DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 08-25-2013, 01:35 AM

Well since I have been on hiatus from Menewsha for a long time I have been missing out on all of the great art opportunities!

I would love art work done of my OC's!

Daisy: [X with someone she is widely paired with(Mizuki)]
[X with Castiel]
[X]
[X with Mizuki]
[X and Castiel]
[X and Castiel]
[X, may be nsfw]
[X contains guro (gore)]
[Chibi-ish]
[X and Castiel]
[X]
[X and Mizuki]

Alright, now that you have seen her general look.
I would like artwork of her and one the two fine gentleman often paired with her. One is actually from a game while the other is my OC.

You can draw her by herself if you'd like. I love getting couple art of her but I love art in general.
All art in above was done by myself and sadly I have not made a reference of her recently.

If drawn with Mizuki:
[X]
(is the game character that she is paired with)
Note the tattoo he has on his neck.
Daisy has the same tattoo on her right arm in blue.
As seen here: [X]
She has a tattoo of flames on her right hip and a heart tattoo on her right wrist.
(I am not very specific with how those are drawn)

If drawn with Castiel:
No tattoo on her right arm as that is just for the game Mizuki is from.
All the other tattoos apply.

Name your price!
I would also like to see a sample of your work before you draw any of the characters.
Please tell me the pairing you are doing or if you are drawing Daisy on her own.
I have the right to refuse and offer.
I will also pay by item as well. If you are questing send me to your thread and I will see if I have any of the items quested for!

Artwork from other people:
[Inuee]
[Chikyu]
[Arc Angel]

Don't be shy!

Last edited by DaisyKeehl; 08-25-2013 at 01:37 AM..

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-25-2013, 01:39 AM

eh? You made a new request? Didn't you have one before??
*has been lurking in the spy feature*

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 08-25-2013, 01:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat Dakuu View Post
eh? You made a new request? Didn't you have one before??
*has been lurking in the spy feature*
I have? OH GEEZ
I have been gone for so long o.o

Then again it is a different request? I dunno.

Long time no see Kat

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-25-2013, 05:00 AM

haha yeah. I remember because I'm pretty sure I drew something for you before. It wasn't too long of a hiatus. I've seen people take much longer ones.

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 08-25-2013, 02:46 PM

Quote:
haha yeah. I remember because I'm pretty sure I drew something for you before. It wasn't too long of a hiatus. I've seen people take much longer ones.
Well I will still be on hiatus after this weekend for a very long while. I may check up on things from time to time but asdfghjkl;

Yeah we did an art trade once for my OC Sky- if I wanted more art of him I would have had the link for your art of him.
I think I remember having one.

How have you been?

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-25-2013, 05:28 PM

what's been keeping you so busy?
I've been good. I'm just about to start my final semester of college. How about you?

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 08-28-2013, 10:21 PM

Quote:
what's been keeping you so busy?
I've been good. I'm just about to start my final semester of college. How about you?
Well my school just started up. (It is my senior year of highschool) so it will be keeping me extra busy as I am applying for scholarships and getting ready for my SAT and ACT since I want good scores. Asdfghjkl;

What are you majoring?

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-28-2013, 10:35 PM

ooh, good luck with the SAT/ACT stuff! I remember taking the SAT. I didn't care greatly about it. Really it's not so hard I think even if you only do a little studying.

I'm majoring in studio art and minoring in creative writing, but writing is my real main focus.

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 08-28-2013, 10:46 PM

Quote:
ooh, good luck with the SAT/ACT stuff! I remember taking the SAT. I didn't care greatly about it. Really it's not so hard I think even if you only do a little studying.

I'm majoring in studio art and minoring in creative writing, but writing is my real main focus.
Hm, I will take into account what you have said, haha. I mean it would be good if I wasn't so anxious about it.

Any jobs you are focusing on getting after you graduate or are you going back to college and going for a higher degree?

I think those majors are awesome. You are a very creative person so I wouldn't be wrong if I said you are an amazing writer and artist.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-28-2013, 11:25 PM

I think it depends how badly you want to be the person with the amazingest score. I wasn't looking into any schools that needed high scores so it wasn't anything to be anxious over for me. And you can take it more than once.

