Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 05-03-2013, 07:31 PM

My name is Rane and this is my request shop ~ In search of art ~ and I will make this simple for you to understand. I will give you pure :gold: or current TYIs of your choice to draw art for me. Now not everyone will be accepted and you cannot begin unless I tell you to (Do not think my avatar is what I want you to draw)

So let's begin...

I have 4 characters at this very moment, I will work on an extra one for you to do if you wish, but, as for now those are the ones I want. The two girls...

Kate
Karen
Rane

EDIT: IF YOU WISH to draw something or someone different, try these out XxX

(The above two are SISTERS in different worlds, Karen is a sailor scout & Kate is a popular Slytherin who keeps to herself. They are fraternal twins and the mother is yet unknown)

* * * If you wish to draw any characters separate you may do so * * *

P.S. You MAY draw them in chibi form, headshots, etc. Anyway you want.

The other two at the bottom of the list, are just in different parts of the world, and are not meant to be together (but can be drawn like a couple or just friends)

Last edited by Immy; 06-02-2013 at 09:27 PM..

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-03-2013, 07:31 PM

My name is Ranebow & I want couple art.

Payments:
- Gold
- Items
- Art Trade (I'm not the bes

t, check out what I have so far)

What I want:

* * * Rane & Ray, doesn't matter how... * * *
- Angry at eachother, upset, sad, safe feeling, happy, lovey dovey (romantic or sweet or caring), protective, kind, etc.

My site for them

Real Life Pics:
Him & Me - Memorial Day (my house)
Just him smiling for me or my mom ^_^
me and him (blue version)
Just me taking a picture
Gothic me
art that J.A. did for me
Older Picture Of Me
My half of the necklace
His half of the necklace

~ ~ ~ so there are some pictures, here are some details ~ ~ ~

Ray
33 years old
Glasses, dark brownish hair, medium blue-ish eyes (deep blue, but, still somewhat light)
Doesn't like blue jeans or emo/skater outfits. More Sporty than anything or like first picture.
5"9
Quiet, shy, doesn't like people (introvert), shakes when he is nervous (usually only around Rane) Likes minecraft and companion cube as well as sports (Hockey)

Rane
22 years old
Blonde hair to shoulders (purple streaks, either throughout the hair or just on the bangs that frame her face) (Aqua, but, more blue) eyes. 5"4 and 104lbs (skinny) wears just about anything, prefers gothic or dark clothing (or even picture one's outfit style) skinny jeans, shorts, capris, dresses (not so much a fan unless gothic) or skirts (same as dresses) has an attitude, acts younger than what she is, but, can be mature when she needs to be. Anxiety sometimes kicks in and can be depressed or sad or blank most of the time. Usually wears a smile whether or not she means it, but, will always smile for Ray.

As for price:
Let's talk & I WOULD like to see an example before we decide on things.

Last edited by Immy; 06-02-2013 at 09:32 PM..

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-24-2013, 02:51 PM

updated

Immy

Penpal

Old 06-02-2013, 09:33 PM

MORE CHARACTERS

AND COUPLES!!!

Immy

Penpal

Old 06-21-2013, 12:33 AM

Quote:
alright, saturday I am getting my laptop fixed, that means no roleplaying or replies until i get back, and it could take a couple weeks. So I will read in that time and this is just my heads up as I try to make a good post to last for awhile. I am not sure how I will feel tomorrow after work. I'm already worn out from work as it is.

~ Ranebow
:)

Zollie
Bored and exhausted

Old 07-22-2013, 07:09 AM

still looking i see, hey rane

Immy

Penpal

Old 07-22-2013, 02:48 PM

yes i am

Fuuhii

Old 08-12-2013, 01:28 PM

Helluh~
Could I try to draw Karen or Kate?
Unfortunately I don't have any example to show you, but I'll be willing to do it for free~

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-12-2013, 02:03 PM

Oh if you're willing to draw anyone, I will pay you for it or whichever you do.