Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-31-2016, 08:44 PM

Thankfully, the movie was a classic sci-fi. Miki had suggested romances to watch, but Zain couldn't stand to start with a movie like that. Still, there were a couple other movies in a pile by the tv of that sort to watch later if they wanted. "I hope you don't mind aliens," he muttered as the opening credits went by. He couldn't care less what movie they watched as long as it was with Miki. Leaning over, he let himself rest against her side without looking away from the screen. After all, a small aircraft just swept over a desolate but advanced looking city. A promising enough start.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-01-2016, 06:31 PM

"I like some alien movie's. but I am just happy to be with you right now." she whispers to Zain while starting. to get comfy next to her boyfriend to watch the movie. Miki wonder if he like comedy's are not? she had pick some out for their movie night. a few where old one's and mix a long with newer ones. she watch's the screen with a smile on her face.

Last edited by sailor star rainbow; 05-23-2018 at 12:44 AM..

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-11-2016, 10:25 PM

A smile curved over Zain's lips at that. He felt the same as long as he could be with Miki, but he decided he was too stoic to come out and say that now. "I'm glad," he hummed before he too settled down. The movie played across the screen, not bad but not impressive. He enjoyed it though maybe because he had no experience with this kind of dating. Next time it might be nice to go out somewhere though. Half way through the movie, he sighed, his eyes still on the screen. "Can't you just come work for me? Be my maid forever? Or maybe..." he trailed off, then shook his head. "Never mind. I just missed you is all."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-11-2016, 11:07 PM

Miki giggles softly yet the movie did have its goofy moments. when Zain said that she wonder what he was going to say? "Or maybe what? I am open minded to new things. " Miki says to him in a happy voice. she could tell he is sweet but already knows. that she wish's to be a art teacher for kids. but it could be put on old for a couple of years. she truly wanted Zain to be happy even. if it means putting her own dreams on hold.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-22-2016, 05:43 PM

Zain sighed and shook his head. "It was nothing. Really." He just had a weird thought, even if it was just for a second, or a happy white picket fence sort of life with Miki living with him. That's what he really wanted. Working for him was his way of saying it, just how bad he wanted Miki at his side, looking after him. Like a wife. He shook his head again. "Let's just take it one day at a time, right? I just missed those days though I took them for granted at the time. I was such an ass in the past. I probably cost you more trouble than I was worth." It would be entirely different if Miki looked after him now though.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-10-2016, 01:54 AM

"You where different back then. but I can say this if you really want me. to come back to work for you. we will have to deal with Bruce someday. if not he may cause us both trouble down the road." she says to Zain while thinking about what it would. be like just come back to work for her boyfriend. Miki would not be shock if he had some party's once in a while. yet she would like some better cleaning items.

Heck if she works as a house maid so be it. Miki knew the future will be filled with all sort's of things. in there way but if they can make it,they should be fine. most couples has fights sometimes,even break ups. at times even breaks if to busy go on dates. if Zain picks a new job out it may be hard. at first since most job require a lot of time. it would mean less time to spend with. each other but heck she would be happy. to cook him dinner after a long day of work.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-05-2016, 03:53 PM

Zain sighed and closed his eyes for a second. He knew Miki was right, but he didn't want to deal with reality right now. This was their day for each other. "Maybe I don't want you to work for me. I just want you to be here, doing those things for me," he said after a minute, then shook his head. "But I don't know how I'm supposed to say something like that. I like the sight of you in my house."

He leaned forward again, chin resting on his knuckles as he bit back a frustrated look. "I know there's a lot both of us have to deal with...including that bastard, Bruce. But let's not talk about that now. This is our date. Can we just forget about reality for a little while longer?" Offering a hesitant smile, he took Miki's hand in his, squeezing it slightly.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-08-2016, 11:50 PM

She could not help but start to blush at his choice of words. she was trying to think about what he was trying to say to her. "I'm not sure if your trying to. say come over more often are something, completely different." Miki says in a soft but yet whispered voice. unsure if she had gotten Zain's was trying to say wrong.

