Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 12-20-2014, 08:57 AM

Thread is here if you didn't get the ping c:

Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Sh...
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 12-20-2014, 08:58 AM

Got the ping... after I saw it pop up on New Post.

Peranova

Old 12-21-2014, 08:36 PM

Hello!

You have a lot of really interesting ideas! If you're still looking, the ones that caught my interest the most were:
Grim ReaperxMagical Being or Grim ReaperxRoyalty (The plot I have in mind is p much the same for these two- the grim reaper helps the magical being keep hold of their territory/the member of royalty hold onto their throne by slaying their enemies, and in return get to meet their quota. Opposition doesn't like this and that would be the main point of conflict.)
Rival gang members
members of the same gang
AssassinxRoyalty
Guardian Angelx Troubled Human
DjinxHuman
Exiled PrincessxExiled Prince
Royalty X Rival Kingdoms Royalty
Royalty X Guard/Knight
Royal Adviser X Prisoner/spy
Angel X Demon
Witch Hunter X Magic User
God/dess X Hero

I really like scifi,especially involving space, but I'm fine with any setting really. I prefer playing females but will do an MxM if properly enticed. Also I have some plot ideas for the other pairings but I know you wanted good ideas for the Reaper ones so I only wrote out that one ^_^

Lunna Dea

Old 12-21-2014, 09:30 PM

not really feeling the Grim Reaper Ideas.... what are your others?

Peranova

Old 12-21-2014, 09:44 PM

Hmm well lets see

Specific ones would be

assassinxroyalty, where instead of the assassin going after the royalty, they are hired by the royalty to carry out various hits. The assassin has a surprisingly strong moral code for an Assassin and this leads to arguments between the two, and while the royalty could easily hire another assassin they would rather keep the one they have (maybe because they were childhood friends? Royalty admires the assassin's moral code despite it being a pain in their ass? The assassin is actually related to the member of royalty and no one but said member is aware of it?) Things go south when another Assassin actually comes after the member of royalty, forcing them both on the run.

Exilled princexexiled princ/ess. They're from rival kingdoms (maybe they're supernatural kingdoms, and both are species that don't get along with one another?) and both have been unceremoniously exiled from their respective kingdoms and sent to the wastelands. They have to work together to survive, and while trying to find a way home they discover that not only were their exiles planned, but they were planned in tangent to one another by parties who wish to unite the kingdoms for entirely selfish reasons that could potentially destroy the kingdoms, seeing as their species do not get along at all.

If any of the other pairings are particularly appealing to you I can probably come up with something more than just vague musings for plots.

Lunna Dea

Old 12-21-2014, 09:49 PM

and which ones would you be wanting to play out of the pairings?

Peranova

Old 12-21-2014, 09:52 PM

I'm not very picky and am okay with whoever, really. But if I had to choose:

royaltyxassassin I'd prob do royalty,
Troubled Human,
Human,
Exiled PrincessxExiled Prince (either or)
Rival Kingdoms Royalty
Guard/Knight
Royal Adviser
Demon
Witch Hunter
Hero

respectively, following the order on my first post.

Lunna Dea

Old 12-21-2014, 10:00 PM

what you go for witch hunterXmagic user?

Peranova

Old 12-21-2014, 10:16 PM

Well either

the witch hunter is doing their thing, hunting witches, when suddenly they are afflicted by a really awful hex. Normal medicine can do nothing for it, and the only one who could help is a magic user, but of course no one is really keen on helping. One magic user steps up and says they will help, but for a price- the hunter will receive treatment only if they go after a very specific magic user, which turns out to be the one who cursed them anyway so it's a win/win really. However they are not allowed to go after any other magic users, if they do the magic user will cease giving aide and the hunter will die an agonizing death. The magic user only heals enough to keep the hunter going for a day at the time and promises to heal the hunter completely once the task is done, however they don'really have an intention to keep their promise at the beginning of the quest.

or

The magic user is the leader of a small group of magic users on the run. The witch hunter is hired to go after them, and chases the leader relentlessly. However, they know each other only the magic user is aware of this because generally they hide their identity when with their group. Now the magic user must convince their friend to cease their hunt and have a change of heart, or their relationship with one another wil be destroyed.