I just want to publish writing as a career and do any other sort of side job like retail. I'm not looking to have a career in a related field since I don't think I can have both a career focused on publishing and something else. The other other option I would consider is editing. lol, I'm going to end up a starving artist real soon.
aw, thanks. ^^

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 08-28-2013, 11:35 PM

Quote:
I think it depends how badly you want to be the person with the amazingest score. I wasn't looking into any schools that needed high scores so it wasn't anything to be anxious over for me. And you can take it more than once.

I just want to publish writing as a career and do any other sort of side job like retail. I'm not looking to have a career in a related field since I don't think I can have both a career focused on publishing and something else. The other other option I would consider is editing. lol, I'm going to end up a starving artist real soon.
aw, thanks. ^^
Well for me it is a matter of doing above average as usual ehich I did in the PSAT's to practice but I want a higher score in the math portion since it was only 9% above average when last year it was 20 something percent.
Writing and comprehension is a-ok so

Well no need to thank me. I am being really honest xD
Yeah I get what you mean. It is hard enough to find a good job that pays decent nowadays so a side job sounds great

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-28-2013, 11:47 PM

I always had the hardest time with math too. hopefully you can get a score you're happy with the first time.

you're a nice person.
a side job doesn't pay well, but I can live a pretty minimal life well. I'm not the sort of person that needs a lot of things.

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 08-28-2013, 11:49 PM

Quote:
I always had the hardest time with math too. hopefully you can get a score you're happy with the first time.

you're a nice person.
a side job doesn't pay well, but I can live a pretty minimal life well. I'm not the sort of person that needs a lot of things.
Yeah I just want a decent score.

I guess I am but so are you c:
I am the same way. The only things I spend a lot of money on are conventions and I only go to one each year so far.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-29-2013, 02:11 AM

I'm sure you'll do fine. :)

I spend money on clothes and art supplies, but I do a pretty good job of asking for things that are expensive for christmas/birthdays.

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 08-29-2013, 02:57 AM

Quote:
I'm sure you'll do fine. :)

I spend money on clothes and art supplies, but I do a pretty good job of asking for things that are expensive for christmas/birthdays.
Pfft I think most people do that for holidays where gifts are exchanged. I mean, I asked for money last year but alas they just ended up giving me clothes xD but they were okay so I didn't mind.

Thanks for the encouragement asdfghjkl;
I really need it. I am cramming to get my permit also >.> I should already be driving but nooooo we haven't had enough money to help me get the test and classes. (Which you have to take in my state)

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-29-2013, 03:13 AM

My mom is the only person allowed to get me clothes. o.o no one else in my family can even try to understand my style or other likes.

I didn't take driving classes. I did drivers ed in a box, but I didn't finish it anyway. I took the test when I turned 18 and got my license that way.

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 08-29-2013, 06:03 PM

Hey, I have been wondering! What does penpal mean?

My mother is the same way! My grandmother tries to get me clothes but gets angry at me when I don't like what she picks out.

Pfft, I HAVE to go through 8 months permit before the license and then my actual license.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-29-2013, 06:46 PM

oh, it's a little thing that jellysundae wanted help with. it's to keep the email system working well and people who are penpals are those that said they're willing to respond to emails and things like that so it's active.

I don't think anyone wants their grandparents buying them clothes.

well, I think everyone has to get a permit before they can get their license. You can't be in a car learning how to drive without a permit.

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 08-30-2013, 05:56 PM

Quote:
oh, it's a little thing that jellysundae wanted help with. it's to keep the email system working well and people who are penpals are those that said they're willing to respond to emails and things like that so it's active.

I don't think anyone wants their grandparents buying them clothes.

well, I think everyone has to get a permit before they can get their license. You can't be in a car learning how to drive without a permit.
Oh! I must have been gone when that went into effect. D: That makes me sad.

Yeah, my grandmother is a very... crass Asian woman so.... eh, I still love her.

Yeah, that is true. I just mean I get the permit and have to wait to get another license and then wait to get the actual license.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-30-2013, 07:22 PM

yes. though maybe you can still ask to be added to the list. There was a thread in the announcements made about it. I don't think it was that long ago honestly.

oh my. I never knew either of my grandmothers so I have no such experience myself.

there are three things then? not just the permit and DL?

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 09-11-2013, 01:56 AM

Yeah they have 3 things. I have no idea what the second one is really... something weird.

Ah, so how have you been. School started fir me so I am busy busy busyyyyyy