Miki then squeeze his hand back the same way. "Alright lets just forget about reality. I'm sorry for bring such a topic up on are first date. later on I'll make it up to you by baking. one of your favorite sweets when I come over next time." she says in a happy voice trying. to not admit to her self how worried she truly felt. for the time being she has to push it back. Miki did not want to worry Zain right now about her.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-27-2016, 05:57 PM

Zain shook his head and whispered back. "...I'm not sure either." He just didn't know how to figure out his heart at this point or how to express it. It was too soon, but he was getting there. He'd be able to tell Miki exactly what he meant one day. "But let's just start with coming over more often." He smiled, showing that he was trying here. "And baking sounds wonderful. Not that I have any favorite sweets. Maybe we should make your favorite instead." As strange as that was, it sounded fun and he looked forward to a date like that. Once Miki left, he could return to worrying about Bruce. That man needed to know just who was the boss of Miki if nothing else.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-06-2016, 12:02 AM

"I agree and do you not like sweets that much? if so I know of some sweet recipes. that won't be to sweet but has good flavor to them." Miki says to Zain trying to get to know him better. yet blush's hearing he wanted to make her favorite sweet. her favorite one was baby castella cake. its a type of sponge cake it's light yet sweet.

She then leans in gives him a kiss on the cheek. her voice had still been in a whisper but at least. still trying get to know Zain better. knowing it would take time. before they both would be comfortable for a long time a lone. Miki did not think about her current boss at all. she really wanted Zain to stay safe form Bruce. but knew sooner are later they would have to deal with this.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-25-2016, 12:53 AM

Zain smiled at Miki trying so hard for him. He shook his head. "I don't like sweets, no, but that's not it. I just want to feed you something you like when we're done," he explained. "After all, I think it's you that will enjoy baking and the eating of the goods the most no matter what we make. I...I want to make you happy." It was a strong admission for him, but he managed to say it with a strong conviction despite his stammer at the start. As Miki kissed his cheek, he tilted her head so he could kiss her full on the lips afterward. He savored the kiss, but let it end soft and quickly despite still lingering an inch from her face. His voice came out as the ghost of a low whisper, keeping their close distance. "What's your favorite sweet?"

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-05-2016, 11:23 PM

Miki gave Zain a kiss back on the lips a long one. after five minutes she pull's away softly yet breaths slowly out. "I love cream puff's the most but once in while I like coffee jelly. your so sweet want make me happy Zain." she kept her voice soft yet sweet sounding. Miki she kept her face a few inches away form his. blushing the hole time when speaking about sweets. that she enjoyed the most but knew the coffee jelly was not a bake good.

Even so she like it anyway cause it go's great with condensed milk. coffee jelly is easy to make with box mix's around in stores. home made coffee jelly took more time but its worth the wait. cafes normally have them as cool treat on hot days.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-16-2016, 01:34 AM

Zain had no idea what coffee jelly was, but he didn't think it mattered. He would probably google it after Miki left just so he could know. A cream puff at least, he could figure out even if it sounded far too rich to him. He smiled a bit, though pulled back when Miki called him sweet. It was weird to hear and a little sobering. "Well...we can save that for the next date then. Whatever you want to bake, it doesn't matter to me." He smiled again, a little stronger this time. He was trying to become that sweet person after all. He leaned forward to kiss her again, just a quick peck this time. "So you'll have to let me know the next time you're free. Call me, anytime, really. Even if it's just to chat. You know it will make my day."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-07-2016, 11:08 PM

"I promise to call you everyday if you like." Miki says to Zain she smiles softly at him. yet wonder if they both finish their dinner's yet? if so she would ask him to pause the movie. to go put the dish's in the kitchen to wash them later. not wanting to miss out any time with her boyfriend. she wonder if they would ever go out dancing? but would have to ask Zain about that first. at least it was idea for them as date idea besides. going out to eat are see a movie out. she wanted to learn about his hobby's are what. he would like to do for some dates.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-17-2016, 05:03 PM

