Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-10-2011, 09:54 PM

Following him, Emelaide shut the door behind them before standing and slipping out of her dress. Hanging it up so it didn't get dirty, Emelaide did the same with her undergarments before turning on the hot water and adding bubbles. Turning back to her fiancee, Emelaide wrapped her arms around his neck and placed a long, tender kiss upon his lips, "Are you angry with me for earlier?"

---

Dimitrius chuckled as he gave her hand a gentle squeeze. "Well, you could always grow a tree and use that to get up and down," Dimitrius teased with a wink.

"How far along are you?" Jessi asked curiously as he looked over at Ariala.

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-11-2011, 09:09 AM

"No." Marreck shook his head as he gently cupped one of Emelaide's cheeks. "I was the one who upset you." He said softly as the bathtub filled. Walking over, Marreck shut off the water and stripped himself of his clothes before stepping into the warm water. "Come on in, love. Water's fine." He winked at his fiancee.

~~~

"Just about two months now." Ariala said happily. "Nine more and we'll have a baby Lily and, hopefully, a house." She told them as they neared the border to Elimlee.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-11-2011, 09:26 AM

Emelaide laughed as she slid into the tub and placed a long, tender kiss upon his lips. Wrapping her arms around his neck, Emelaide smiled as she gently rubbed her nose against his in an eskimo kiss, "Well, at least I did not make you angry at tea. I was very civil to Ariala, was I not?"

---

Jessi chuckled as he teased, "Well, let us hope you can get a house before the nine months are up! So you are having a baby girl? You two must be very excited! Is she your second child? I heard the name Dimeria.. I assume she must be your first child?"

"No," Dimitrius said with a small shake of his head as he explained, "She is my little sister. My parents left her with us while they went on a trip across the kingdoms to show off their new baby."

"Ahh, I see. So Lily is your first?" Jessi asked curiously.

"Yes Sir! She's our very first, but I hope not our last," Dimitrius said with a warm smile at his wife before capturing her lips in a soft kiss.

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-11-2011, 09:40 AM

"Yes, you were very civil, love." Marreck said between kisses, his hands holding her hips chastely. "I just hope that eventually you'll forgive her and you won't have to act nice." He admitted softly, resting his forehead on Emelaide's.

~~~

Ariala smiled into Dimitrius's lips before tucking into his side just as they crossed into the meadow. "Here we are." She smiled at Jessi as she led them a bit to the left where the frame of a house was surrounded by worker elvves. "Is Pulan here?" Ariala asked one of the elves.

"Yes, ma'am. I'll go get him for you." The elf smiled before darting off, sending Pulan their way.

"Ariala, Dimitrius." Pulan greeted them with a warm smile. "What brings you here?" He asked cheerily.

"Pulan, this is Jessi." Ariala said as she nodded over to where Jessi stood. "He wants to help build the house as well." She explained.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-11-2011, 10:07 AM

"Not going to happen," Emelaide said with a sigh as she lightly caressed his neck with her thumbs, her fingertips sliding into his hair. "She and I will never be friends, Marreck. She's done far too much to hurt me, and now she's hurt Dimeria and walked out on her when she needed Ariala most.. I know she didn't do any of it on purpose, but... I can only forgive her so many times before I lose my temper and faith in her.

"She will never change, never grow up, and never grow wise. She will always stay the same.. And I can't keep forgiving her every time she does something to hurt Dimeria or Dimitrius.. Please, please understand that," Emelaide whispered softly as she placed a tender kiss upon Marreck's forehead before leaning back in the tub.

---

"It's a pleasure to meet you Pulan," Jessi said with a grin as he held out his hand, "My name is Jessi Gholdridge. I'm new to the area, I'm staying with the O'Sullivans and am currently looking for employment. Emelaide and Marreck were kind enough to tell me about Dimitrius and Ariala's house, and so I thought I'd offer my hand to help. I've had a little experience with building houses, but a lot of experience in carpentry itself."

"So, do you think you have a place for him?" Dimitrius said with a chuckle as he looked over at Pulan.

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-12-2011, 10:25 PM

When Emelaide mentioned Dimitrius, Marreck felt an envious monster settling in his stomach as he thought back to earlier. He was always coming second the winter elf but if he kept analyzing it he was sure to drive himself insane. Instead he focused his attention on Emelaide to answer her.

