Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 12-10-2012, 09:15 PM

Play Maker had the file open about her desk as she was in the middle of working on it. Her eyes cut to the large door as she heard the knock. She paused as she stared at the door debating if she should open it or not. She closed her eyes as she waved at the door. A red aura appeared around it as it open by it's self. She closed her eyes as she sat there. She sat tall and proper as a lady should. She slowly open her eyes as she saw Emmery there. She gave him a warm smile as she greeted him. "Hello dear Emmery. Ah, I'm sorry I didn't hear you when I came in. Forgive me. But I have a case that Felix is wanting me to work on. " She said as she put the papers and file away inside her desk as she waited for him.
" Look at the time, good thing we don't turn into pumpkins." She said as she saw it was noon. "How are you doing today Emmery? It looks like Rae and Ray are doing well. And Miss. Hannah is here too. You must have your plate full. I want keep you long then you should get back to them they will be lost without you." She said as she smiled sweetly at him. "Maybe you should ask Miss. Hannah to go for a walk in the woods....I'm told there were some people out there. Of course I'll be giving Felix the same news but the woods are her detail. " She said as she pulled out the report that Felix had wanted again. She signed her name at the bottom of the page. She had verified from some of the locals about the "lost children" in the woods. As far as she could tell it sounded like the old witch was up to her old games. Witch normally didn't bother Play Maker until the woman got in her way. It seemed she would have to make a visit to the witch. Of course this meant that Felix came too since it was in her report and there was no way to honestly protect the old hag anymore. The woman had lived long enough. She had pictures and deviance from the town people and her excursion in the forest to where the witch lived. She didn't show herself to the witch she liked living. The witch didn't care anymore who she ate or why.
Play Maker looked over her notes to make sure she had done a perfect job with her file. She took pride in her work that was something all her family had. She held up a finger at Emmery. "If you call me that one more time, I'll turn you into something much less attractive than a ceder. We have had this talk before Emmery. I am Play Maker to you and everyone here. Not even my mother was brave enough to call me that name. " She said as she cut her eyes to him. Her eyes glowed their gold color as she stared at him showing her true self for once being serious with him. "You are needed else where now please be a lady and know when to leave." She said as nice as she could to him as she appeared calm and collected. He had pushed his luck with her daring to call her by her name. No one had the right to call her that name. That was her mother's last mistake. Poor woman had a "accident" with the fire place.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 12-11-2012, 12:16 AM

Hannah blushed as Emmery took the sandwhich. "Oh, thank you Emmery. You always remember." She giggled softly and took a sandwhich from the other plate. "I do not...always...just visit Felix. Bother would be a better word. We all know he doesn't exactly appreciate my presence when he's working." She heard Felix call. "hmm... I'll bother him after tea time." She sipped her tea happily. Hannah enjoyed lazy days like this. She couldn't help but wonder though if she should approach the brothers soon about Gerald, but she pushed that thought aside. If he wanted to be found, he would've let her know.

Admonish Misconstruction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-14-2012, 08:49 PM

Winter

"No, don't worry about it," Winter conceded. The librarian wasn't flustered but he was certainly flapping up a plume of awkwardness. Librarians weren't meant to be the most social affluent animals were they? Especially ones that were wolves, for that matter.

For a short while the pair walked in silence, Winter with his hands buried into his coat and Ray with his cheerful gait. Once or twice a sentence tried to crawl out his throat but when he was about to open his mouth to speak it was lost. A little awkward, to say the least.

"What kind of chicken?" Winter asked, picking straight into a reply. For several years Winter had been fending for himself, cooking for himself, and rarely going out. He'd become a somewhat accomplished cook to say the least. Cooking, recipes, and baking were all calming exercises and often tasted better than tearing into the raw flesh of some wild animal. "Potatoes are good, onions, broccoli, mushrooms, it all really depends what kind of dish you're going for."

The young man's sudden invitation (sudden for Winter) took him off guard. Winter looked at him for a moment, opened his mouth, and instead nodded. "That would be fine."

