Witch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-08-2007, 08:16 AM

Yaoi/Slash Fans, reveal yourself! :twisted:

Is there any Y!Gallery artists here? :D

Post your account and maybe some thumbnails of your arts (only if it's safe! PG-13 rating or under! *sweatdropping a bucket* ).

If there are a lot of artists posting their links, I'll put up a list here in the first post. :D

Hehehe, this makes me want to create a male avatar. :lol:

Lilithia
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-08-2007, 08:31 AM

I don't like Yaoi. :( I'm pretty sure some of the artists on here do though.

sekiyoku
(-.-)zzZ
n/a

Old 03-08-2007, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilithia
Like meee~ I hart yaoi, but I don't draw any. xD The most I do is light shounen ai, lol. so no ygal for me. ;_;

Lilithia
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-08-2007, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sekiyoku
Quote:
Like meee~ I hart yaoi, but I don't draw any. xD The most I do is light shounen ai, lol. so no ygal for me. ;_;

What's the difference? Yaoi is boy love/sex isn't it? XD

Witch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-08-2007, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sekiyoku
Quote:

What's the difference? Yaoi is boy love/sex isn't it? XD

People often consider that Yaoi is more hardcore while Boys Love is more softer & general. :D

I'm into the arts more because some artists tend to draw better, somehow, when they're allowed to draw yaoi.
It's a like a new limitation was lifted so their artistic or creative side become more challenged.
...But that's probably just me who see it like that? *sweatdrop*

fongmingyun
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to fongmingyun Send a message via MSN to fongmingyun Send a message via Yahoo to fongmingyun

Old 03-08-2007, 05:46 PM

Oh, that reminds me. Old enough to have an account there, now.

THe thing is, I hate seeing artists who don't know any anatomy drawing yaoi - haha. So much bad stuff on Y!gallery that you might run into... and a lot of weird fetishes, too.

I draw shounen-ai, but I actually physically can't do it for a lot of pairings - lotta them just make me totally sick, haha. For me, there has to be potential there in the beginning. Like, Harry Potter - Sirius and Remus, convincing. Draco and Harry, mildly convincing because one might be the i-like-you-so-i'll-be-mean-to-you type. Harry and Snape? No. Just NO.

Suffice to say, I see a lot of yaoi that's, in my opinion, no thought behind it. No story, no relationship between the characters. Just two guys making out for some weeaboo to whack off on. I like a little more effort than that in my pieces.

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-09-2007, 06:13 AM

I'm not into yaoi as much as I used to, honestly, but I still do like some fandom ^^ http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/shox2 that's my account, though I hardly go there much anymore ^^;;;;;

Witch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-10-2007, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fongmingyun
Oh, that reminds me. Old enough to have an account there, now.

THe thing is, I hate seeing artists who don't know any anatomy drawing yaoi - haha. So much bad stuff on Y!gallery that you might run into... and a lot of weird fetishes, too.

I draw shounen-ai, but I actually physically can't do it for a lot of pairings - lotta them just make me totally sick, haha. For me, there has to be potential there in the beginning. Like, Harry Potter - Sirius and Remus, convincing. Draco and Harry, mildly convincing because one might be the i-like-you-so-i'll-be-mean-to-you type. Harry and Snape? No. Just NO.

Suffice to say, I see a lot of yaoi that's, in my opinion, no thought behind it. No story, no relationship between the characters. Just two guys making out for some weeaboo to whack off on. I like a little more effort than that in my pieces.
I understand, everyone have different taste....I prefer Harry and Draco too...
That's why the searching & rating options in y!Gallery really helpful sometimes.
And there are many really great artists joining in lately, so...more eye candies! XD

Personally I'm there most because of the arts, and to increase my *cough* knowledge about what's other people's taste and interpretations...:P

@ shosho:
Thanks for sharing the link to your gallery.
I've been to your page before and your submissions there are good! ^^

light
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-10-2007, 12:41 PM

im light at y-gal. rawr.

http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/light/

... not into hardcore gay/yaoi... but into drawing a lot of good looking men.

hehehehe...

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-10-2007, 04:03 PM

@ witch: Aww, thank you! X3 <3 You should check out light's stuff though~ So awesome! *Q* <3

@ light: heheh, so you're into light yaoi then, eh? badjoke, I'm sorry XD;;;

Azure
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
n/a

Old 03-10-2007, 05:18 PM

just member at there to admires artists, favs their works, and sometimes commissioning them to draw my OCs. :D

Username on there = Aura

verdant
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-10-2007, 10:35 PM

I have a gallery there
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/verdant/

I like only a very particular type of yaoi... kinda picky ^^
I *love* the community though, it's very nice people over there... I'm glad light made me join <3333

light
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-10-2007, 11:17 PM

i drag you places, verdy. heheheheheheheheheheh....

XD...

love your works to bits. they are just mesmerizing <333

(YOU NEED TO UPDATE MORE)

(AND NO. DONT COUNTER-DEMAND, PLZ)

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-11-2007, 03:03 AM

hehe, it's a good thing you drag verdy everywhere, raito~ X3 <3 I love both of your artsiiies *A* There needs to be more raito/verdy collab ;D <3

light
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-11-2007, 08:15 AM

shoshoshosho... light cant stop playing stupid card game... XDDDDDDDDD

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-11-2007, 08:38 AM

D; bad light! >A< LOL spending the gold you got from the shop already? XDXDXD Ahh... one day I shall be able to commish you here ;_; <3

verdant
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-11-2007, 08:51 AM

shosho... help me... I just went bankrupt for the third time... XDDD

*clings to shosho*

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-11-2007, 08:57 AM

TTATT;; verdy, not you, too ;___;

verdant
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-11-2007, 09:18 AM

Eeeeeee I know XDDDD

How does shosho do it? Stay away from gambling... I have 10 gold now... *shifty eyes* *twitch*

XDDDD

Witch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-12-2007, 03:06 PM

eehh... talk about gambling, I just lost all of my quest funding, all the gold I've made since I joined Menewsha, and now I could only waiting for my seller to kick me for that... *sulk-sulk*

@ verdant & Light:
Your galleries are AMAZING! I'm in love! XD

@ Azure:
:lol: I made account in Y! for eye candies too... ^^; Still haven't submit anything yet. *big sweatdrop*

@ fongmingyun: if you open an account there, don't forget to tell use the link so we can check it out! ^^

light
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-12-2007, 09:44 PM

witch > thank you very much!!!! ^_______^ you made me so happy :D :D :D