Lunna Dea

Old 12-21-2014, 11:09 PM

you seem to be looking for a story were its two people againted the world but one is being forced to do what the other wants.

Peranova

Old 12-26-2014, 01:38 AM

Ah wow I noticed that too oops XD I'm kind of stagnating right now it's been a while since I've actually role played so I'm stuck in a loop.

payas0
The Leech, Role-Player Wanna Be

Old 01-12-2015, 08:44 AM

You have a very interesting and long list here. Which of these do you crave for the most atm?

Lunna Dea

Old 01-12-2015, 08:48 AM

payas0: as i said over on your page I dont have any carvings at this time other then for a good RP. and the long list is an collection of all the ones I saw others posting that I thought might be fun. a few of them I am picky on as I have noted but that is because I had a good rp with that pairing and want another one just as good. if you want to take the list and make give it a home on your thread you welcome to it. though you would want to alter it if your only wanting FXM. as for gender. I dont mind playing the guy.

payas0

Old 01-12-2015, 02:59 PM

Lunna Dea: Can you tell me a bit about your arranged marriage idea ?

Lunna Dea

Old 01-12-2015, 03:11 PM

My idea is that they meet at a party, in town, on the road or in the woods and fall in love. Only to be told that they have to merry some one. That someone turns out to be each other but because they did not tell each other their names or they gave fulse names they do not realize that they are to merry the person they love. So they keep trying to avoid meeting their intended and seeing each other.

payas0

Old 01-12-2015, 03:14 PM

Oh. So they'd br avoiding each other as much as they can. So interaction is going to take a while to happen.

Lunna Dea

Old 01-12-2015, 07:39 PM

The would interact at first and maybe while they are trying to avoid meeting their family's pick of match.

Lunna Dea

Old 01-15-2015, 08:41 AM

payas0: did I lose you? my thinking is they will do everything to see each other. we would have them meet frist at a party or some such. then they might set up meetings behind their familys backs while the family keep trying to get them to meet. I was thinking that maybe my guy would give a false name because his family is famous and he dose not want people wanting to be friends with him just because of his family. maybe your gal would do the same.

payas0

Old 01-15-2015, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunna Dea View Post
payas0: did I lose you? my thinking is they will do everything to see each other. we would have them meet frist at a party or some such. then they might set up meetings behind their familys backs while the family keep trying to get them to meet. I was thinking that maybe my guy would give a false name because his family is famous and he dose not want people wanting to be friends with him just because of his family. maybe your gal would do the same.
Lunna Dea:

Hi there. I was kinda busy with programming and stuff for a while.

Okay I think I am getting the idea somehow.

What else do you think should be discussed before we fire this up?

Lunna Dea

Old 01-15-2015, 09:04 AM

ah good glad I did not lose you. did we set a time period? profiles or no? I usually dont do them but I can do it if you want. Pictures... again usually dont as I can never really find some one like what I am thinking. ooc thread? I love them.

payas0

Old 01-15-2015, 09:35 AM

Quote:
ah good glad I did not lose you. did we set a time period? profiles or no? I usually dont do them but I can do it if you want. Pictures... again usually dont as I can never really find some one like what I am thinking. ooc thread? I love them.
OOC Thread first, maybe? :) Then let's continue the discussion there.

Lunna Dea

Old 01-15-2015, 09:37 AM

would you like me to create it or would you like to?

payas0

Old 01-15-2015, 09:45 AM

Quote:
would you like me to create it or would you like to?
Can you do it? Sorry. I'am coding right now.

Lunna Dea

Old 01-15-2015, 09:46 AM

sure. just let me think one up.

Vampyre Ninja
\(^w^)/

Old 06-15-2015, 07:31 PM

Hi. I would be interested in doing one of your royalty pairings if I can play the royalty one.