~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 01-18-2014, 03:28 PM

I have a few 1x1 requests and plot specific requests out there, but no catch all for that other stuff. So here's my main request pad. Feel free to flop in and pitch ideas.

Things about the cat:
I am actually really busy, I don't know why I even do this. XD But I love creative story telling. So if we start an RP. PING my lazy butt back if I forget. :P
I don't create cookie cutter characters. They are strange, out there, complicated. If you do, so be it, but mine will be a bit off.
I will try to not post from my phone, unless you specify that you want me to type from my phone, in which case expect the posts to only be half understandable.
I do have minor dyslexia that comes out from time to time. I'm sorry if my words are backwards or sentence structure is reversed.
Oh, follow the rules. I know what they are, and I expect you to know them too. (you were supposed to read them )

Things that are shiny and fun:
Dystopian futures (think Fallout and Firefly)
Monsters, whether this be horror fueled, Moreau hatched, fantasy adventure I love playing monsteresque creatures.
Fantasy Adventure. (think rogues and bards and clerics and adventure!)

Some Fandom RPs
-Metalocalypse-
-Uhhh, that's kinda it. For Fandoms-

Pairings:
NONE MWHAHAHAHA!!

Things I don't dig:
Slice of life RPs
Romance-centric RPs - I might be able to be conned into this.
Being train tracked on an RP.

Remember to PING me places. I've got a lot going on and don't always remember to set subscriptions or to even check my subs. If you need my attention PING ME!

Love and Hairballs,
Longcat :3

Characters of loved status

A Monster and his boyX

BearHawk and Lore
I will always play these two together. They are a tandem team. BearHawk is a monster (half bear half hawk) and can't be understood by most people. Except the very drunk and Lore. Lore is a human male. Animal communications major that for some reason can understand BH. BH is brash and offensive. Lore is fidgety and apologetic.
These can be adapted for any situation or plot.

Undead Dragon riderX

Julian Al'ghuul
He's a ghoul in the most traditional sense. Eats body parts and gains that person's appearance. Formerly the president of the undead nations, he's now a ambassador. He had a wife whom he loved a great deal but she was living and he was not, and when she died she did not join him.

Mob QueenX

Jackie Corvid
She's a raven shifter and now the Don for the supernatural mafia group The Flock. She's a firecracker and very dangerous.

Alien WeaponeerX

Pouriin
She's an alien, looks kind of like a humanoid angler fish; huge toothy mouth, four eyes (two large wide set eyes, smaller pair more inset), tentacle like hair things with glow effects. Knows her way around explosives and has sticky fingers.

Married to troubleX

Idalia and Caernson Belerang
She's a super mega ice queen bitch, and he's chill for the most part. (Hint he's also a dick but seems awesome compared to her)
Mostly fantasy setting for these two.

There are others that I frequently go back and update and use over and over, but these are ones that I have particular fondness for.

Last edited by ~LONGCAT~; 10-02-2015 at 01:30 AM..

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 01-18-2014, 04:41 PM

O.O Train tracked? I don't think I've ever heard that expression before. What's it mean?

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 01-18-2014, 04:57 PM

It means being forced to do something that your character wouldn't do for the sake of plot movement. Kinda like saying another character is doing something when it's not your character but more having all options shot down/limited so that you only have the one the other person wants you to have.
In other words, I do what I want!

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 01-19-2014, 10:08 AM

Ooooh, I'll RP with you, Longie. Interested in combining a couple of your ideas and making a Dystopian Fantasy Adventure? (Because that could be a lot of fun.)

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 01-19-2014, 12:23 PM

That is a great term! I need to use it now. nωn

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 01-19-2014, 02:01 PM

So, that's what it called... Hate it. Try not to do it onto others, too, since it's so bothersome for me.
I tend to sometimes end post with 'if other person does this, this might happen, but if not, then it won't' and give one or two more versions, so the other players know where are things going, and if they chose to attack or something, what would be initial reaction, but they are not coerced to attack, since they can know what would be my char's actions if they don't. And of course, if none of mentioned versions are used, that's fine with me, too.

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 01-19-2014, 04:15 PM

Bearzy: Yes. Dystopian Adventure Fantasy is a great combination! :3

Yeah. It's the opposite of sandbox RPs. Sandbox=free for all, Traintrack=set path. I'm much happier with a medium, not exactly a free for all, a mild semblance of plot, but not soo much that characters are stuck doing one thing.

I want to add some of my most beloved characters to this.

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 01-19-2014, 07:36 PM

Hah, yeah. Then again, I'm the type who really likes to plot out small sub-plots. I used to get a bit aww if they didn't come true as we had talked over with other player, but I never really complained or asked them to make their char act OOC. One or two of my RPs fell apart because my chars didn't get loveydovey right away, though, so I know how annoying it can be... Never had a RP where every little detail's pre-planned, though.

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 01-24-2014, 03:15 AM

*flops angrily on thread* Why won't somebody play with me. D: I want attention and entertainment.

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 01-24-2014, 05:18 AM

Sorry Longie, I still want to play with you! I've just been working extra hours this week. Do you have a story in mind, or do you want to nut it out together? (If you PM me, I'll give you my skype so we can work it out a bit easier if you'd like.)

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 01-25-2014, 04:00 PM

No worries Bearzy!! I really don't have any big ideas. Most of the time I come up with the loosest of plots and let everyone just wing it. XD

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 01-25-2014, 10:45 PM

Cool cool. Well, flick up a plot and I'll come up with a character or two.

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 01-28-2014, 05:29 AM

Tachigami: and Bearzy: If you guys want to start up OOC/Prep threads for our respective RPs by all means do so. :3 Just ping me or pm a link or something because between Work, RL, recent home issues I have been busy away from Mene. I am just being slower than usual right now.

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 01-28-2014, 12:02 PM

Awesome, will do.

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 03-29-2014, 05:23 PM

Looking still. Anyone?

RoadToGallifrey
When life gives you melons, make...
Penpal

Old 04-03-2014, 01:43 AM

I'm really busy too so this could work well. If you're still looking I'm interested (I need something to keep me on Mene D;) Are you craving anything in particular at the moment, because I'm down for any of the options you have listed.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 04-03-2014, 03:31 PM

Oooh, I would love another rp with you! Or a remake of an old one. Since I bet we've both improved in terms of pacing and writing.

Phaena
doe-hearted girl

Old 04-03-2014, 07:19 PM

longcat:

I'm up for anything! Fantasy, monsters, adventures. You name it.

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 06-01-2014, 02:20 PM

RoadToGallifrey: you don't know how much I wanted to type out your previous name.
PapillonCameo: SURE!!! :D
Phaena: (there is another user with the name longcat, I'm the one with ~~ those things, don't worry I've had my mule accidentally trade things with them before.)

Sorry I missed you guyses posts, I've had a really crazy past two months. Got a new job and moved to Texas. I'm still up for RPs if anyone is willing.
Right now I'd love to play a Space adventure, a crime drama, a detective thinger, or any open plot where I get to play my monster/human duo.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 06-01-2014, 07:33 PM

Sooo which old one you wanna tackle??

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 06-07-2014, 11:14 PM

want to do something with Sky and Ezra?

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 06-09-2014, 07:04 PM

Sure, we've never given them an rp just for them before.

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 06-09-2014, 07:38 PM

Cool beans. Would you like to start the rp thread?

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 06-09-2014, 08:25 PM

I'd have no idea where to start. ><

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 06-09-2014, 10:30 PM

XD Me neither. Let's start an OCC first then and try to hash some things out first?