MewMint20
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-15-2012, 12:41 AM

Her reaction to Emmery forcing the ice cube between her lips and to her burned tongue was originally a blush then some harsh words. It was a defense mechanism but she managed to mutter out, “I’m not a baby Emmery, I don’t need to hear what I should be doing from you.” It was when playmaker spoke up next that something in her clicked. She strutted in-between the two. Having not excused herself from Miss Hannah she felt rude for this. Yet she wasn’t about to let anyone talk to Emmery that way, turning him in to a Cedar, she saw playmaker not go to do anything else and her defensive stance relaxed she grabbed Emmery’s hand. “Come on…” she said over the ice cube that was still only part melted in her mouth. Dragging Emmery back to the table, she told herself to calm it; it was just how playmaker was. She couldn’t help but remember the fight with Emmery’s step-dad that Emmery himself had broken up when she’d heard him call Emmery a name. She sipped her tea, trying to pull a face of ‘I don’t care’ even though her actions showed otherwise.

Ray on the other hand laughed “I bake it or roast it, but maybe I should try something different. Rae’s a picky eater but if we get Emmery to help cook it. She will eat it even it isn’t that tasty!” he smirked at this. “Are you a good cook too…” picking up a whole bunch of the stuff he mentioned. “Whatever we don’t use tonight I’ll just make in to a soup.” He could tell the other felt awkward but was glad to get him out of his shell. Once they had picked everything up he turned heading towards the Grimm Agency. “I live with my sister and the Grimm brothers. Did I mention my name, It’s Raymond, my sister is named Rapunzel, but we called her Rae, if you don’t want her to yell at you, that’s her name…” he laughed. “Everyone calls me Ray but you can call me whatever you like.”

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 12-19-2012, 04:26 AM

Emmery smiled at her as he walked into her office, setting the tray down for her as he poured her some tea, already straightening up and cleaning as he listened to her talk, chuckling every now and a then before looking back at her. "I am doing perfectly fine. Ah yes they are here.....though I would like it if you could join us." he said to her as he twisted the braid on his head up into a bun, smiling even more as he took a seat across from her before he saw something else that was dirty, causing him to stand up and go to clean it up.
"Ah....I am sorry, Miss Rumple but it is not my place to handle anything to deal with the business end." he said to her as he looked back at her, paling slightly at what she had said to him about her name, he was still smiling though his thoughts were just as frozen. "I am sorry but i am just uncomfortable with calling you Play Maker." he said to her as an apologetic look crossed his face, a slight hurt look as he stood there and hung his head.
It hurt even more that she had just thought of him as a lady, someone that cleaned and was basically nothing, he looked away before he swallowed, deciding to say something for once but couldn't as Rae had barged in and grabbed his hand, thus dragging him out back towards the table that had their tea on it. "Would you like me to make you some more cucumber sandwiches." he said to Hannah as he smiled at her, though he was still very much sad about it all.
"Thank you Rea."
he mouthed to her as he smiled, cleaning up their mess before he went to make some more sandwiches for Hannah, even some more tea for them to drink as he tries to calm down a bit and gather himself together.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 12-19-2012, 05:30 AM

Hannah sat quietly, sipping her tea. She felt uneasy with the Play Maker. The womans instincts were uncanny, she always knew more than she let on. She softly smiled as Rae dragged Emmery back into the kitchen. "Emmery, sit, relax a bit." she urged with a soft voice, unlike her normally boisterous personality. Candy poured herself another cup of tea, adding 3 teaspoons of sugar, hoping no one noticed.

