Xurxo
taco bell's nudist
Send a message via AIM to Xurxo Send a message via MSN to Xurxo

Old 10-31-2010, 01:26 AM

Soo~ are you dressing up this year.

Me, too old. And the apartment no one goes to for ToT either.

To keep this fun...We'll just open up chatting about Halloween past and present.

Favorite Childhood costumes and things like that~?

Last edited by Xurxo; 10-31-2010 at 01:29 AM..

HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-31-2010, 02:56 AM

I might dress up. Depends on whether or not I'm doing homework. I'd dress up even if I were staying in my room, but my homework involves paint. My mom would KILL me if I got paint on the costume SHE made. :lol:

Sindima
Tall Jake's Queen

Old 10-31-2010, 03:23 AM

I want to dress up but i'm poor and can't even afford the blood i wear.

i ussually just put on a load of fake blood and a torn up shirt, i get the good coagulated blood stuff :D we weren't supposed to wear outfits to school in high school
but i think the blood freaked out my teachers so much they didn't even make me take it off..

One time I wore it around my eyes and a teacher actually tried to take me to the nurse XD

But this year I think I'm just gonna go out with my two little sisters and get candy with them lol.. I want to wear SOMETHING scary you know? I wish I could get a hold of some of that blood lol

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 10-31-2010, 03:31 AM

Hmm, I've never done Halloween before :(

HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-31-2010, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carzeebear View Post
Hmm, I've never done Halloween before :(
Do you mind if I ask why? Just 'cause people state different reasons, usually.

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 10-31-2010, 03:38 AM

My parents don't like it, but it's more that it's just not a big thing around here. I love to dress up and stuff, but there's nothing to do once you've dressed up in my town.

squareber
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-31-2010, 03:43 AM

i`m going to be batman.
&&` i`m only wearing a mask tho.

HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-31-2010, 03:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carzeebear View Post
My parents don't like it, but it's more that it's just not a big thing around here. I love to dress up and stuff, but there's nothing to do once you've dressed up in my town.
lol I see. Ya....I feel like there's less and less to actually do around halloween as you get older. When you're a kid, it's all about the candy. When you're an adult, it's all about going to wild parties. Of course, the halloween mood is also being spoiled for me by the closing in finals. >.<

dokurai
Crazy Old Uncle taco man

Old 10-31-2010, 02:25 PM

I've dressed up once for Halloween and that was over 7 years ago...I've only trick or treated once....I dressed up as a clown...and as of 2 years ago..I'm afraid of clowns...oh the irony...