Zurie
ʘ‿ʘ
n/a

Old 03-08-2007, 01:02 AM

• So, I tried to use the OekakiBBS system while I was at school today before class started since I had a tablet there and all, but I couldn't quite figure out how to do it. Likelike, I had all the colors and tools set up right(I think), but nothing was showing up when I doodled in the canvas space.

salamandersoup
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to salamandersoup

Old 03-08-2007, 01:09 AM

Whutwhut? And you didn't show me? :0

Zurie
ʘ‿ʘ
n/a

Old 03-08-2007, 03:11 AM

• You were working on that really awesome looking guy in the cloak with the pipe. I didn't want to disturb you like I usually do with some random and f-ing weird interjection. xDD

But on Monday, I'll show you the OekakiBBS(unless you look it up yourself) and then we can figure it out. >w<

fongmingyun
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to fongmingyun Send a message via MSN to fongmingyun Send a message via Yahoo to fongmingyun

Old 03-08-2007, 03:19 AM

I'm sure buried somewhere in Art Discussion or Art Post is an OekakiBBS tutorial written by Tritti.

Aw man, a Menewsha oekaki would be nice.

Mou
*^_^*

Old 03-08-2007, 06:44 AM

Yes Menewsha oekaki sounds like a great idea to me ^^ Not too good at oekaki myself so I'm not much help, but the tutorial in the art post forum (scroll down a little) is very helpful.

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-09-2007, 06:14 AM

E? Menewsha has an oekaki program? :o That'd be awesome, I think~ I'm not very good w/ oekaki either, but it's a fun program to use X3 [paintbbs foreva for me! shipainter is too scary @_@]