"I can't force you to forgive someone, Em." Marreck said softly as he put his arms around her waist. "I'm not going to try either. But know that Ariala is still one of my friends and I can't shut her out of my life either." He told her softly. "I love you." He murmured softly as one of his fingers traced an innocent figure eight on her hip.

~~~

"Of course, of course." Pulan smiled enthusiastically, sticking out his hand and shaking Jessi's with vigor. "Alright then, here's the basic layout." He said as he pulled ou the folded blueprints from a rear pocket and spread them out in front of the three elves. "The walls are starting to go up today which means we need to get started on a roof." He said before looking up at Jessi. "Don't worry if you haven't had much experience on roofs. You look like a fast learner." He encouraged before looking back down at the blueprint.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-12-2011, 10:38 PM

"I know my love.. and I do not want to force you to shut her out either," Emelaide said with a warm smile as she placed a tender kiss upon Marreck's lips and caressed his cheek with her fingertips. "I love you, with all of my heart Marreck. Never forget that, okay?" Emelaide whispered between gentle kisses, feeling his mood change and knowing it was because she spoke of Dimitrius.

---

"I haven't done much with roofing, but I've seen it done. I think I can manage to figure it out without messing up too much," Jessi said with a grin as he looked over the blueprints.

"Thank you, Pulan," Dimitrius said with a warm smile. "I'm getting a bit hungry," Dimitrius added as he turned to his wife, "What say you we head home and grab some lunch? We can pick up Jessi on our way back into Winterglade this evening."

"That sounds find with me! I'll see you guys later," Jessi said with a smile at Dimitrius before returning to his discussion of the blueprints with Pulan.

Last edited by Emma Corrin; 06-12-2011 at 10:47 PM..

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-12-2011, 10:46 PM

"I know." Marreck said softly against Emelaide's lips before reaching down and linking their fingers. "I'm feeling rather clean now, love. How about we get a headstart on some of that work we had planned?" He asked with a smile before giving her forehead a kiss.

~~~

"That sounds lovely." Ariala smiled as she waved a goodbye to Jessi and Pulan, shooting the latter an appreciative smile before leading Dimitrius back towards Elimlee. "What would you like for lunch, love?" Ariala asked as she walked, planting small flowers behind where her feet had been.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-12-2011, 10:54 PM

"Sounds like a good idea," Emelaide said with a warm smile as she placed a long, tender kiss on Marreck's lips before stepping out of the tub and grabbing a towel. Drying herself off a bit, Emelaide wrapped the towel around her frame and brushed out her wet hair. Sitting back down in the wheelchair, Emelaide pulled her hair back into a high ponytail before standing and changing into her dress and undergarments. When she was all set, Emelaide looked over at Marreck with a wink, "I'll meet you in the living room."

With that, she wheeled herself out to the living room and went about sorting through everything and putting it away, cleaning as she did so.

----

"I was thinking wheat and cheese sandwiches, fruit salad, and some lemonade. How does that sound?" Dimitrius asked as he wrapped his arm around her waist and placed a light kiss upon her temple.

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-15-2011, 03:01 PM

Marreck drained the tub before drying himself off and dressing for the day. Once he was dressed and ready, Marreck walked to the living room to help his fiancee.

~~~

"Delicious." Ariala smiled as she reached up and took a quick kiss from Dimitrius's lips before climbing up the rope ladder to her village.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-15-2011, 04:54 PM

Emelaide smiled as she sat back in her wheel chair and played with a lock of her hair. "You know, I still can't believe what's happening sometimes.. It is hard to believe that I'm living on my own, am engaged, and am expecting twins! I never knew how much I could love something that's not even here yet. But.. there's one thing that's missing and keeping everything from being perfect...."

Looking up at her Marreck, Emelaide questioned softly, "Marreck? Will you marry me? I don't mean today, or tomorrow, or even next week.. But... soon? I know I'm a bit bulgy because of the pregnancy... But I would very much like to marry you before the twins are born. I don't want to wait until the twins are toddlers and after I've gotten my strength back... I'm tired of always waiting for an approval from a doctor, for an approval of someone outside of us, for every little thing we do. I don't want them telling me in eleven months that I'm too weak to support myself long enough to walk down an aisle and say that I have to wait another year or two before I can do it.. I don't want them to dictate my life and what happens to it...

Emelaide sighed as she gently caressed her abdomen, "Marreck, I know I must sound so selfish.... I just... I don't want for us to miss our chance and be old and grey before we marry... I want to call you my husband and I want you to be mine for all eternity.. I know no ceremony changes how we feel for each other, nor does it change anything between us. I just... I very much would like to marry you," Emelaide added with a small, hesitant smile up at her fiancee, afraid of his reaction.

---

Following her, Dimitrius grinned as he whispered in Ariala's ear, "Race you." And with that, Dimitrius was off at a dart towards their home.

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-16-2011, 08:20 PM

"Emelaide." Marreck grinned from ear to ear as he crossed the distance between them, pressing a tender kiss on her lips. "I would love nothing more then to call you my wife." He said his hands linking with her's. "I'm your's always, love. No matter what a piece of paper says about our relationship but I can assure you that I'd love to marry you." He said, still smiling like a young boy.

"Did you have a date in mind, love?" He asked curiously though he didn't wait for an answer before leaning forward and taking another kiss.

