Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Send a message via Yahoo to Cardinal Biggles

Old 06-12-2014, 11:40 PM

Hey guys!

So I'm the Monty Python fandom over on Tumblr, and with the reunion coming up in July, there has been talk off and on about a fan meet-up. Nothing concrete has been set up, so I've been trying to push for it. I recently made a post on it, but limitations made it so that I couldn't create a very good banner image to go with it. I ended up with this:

I'm not very happy with it, and it's not doing me any favours on tumblr either (the post only has 9 notes, 3 of which are due to me.)

So what I want is something jazzier that would catch people's eye, and that people would want to put on their blog.

That's where you (yes, you!) come in. I was hoping I could commission something.
What I'd need would be the text (same or something similar), and the some Python iconograpy. I would like the flowers, from the opening credits, and which I already used:

And maybe a sky with some clouds and maybe a sunburst?

If you are drawn (ha!) to other iconograpy, that's cool too. Just some of that fun, colorful, psychidelic Python vibe is what I'm looking for.

So that's what I'm interested in. An image I can use on tumblr to promote the get together. It need to be around that shape or maybe more rectangular. I would also really like an alternate version, one that just says 2014 Fan Meet-up, that I attach to the post so that people can use it on their own social media. It's an option, you know?

So if you are interested, please let me see some samples of you art. I'm happy to negotiate with you on the price, and I intend to be as generous as I can reasonably be. I'd also be happy to reference you tumblr or deviantart in the post, for credit and such. I hope this can be fun for everyone involved!

Last edited by Cardinal Biggles; 06-14-2014 at 02:00 AM..