think it's too raunchy for me -- well, what I consider raunchy anyway lol
It's too much about lust and sex - I can't watch shows just about that lol
I didn't know there was a book series though!

Quote:
I'm happy you admitted to watching X-Factor..I love the show. I've never made it to the end of a show like that...I watch all the auditions and then I watch a few episodes after the final people have been selected and then I get tired of it XD
Lol!
I started watching it this season because of Demi Levato and Britney Spears :3
I started watching it last year, but couldn't get into it!
I'm glad Melanie Amaro won though!
I saw her audition and I was rooting for her from the beginning :3

Quote:
I like your writing style, it was a good and easy read. It's been bookmarked ;D! It will also help me keep track and I like having those "OH YEAH!" moments haha.
Thank you!
I love writing <3
The only way I get to write is through RPs though, other than college papers lol
I started a book years ago, but I'm just not a good enough writer to make it in the book world ^_^;
-got stumped on how to write it on Chapter 2-

Lol!
Exactly!
That's what I want it to be - a collection of character data as we get it through the series. Because it all links together, it all adds up, and it makes you wonder how all of these people just got lost along the way. Like Frederick and King Midas. After meeting them, you never hear about them or see them again. And I was so looking forward to the Frederick arc with Midas's daughter!!

That's what got me to start the blog - when I re-ran into Frederick. It got me to thinking, who else have we been missing?
So I'm going to re-re-watch the entire first series again, make a character bio for everyone, and keep it updated as it goes along!
Not only for personal sanity when trying to keep the characters straight, but also for everyone else to benefit as well!
There are all of these Pretty Little Liars websites that I see, but nothing on Once Upon A Time!
So it's my goal to break it out of the darkness and raise awareness on the awesomeness that is Once Upon A Time <3

I also bought the book so I'm going to be adding in those stories as well!

Quote:
I only saw the first A...not the second! Now I need to find out who it was D: I find the show very "young" though - that doesn't really make sense, but like the drama is very pre-teen? Not sure if that makes sense either XD! Maybe I just got over it. I still have the unwatched episodes on my laptop, so I'll probably get back to it eventually. Only 11 or 13? lol

It's an extreme shock - like, it will FLOOR you!

I know exactly what you mean - I think that's why I find it so over-the-top dramatic. I used to watch The Secret Life of an American Teenager, but then it just got so raunchy and all they did was have sex on the show and it was all "I'm with yo baby-daddy!" and "I'm now yo baby mama, you can't be with that baby-daddy's woman!"
It's like omgggg - just stick with one relationship and STAY THERE!
It got too annoying lol
I couldn't do it!

Lol I'm not sure how many episodes there are in Season 2 - but the first half of Season 3 just ended and that's when -A #2 is revealed :3

Quote:
The biggest let down is when shows don't start up again :(! I get so involved with all of them and then bam ends. Terry Nova? Canceled. The Nine Lives of Chloe King? Canceled. Witches of Eastwick? Canceled. The list goes on and on :(
I know :(
Look at Missing!
Ashley Judd was AMAZING in that show!
It was like watching a movie every week!
Mom and I got so addicted to it!
And then boom. Dropped. No network will pick it up. It was so disappointing :(
All because it only had like, 5 or 10 mil viewers.
It's like wtf???

Omg.... Witches of Eastwick got canceled? I'm shocked!
I wasn't big on The Nine Lives of Chloe King, and have never heard of Terry Nova, but totally shocked on Witches of Eastwick!
I heard it was really good!

Quote:
I don't have netflix because it sucks in Canada .____.;; BUT I do the ...[s]legal[/s] thing and download XD.
Awww :(
I thought Netflix was just Netflix!
I didn't realize it had different versions according to country :( </3

Hahaha Yes, legal is always key ;P

Quote:
You should definitely check out Lost Girl if you have a chance it's phenomenal and judging by the shows you already watch, I'm sure you'd love it :D!
Oh! Yes! Clicking the website reminded me of commercials I saw - I did want to see that one too!

Quote:
Just got back from seeing Dredd in theaters, it was really quite good!
Oo - what's that about?
-never heard of it-

TerrenaAnimula
a little earth soul
Penpal

Old 09-24-2012, 04:07 AM

Hi, Emma! *hasn't been on Mene in a long time now...probably since before the summer*
I believe this is my first Celes Paradi event.

spunky
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-24-2012, 04:08 AM

This my first Ceres Paradi event too. Happy to attend it!

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 09-24-2012, 04:09 AM

Hiya Terrena!
Long time no see!
How have you been?
-snugs-

Hiya Spunky!
What's up?

@Both: Aww - really??
You missed the big events from prior years with all of the coding and pretty artwork?? :(
-sad-
Ah well, at least you get to experience the holiday in and of itself!
Even if it doesn't have all of the glorified touches like it used to <3
How are you liking it so far?

spunky
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-24-2012, 04:15 AM

Hi Emma. I'm just slipping into all of threads. There are so many! I'm constantly seeing new posts. I'm having a great time so far. There are a lot of cool games going on so it's great that I'm participating this year. How about yourself? Are you having a nice time?

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 09-24-2012, 04:18 AM

Oh yes!
I love Celes Paradi and try to get in on as many games and threads as I can :3
I'm so excited for the items this year!
The boots especially - like the ones you're wearing!
They're perfect for Sailor Moon cosplays!
Same with the shoulder gem pads <3

I like the games this time too - they're easy to enter!
You only have to enter once a day, you don't have to fight for a position or fight to quote a post - it's simple and stress free!
And easy to do <3
Those are my favorite types of games during events because threads move sooooo fast I can't keep up!
So any in thread games I fail at :( </3

spunky
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-24-2012, 04:34 AM

The summer camp event was really great too. It was organized and the games weren't boring. I hope this event works well.

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 09-24-2012, 07:48 AM

Quote:
I know right??
SUCH BAD TIMINGG!!
I still have a ton of French to get done in the next 5 hours!
I'm so bummed :(
I'm hoping I don't miss much!
At least we can really dive into the event once we get done??
It'll be something to look forward to!!
I only got after work to get on :(. And by then im pretty pooped.

Goblin Maiden

Old 09-24-2012, 06:02 PM

Dude, it's like 1pm and I just woke up. *cradles coffee mug* How're peeps today?

spunky
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-24-2012, 06:11 PM

Good good. How about yourself Maiden?

Goblin Maiden

Old 09-24-2012, 06:13 PM

I'm good! :D I'll practice guitar later on and my mom wants me to help her put iTunes on her computer. What're you up to, spunky?

spunky
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-24-2012, 06:26 PM

I'm at work. There isn't really anything interesting going on. I'm glad that Mene is having an event!