Lady Chello

Old 12-22-2012, 03:54 PM

Play Maker watched the door close as Emmery left. She cared nothing for making friends with the others at this time. She had enough work to do without interruptions. She didn't understand why the others insisted to barge into her office. For once she got up and locked the door herself. She even put her over stuffed chair in front of it. She admitted that might be a little much but she needed to get her work here done. Her room looked awkward with the chair in front of the door instead of in it's corner.
She walked back to her desk and began her work again. She finished her file soon after proud of her work. Her work really was perfection. She had every detail on the missing children down to their favorite food,clothing,places,people,and much more. She had to smile seeing her finished file. She closed the file and rose from her chair making her way to her office door. She closed her eyes as she waved her hand in front of her. Her chair moving from the door as the door open. She walked out pausing long enough to hear her door shut behind her locking. She smiled as she walked to where the other where. She gave them a bow of her head as she walked passed them. She headed straight for Flex's office. She knocked on the door as she stood outside of his door.

MewMint20
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-10-2013, 10:45 PM

Rae blushed as Emmery mouthed a 'thank you' in her direction and looked away trying to calm herself. Her heart was racing from acting as his protector. It was foolish, or so she told herself. She watched him make more sandwiches and drinks before returning. Hannah told him to sit and relax and she nodded. "You'll make yourself sick if you don't rest." She was still trying to act uncaring, the ice had melted by now and she was sure her heart would burst if Emmery even as much as touched her wrist.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 01-23-2013, 01:36 PM

(I HAVE NET!!! Ascadellia: MewMint20: Lady Chello: admonished nonsense: Codette: please make your replies now if you have not replied)

Emmery smiled at the concern that his companions were showing him, he could understand their concern but how he was treated is something that he is was used too even if it hurts his feelings and saddens him. He chuckled as he set the fresh tea and sandwiches on the table before he was forced to sit down and to rest, which was not unwelcome it was just different from what he was used too, after all he wasn't really allowed any form of sleep at home because of his step family. The sad thing is what his step brothers did to him, though no one would ever know for the pure fact that he could not tell anyone and his step family was not going to tell. He looked at the two of them as he slowly sipped at his tea, he had learned a long time ago on how to hide what was wrong with him even though Felix had figured out everything some how and had hired him to clean the agency 24/7 that still did not stop the fact that he had to clean other places. "Do not worry about me. I am used to such conditions." he said to them as he smiled just as softly before he pulled the plate with the meat sandwiches towards him and Rae, offering some to her before he begin to eat himself, wondering slightly what was wrong with Rumpelstiltskin.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 01-23-2013, 05:33 PM

Lolipop smiled and took a cucumber sandwhich. "You need to learn how to relax Emm. Just take some time to yourself, maybe go to a spa or something." She giggled softly.
Hannah paused for a second and looked to the side. Closing her eyes, she took a deep breath. Gerald was uneasy about something. Uneasy but happy. She wasn't sure what that meant.
Opening her eyes she took a sip of her tea.

Gerald opened his eyes and grinned. Sitting outside the Morris cottage in the woods. He knew his sister felt his emotional 'push'. Cocoa pushed himself off the railing and started to walk through the woods. He still hadn't decided if he was going to show himself to Lollipop just yet, but he found himself making his way into town. Seeing the Grimm brothers office, he let himself in, and made his way to the Rumples office. Cocoa was careful not to cause any commotion. Last thing he wanted was to alert everyone of his presence again. He found the Playmaker outside Felix's office. "It's been a long time Playmaker." Gerald flashed a fabulous smile.

Lady Chello

Old 02-10-2013, 04:01 AM

(one I did post ready the post above playmaker is at the office waiting on Flex. :P)

Playmaker kept quite as she stood there. Her mind was on giving the file to Flex. She was proud of her work strangely enough. Yes maybe she wasn't what most who knew her pegged her. She was growing impatient as she stood there. She ignored all the commits and other around her. To be honest she didn't care what anyone thought. Her kind where different. Everyone would come to her at some point for a favor. Why should she try and fit in? She had never fit it why try now. Besides at some point everyone would have to kiss up to her for something their heart desired.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-10-2013, 02:59 PM

(@Lady_Chello; i know but i can't do anything until Ascadellia: posts I will give her a few more days before i will move this on)