~~~

"Cheater." Ariala claimed as she launched forward into a run, her feet flying forward as a smile pulled at her lips, determined not to let her husband beat her.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-16-2011, 08:43 PM

"I am so happy you are not cross with me for suggesting it. I was so afraid you would yell at me due to the doctor not allowing me to walk or stand for very long," Emelaide whispered as she sighed a sigh of relief before wrapping her arms around Marreck's neck and placing a long, tender kiss upon his lips. "I was thinking some time next month, once we can assure the Doctor, and my parents, that I'm alright and the scare has passed. Not to mention it will give us a chance to make preparations and have Cindalina finish my dress," Emelaide said with a grin before capturing Marreck's lips in a tender kiss.

------

"Ha! I didn't cheat! Is it my fault you can't keep up?" Dimitrius called teasingly over his shoulder as he raced through the village.

Last edited by Emma Corrin; 06-17-2011 at 12:35 AM.. Reason: spelling error

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-17-2011, 12:03 AM

"Em, I want to marry you otherwise I never would have asked in the first place." Marreck smiled, giving her another kiss as one hand curled in her hair. "I love you, my darling. I love you very much and I am very excited to call you my wife." He said gently as he stroked her cheek with one hand and leaned out of their embrace a bit.

~~~

"Perhaps if you didn't cheat for a headstart!" Ariala reminded him before propelling herself faster and keeping up enough to tap Dimitrius on the shoulder. "Good thing I'm incredibly fast." She teased with a wink, her feet never slowing.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-17-2011, 12:47 AM

Leaning into his fingertips, Emelaide smiled affectionately before placing a long, tender kiss upon Marreck's lips, "And I am so very excited to call you my husband. I've been waiting for so long.. I've wanted nothing more than to be your wife since we started getting serious. I love you so much Marreck."

With one deep, final kiss Emelaide leaned back in her wheelchair and linked her fingers through his. "Would you rather have our wedding here or in Elimlee?"

---

"Cheat? I would never cheat! how dare you suggest such a thing!" Dimitrius laughed as he let his magic go to work, a light, but cold, snow now blowing against Ariala's legs and leaving a trail across the village behind them. "Having cold feet, my darling?"

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-19-2011, 03:11 PM

"Here in Winterglade." Marreck nodded firmly, not bothering to mention he'd chosen Winterglade because it would better for Emelaide's health if they stayed in the cold. "But where In Winterglade should be marry? The same place as Dimitrius and Ariala?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

~~~

Ariala laughed good-naturedly as the snow hit her calves, sending shivers up her spine. "Very unfair, love." She said as the cold made her slow down in her run, the door of her house far in her sight now.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-19-2011, 08:36 PM

Emelaide shook her head with a frown, "Never. There is a grand church near the Palace where my parents were married, Dimitrius' parents were married there as well, and Cindalina was to be married in that very church. I would like to be married there, if you do not object," Emelaide added with a warm smile. "There is also a grand resort not far away where the Court goes for holidays. It would be perfect for our honeymoon," Emelaide continued with a long kiss on Marreck's lips.

---

Dimitrius grinned as he let the snow turn to a warm rain. Leaning against the door frame Dimitrius called teasingly, "Ahh, but all is fair in love and war my darling."

