Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-28-2016, 11:35 PM

Luna smiled."i know we have to wait",she said softly

Thomas nodded."yeah,you neet to rets"

Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-04-2016, 03:05 AM

Deuce frowned, "Well I don't know what we can do at the moment. I mean, I'm sure the doctor won't mind if I walked around." he explained.

"Well no I suppose not. However, you can't push yourself either Deuce. I don't think Luna would be too happy if you ended up hurting yourself even more by being too confident in your abilities." Emily explained.

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...

Old 05-04-2016, 03:08 AM

"yeah some walking is fine but you don't want to make yourself worse',Luna said softly.

Thomas nodded.'there rigth"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-04-2016, 03:19 AM

"I can't just stay cooped up in here forever. I know you three can't either. We need to all go out and do stuff. Go get some food, watch a movie. Go to the museum or go shopping. I don't know but we can't just sit in here either. We'll go mad if we do." Deuce explained.

"Oooh shopping sounds like fun!" Emily started. "Maybe I can find some nice clothes to wear for work." she explained. "I'm sure you'll have fun shopping too Luna." she added.

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...

Old 05-05-2016, 12:17 AM

Luna looked unsure."maybe',she said nervous about shopping

Thomas smiled."And maybe if we have time and if Deuce is up for it we can go to the Museum, im sure Deuce would love tio see your fathers art work"

Luna blinked and smield a little.That was the pln,before all the crazeiness went dowm,she and Deucw were hading to the meuseum to see her fatehrs artwork,then the wolf attacked and eveything wnet to hell,but now things seemed good

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-05-2016, 01:30 AM

"If Luna doesn't like shopping then I don't think it would be a good idea to do that." Deuce explained honestly. He sat in silence as he listened to Thomas' suggestion. "Oh yeah, we still need to do that Luna. I had forgotten about that. All that had happened in such a short amount of time really messed with my head." he said and laughed softly.

Emily smiled, "That sounds like it can be fun." she said. "But we can do this whenever you both want to and if Deuce is feeling up to it of course." she added with a nod of her head.