Zain smiled and nodded. "Okay. That would make me happy." Setting aside his empty plate, he glanced back at the movie. He hadn't been watching it for some time now and found it half-way through the climatic ending moment. It made no sense out of context now, but he recognized it was almost over and with it, their date it seemed. "Are you done with your plate?" he asked. "I'm just going to set them in the kitchen and then we can finish watching this." It had been a nice date. He mourned that it would end soon, but he also felt glad knowing they already had plans in place for another one. He wouldn't be long without Miki's voice this time.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-20-2016, 11:28 PM

Miki blush yet smiles glad to hear it would. make him happy to call him everyday she then giggles. "Yes I am done with my plate." she says to him and understood he would. set the dish's aside so they can finish watching the movie. Miki wonder how much time has past by? maybe she should not have rented so many movies after all.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 11-30-2016, 10:46 PM

Humming a wordless answer, Zain took the plates and set them in the sink. As he stood in the kitchen, he let himself breathe. For a first date, he didn't think anything could go more perfect. It wasn't even much of anything that they did or said. And yet, that in itself meant so much to him. Glancing back toward the tv, he found himself thinking yet again how beautiful Miki looked next to those super models he used to seduce on the very couch she leaned against. What a mess love was. He returned to the main room and sat with Miki, leaned against her side without doing anything in particular until the last few minutes of the movie flew by. The credits rolled when he pulled himself to his feet again.

"It's been a lovely evening. I'm really glad you came," he murmured, offering his hand to help Miki stand as well. "But I guess this is good bye?"

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-16-2016, 01:21 AM

"No just see you later. I guess I should pick up the other movie I brought a long? unless you want to watch them. I rented them for two weeks." Miki says to Zain in a soft voice that sound happy. she moves her hand to his open one so she could get up. off of the couch so she could leave. but did not wish she had work tomorrow. yet wanted more time to be by his side.

That could happen latter on with the months to come. at lest tonight had been nice even bit of fun. maybe they could hang out at her place next time? unless her current boss knows where she lives at.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-06-2017, 01:09 AM

Zain half smiled at Miki's answer. Indeed, just a 'see you later'. Nodding, he went to fetch the other movie without letting go of Miki's hand. "I guess there's always another day," he murmured, as much an invitation as a farewell. As they reached the door, he slipped the movies into her hand and then kept hold of both of them. "Have a good night, Miki." Then, leaning forward, he placed a kissed on her cheek. That kiss quickly slid over to her lips which he savored with all the wonder of a man saying good bye to his girlfriend after a first date. Pulling away, his smile turned a little more playful and cocky. "Because I can't have you forgetting our first date. Your lips will remember that!"

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-12-2017, 02:45 PM

Miki blush's she pull's Zain back in. then starts to kiss him back lovingly and longingly for a good five minutes. after that she pull's away,starts to giggle. "Your lucky that I love you. maybe are next date can be a bit longer?" she says in sweet yet flirting tone her voice. to be honest she had a nice night with him. plus enjoyed cooking for Zain like she had done so in the past. that is when she use to work for him before all this happen. maybe next time Miki would try to ware a maid outfit. to see how he would feel about that.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-30-2017, 11:17 PM

To his surprise, Miki returned the kiss with far more passion than his own. She was playing with his heart, this girl. Every time he tried to change his pace from the usual flings he had, she reminded him once again, that it was okay. Kissing her back, Zain returned every bit of the enjoyment he received with a promise for more later to come. "Of course," he murmured at her giggle. "Now good night, Miki. Call me later or I'll get bored." Yep. He was definitely in love with this girl and if he didn't get her back by his side, then he didn't know what he would do to those who stole her employment away. It was time to make some changes.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-05-2017, 05:25 AM

"Good night Zain,I better get going now." Miki says to him with a smile on her face. she walks off to her car to head on home. the unlock then gets into the drivers seat and putting the bag. down in the passenger side seat quickly. close the door starts her car up to get going. while driving on the way home she listens to love songs. sighing out softly at times thinking about Zain. thinking to her self this is what love feels like. it feels wonderful if only they would not be apart so much.