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-17-2011, 08:08 PM

"I think that it is safe to say that no matter where we marry as long as I am to marry you then I'll be content." Marreck grinned as he returned Emelaide's kisses. "The only concern is your health, Em. I know that you don't want to discuss it and claim that it will be over soon enough but it's still important to me." Marreck said softly, tip toeing towards the subject as to not upset his fiancee. "I need to know that you won't overwhelm yourself with this planning."

~~~

"That was a nice trick, Dimitrius." Ariala laughed as she finally reached her door and put her hands on Dimitrius's waist. "But I know you only did it because you would've lost otherwise." She teased before giving his lips a soft kiss.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 10-19-2011, 02:19 AM

"Oh darling," Emelaide smiled as she caressed Marreck's cheek, "You don't need to keep worrying yourself over my health. I'm not going to die any time soon I can assure you. Besides, will you not be helping with the planning?" Emelaide teased as she gently poked his nose, "I think between the two of us we'll be able to manage this wedding just fine! Besides, I'll have Jessi around to help me while your away, so I won't be overdoing it. I also promise that while you are both gone I will simply stay b the fireplace and read until you return. Will that make you happy my love?" Emelaide grinned as she placed a light, teasing kiss upon Marreck's lips.

----

"Ahhh, perhaps. But we will never know, will we," Dimitrius teased against Ariala's lips before placing a tender kiss upon them. Laughing Dimitrius lightly pinched Ariala's nose with a wink, "Besides, all that matters is that I won and you lost. Now you have to cook me a delicious dinner of my choosing, no matter how difficult the recipe."

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-19-2011, 03:41 AM

"You being healthy is what makes me happy." Marreck laughed softly as he gave her forehead a swift kiss. "But I think this conversation has taken a turn for the morbid with all this talk of illness when instead we should be celebrating our wedding." He enthused with an ever growing smile. "How does fresh pasta sound?" He asked with a small twinkle in his eyes.

~~~

"Mm, how about a peanut butter and jelly sandwich? Or perhaps a nice salad ought to fill you up." Ariala teased as she placed a small peck on Dimitrius's lips before leading him inside to the kitchen area.

"Ari?" A male voice came from the living room before a blond haired elf with emerald eyes emerged from the living area and into the kitchen.

"Alyan." Ariala gasped as she pulled away from Dimitrius and launched herself into the boy's arms, tears rolling down her cheeks. "Alyan, how." She whimpered as the boy put his clumsy arms around her waist and shot a confused glance at the winter elf.

"Oh, uhm, Alyan." Ariala said as she wiped her eyes and regained some composure. "This is my husband, Dimitrius. Dimitrius," Ariala paused and continued to wipe tears. "This is Alyan, my brother."

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 10-19-2011, 04:04 AM

"It sounds delicious! Do we have all of the ingredients in the house?" Emelaide asked as she led Marreck into the kitchen and started getting the necessary pots and pans from the cupboards. "I know we have cheese and tomatoes in the ice box, but I'm not sure on the rest," Emelaide said with a laugh as she put water on to the stove to boil.

----

"It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance," Dimitrius said with a confused smile at the young boy, offering his hand as he spoke. "I'm afraid I didn't know Ariala had a brother, I thought she was an only child. I'm sorry we did not meet sooner."

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-19-2011, 04:17 AM

"I'll make it tasty." Marreck assured her as he measured out flour and eggs before mixing them together in a bowl. "Do you have a rolling pin, love?" He asked curiously.

~~~

"Dimitrius, I-" Ariala began to explain but Alyan stopped her with a hand on her shoulder.

"It's alright. As far as Ariala knew she no longer had a brother." Alyan explained with a sad smile, his hand outward to shake with Dimitrius'.

"He left." Ariala said as she stepped back to her husband and took his hand in her's. "About two centuries ago. He just disappeared..." She said softly as she looked a bit hurt at Alyan.

"Ari, I know I left you." Alyan explained as he stepped forward towards the couple. "But with mom and dad...I just couldn't live here anymore. I needed to get out and explore. I was meant to see more then this Kingdom." He said. "But you've grown up so much." He said with a small smile. "And married." He laughed.

"And pregnant." Ariala grinned as one hand found its way to her still flat belly.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 10-19-2011, 05:36 AM

"It should be in the drawer beside the oven, darling," Emelaide said with a smile as she began making a tomato garlic sauce with a ricotta cheese base. "How about a fruit salad for dessert?" Emelaide asked curiously as she surveyed the contents of the ice box while she mixed her sauce.

--

"With a father like yours, I can understand the frustration. I'm finding it difficult for him to accept our marriage, and especially our child," Dimitrius admitted with a sympathetic smile. "I am glad to see you have returned. Come. You must join us for lunch and tell us of your travels. Do you have a place to stay while you are here?"

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-21-2011, 09:47 PM

Marreck rolled out the dough as thin as he could without tearing before cutting the pasta into strips and dropping them into a pot of boiling water, stirring gently. "Fruit salad sounds delicous, love." Marreck agreed as he went about preparing bread to bake with garlic butter.

~~~

"Not yet but I don't want to impose here." Alyan began before Ariala cut him off.

"You know that's nonsense. You would not be imposing." Ariala said pointedly before hurrying about the kitchen to prepare a vegetable risotto.

"Ari, I don't know if I want to stay here. With all the memories. Please don't take offense but I'm sure I can find a place to stay." Alyan said and Ariala simply looked away, not wanting to respond. "But I would like to hear more about the Winter Elf who stole my sister's heart. How could you two have met?" Alyan asked Dimitrius.