Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-21-2010, 10:39 PM

Alora yelped and whimpered almost in pain as Ratchet added more and more pressure on her small form "I swear I'm not lying! My mother had odd powers and this was one of the only two powers I got." She cried and a small scream escaped her muscle when the weight started to become too much for the young girl.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil
Send a message via Yahoo to Sikira_Uchiha

Old 06-21-2010, 10:53 PM

Ratchet laughed amused by her scream as he slowly got off her, "Ah...now what are you going to do kid..." He said smirking viciously at her.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-22-2010, 12:22 AM

Alora just laid there now panting softly giving up on running or even really moving unless instructed. She fazed back into her normal form though didn't move from her spot as her face revealed that she had still been crying. She was still looking up at him pleadingly praying he wouldn't hurt her again.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 06-22-2010, 10:43 PM

"Now then...what to do with you...your friends dead....nothing left....what use will you have to me?" He asked kicking her with his paw a bit. "Or should I kill you?"

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-23-2010, 04:43 AM

"Pl... Pl... Please do-don't k-kill me." Alora stuttered teror struck and it showed in her eyes. She had let out a slight yelp when she was kicked though other then that she was for the most part extreamly quiet. She didn't want to die though she was also terified of what he would do with her if he did not kill her... Right off anyway. "Anything just please please don't kill me." she cried quietly bargening for her life... And was shocked at her own words. Her eyes showed clearly as being inocent and uncerupted by the world and she seemed to not have never been violated.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 06-23-2010, 05:13 AM

Ratchet smirked watching her amused as he turned back to human form lookjng at her. "An innocent one ay? Otherwise you wouldn't be so willinv to regardlessly give yourself over to me…" He smeirked forcing her head up as he looked over her. He smirked, "Alrigt I let you livevto humor me…" He said cooly.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-23-2010, 11:20 AM

Alora was still terified though at first she didn't understand his words and the hidden meanings. She had heard them before though never said to her and now she truly regretted her begging. She gritted her teath slightly in pain when her neck muscles started hurting from him lifting her head from the ground.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 06-23-2010, 02:08 PM

He chuckled darkly looking at her, "Poor girly not thinking her words through. Don't worry of all the things I'm not the one thing I am is honest and truthful. I'm a man of my word girly. I won't kill you but you life will be hell I can assure you that!" He chuckled dropping her head lookig diecat her pleased with himself.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-23-2010, 02:26 PM

Alora shuttered at the thoughts passing her mind and worried about the thoughts in his as she continued to not really move scared any movement would irritate him and he would hurt her again sooner then what he was thinking before. "My... My na-name's n-not girly... I-it's Alora..." She said meekly hoping she didn't sound disrespectful or anything like that.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 06-23-2010, 03:18 PM

His eyes hardened at first hearing her speak. But upon hearing her name he snorted and smirked. "Pretty name girly…Alora…" He said looking at her his gaze cold, "For now you'll call me master…" He said without a care as he looked at her.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-23-2010, 03:27 PM

"Ok... Master. " Alora said not liking the word on her tongue though she didn't want to not address him as nothing. She wanted to sit up though she didn't know what would happen if she did... She decided to since laying like that was stating to hurt and whatever he would do to her he would probably do it eventually anyway. She sat up slowly though she wasn't looking up at him anymore as she felt her side slightly feeling a brews that she knew would be appearing before too awful long.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 06-23-2010, 04:26 PM

He smirked watching her, "Get up now I'm showing you where you be staying. And stop nursing your wounds that pain is nothing!"He scowled looking at her darkly. He crossed his arms wastching her cadefully.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-23-2010, 04:49 PM

"Yes master." Alora sighed as she stood not without some trouble though she was standing and she had removed her hand from her side. She looked up at Ratchet there was still fear in her eyes and pain from watching Callence die. She had loved him and she knew that no one could replace him... Like she would ever have a chance at falling in love ever again anyway...

(Could you please start saying his name more in your post?)

Last edited by Sinsue Hoshigo; 06-23-2010 at 05:25 PM..

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 06-23-2010, 05:32 PM

Ratchet nodded not caring for he look I her eyes as he led her to the cave where the pack lived. In it Ratchet had his own private section. "You'll be with me…" He said darkly. A series of dark ideas formig in his head.

((Yeah sorry! I do that sometimes))

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-23-2010, 05:54 PM

(It's all good I just have a real bad memory :sweat: and I'm in like 8-9 RP's maybe sometimes with multiple characters.)

Alora shuttered at some of the thoughts that went through her mind and couldn't even imagine the ones going through his though she knew it would be nothing good and it would be much worse then her thoughts. Her stomach growled silently and she covered it slightly embarrassed and worried on what he would say.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 06-23-2010, 06:02 PM

Ratchet head spun around smirking at he heard her, "Hungry Alora?" He asked a wicked grin on his face as he looked her over. Ratchet crossed his arms as he led her to his private section.

((yeah i understand I have 22 rps))

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-23-2010, 06:06 PM

(Wait I thought they were already in the private section of the cave?)

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 06-23-2010, 06:18 PM

((no not yet they were close to it but not there yet....))

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-23-2010, 06:57 PM

(Ow ok...)

Alora didn't answer and just silently fallowed Ratchet almost unwillingly wishing she could run since he wasn't holding her anymore... Though she didn't scared of what he would do when he turned to see her trying to run off. Ow! Alora what did you get yourself into! You just had to say you would do anything! You could have just begged! Her inner voice growled at her and she shuttered thinking of what thoughts may be going through his head again.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 06-23-2010, 07:13 PM

Ratchet sighed looking at her, "WELL! Are you hungry or not?" He asked sternly looking at her sharply. "I'll only aske this once or you'll go without food for a week...now answer..." Ratchet didn't have the best temper in the world.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-23-2010, 07:26 PM

"Yes... Master I am..." Alora said ever so softly looking down her bangs shielding her eyes... She had assumed it was a rhetorical question so she hadn't answered. Her mind roamed on his words and wondered how much he would feed her and how many times a day if he even feeds her every day then the question would be how many times a week would she get food.

(He is crueler then Tristian isn't he! XD )

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 06-23-2010, 07:51 PM

((Yep yep....lol))

Ratchet smirked, "Fine...I can't have my new toy dying of starvation...." He said kicking open a small chest that had dried meat in it, "Go...eat..." He said waving her off as he watched her sitting down on his bed a delighted smirk on her face.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-23-2010, 08:05 PM

(So she eats in there right?)

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 06-23-2010, 08:10 PM

((yeah...unless you want to have her try and leave and see what happens xD ))

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-23-2010, 08:14 PM

(OOOOWWWWWWWW That'd be interesting!... He would try to starve her a bit then wouldn't he?... How would we set that up though?)