Then again being apart make the heart grows stronger. it will help strengthen their relationship with time. but she did wonder how long it would be. for her find a new job plus a school go to. it would have to be in the city not to far away. form her new job that way it would be easy travel. plus she could still visit Zain when not busy.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-20-2017, 08:08 PM

The next day, Zain stalked across his study, waiting for a phone call like a starved hyena waiting for the lions to finish with their carcass so he could carry it away. Just where was his driver, his seedy contacts, all of the things he half threw away already. He did so with reason, but right now, he needed to bring a little of that self back for Miki. Finally the phone rang and he answered it, speaking for a quick minute before hanging up again, striding for the door in the same motion. His driver met him at the door a minute later. "This is the address," Zain said, handing over a slip of paper with Bruno's information. Miki already said she was leaving that guy's employment, but still needed to say a few words, just in case. A grim smile on his face, he settled back in the plush seat, remembering just for a little while, the joy of threatening a person's life.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-11-2017, 12:58 AM

When the next day came Miki had gone to work. at Bruce's house yet was tolled to run some errands for them. to her it was slightly odd yet dose it any way. half way done with the errands Miki get's kidnapped. by some Bruce's men they where tolled take her. to the wharf to use her as bait. on Zain Clearmonte knowing the woman had some history with him.

They deiced to make a phone call. using Miki's cell phone to call Mr.Clearmonte to tell him there boss. wanted to meet up with him at the old ware house. 4th one to the left of wharf docks by the water. Miki could be heard in the background crying. she felt horrible she had over heard their plans. why did Bruce want to kill her just. to get Zain fall so he could take his lone shark business. also to have one less vial in the lone shark world. ((hope you don't mind the plot twist.))

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-23-2017, 12:55 AM

When his driver pulled around the last corner before Bruce's home, Zain knew something was wrong. Two black cars flanked the street on both sides, idle for now, but too out of place. It made him feel like the one setting the trap today wasn't him at all. Damn. Gritting his teeth, he reached for the unfamiliar, but solid weight resting in the back of his jean's waistband. He didn't pull it out, but stayed ready. "Pull the car along the drive. Don't cut the engine," he barked. Then, with his car blocking the drive and already primed for a getaway, he jumped out, steps bounding faster to the door with panic on his heels.

"Bruce! Come out here, you bastard! I've got some things I want to say about Miki!" he snapped, pounding on the wood surface without any subtlety. It only took a few seconds for the door to open, but the individual on the other side wasn't Bruce. The man grinned, his eyes full of savagery and Zain's hand went to the back of his waistband.

"Zain Clearmonte," the strange man drawled as he leaned against the door frame, never quite opening the door enough for Zain to push his way in. "The boss isn't here right now, but if it's Miki you're inquiring after, you should be getting a call real soon, so don't worry. Keep it down though, the mistress is trying to sleep ya know." He grinned again, grease seeming to drip of the corners of it so that Zain sneered in response. Right on cue though, his phone rung out. He whipped it out, pressing the device to his ear in an instant. What he heard chilled his heart straight to ice.

"Miki," he whispered, the only word he could manage after he heard what Bruce's men had to say. Voice terse, he managed to reply. "I'll be there." With that, the line went dead and he had no choice but to spin away, calling to his driver in the same movement. It took all he could not to chuck his phone straight into the side of Bruce's house, but he kept tight hold of it as he slammed the car door shut. They door off, aware and not caring about the two black cars that trailed after them. Zain knew the address of where Miki was being kept and whatever Bruce wanted, he'd give it. Damn himself for falling in love. He couldn't just turn it off though so he just sped down the back streets to the docks and the fourth warehouse from the docks.

"I'm coming Miki," he murmured to the window glass. His eyes flashed, sharp and deadly in the cold morning light. "I'm coming."