Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil
Send a message via Yahoo to Sikira_Uchiha

Old 06-23-2010, 08:15 PM

((lol he'd probally knock her out and tie her up somewhere and just abuse her....he really is and evil man xD))

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-23-2010, 08:17 PM

(LOL ok so how would we set that up though?)

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 06-23-2010, 08:20 PM

((uh idk what do you mean by that exactly? I mean Alora would have to try and leave for one thing...))

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-23-2010, 08:26 PM

(Yeah but she wouldn't dare to when he was looking that's what I mean she would do it when his attention was negated away from her... She's not that stupid XD She won't just run off she'd wait until she had a good feeling he wouldn't notice until it was too late)

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 06-23-2010, 08:29 PM

((hmm then maybe while she's eating he goes to take a 'nap' figuring that she wouldn't try to leave...))

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-23-2010, 08:35 PM

(Sounds good to me... Though what do you mean by 'nap'? Didn't catch the under meaning if there was one... IDK XP )

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 06-23-2010, 08:43 PM

((The wasn't one but there could be I guess...nap just meant he wouldn't be fully asleep.))

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-23-2010, 08:52 PM

(OW ok :sweat: sorry I was like half asleep when I asked that XP do you want to fix your post or do you want her to start eating then him go and take a nap? )

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 06-23-2010, 08:55 PM

((the second one! ^.^ ))

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-23-2010, 09:06 PM

(K)

Alora sighed and got out a smallish peace of meat and started eating it... Though not at a normal speed just so she wouldn't get choked on it or anything like that. She wondered quietly what would become of her here as she sat on the ground quietly not wishing to sit too close to Ratchet or even really look up at him somewhat scared he would give her a funny look again or he would have that twisted smirk that seemed to make her stomach turn.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 06-23-2010, 09:28 PM

Ratchet did indeed have that twisted smirk on his face. He watched her closely before debating to himself silently. Eventually he rolled on to his side curling up into a ball resting his eyes. With his eyes closed and him sleeping he looked peaceful and kind.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-23-2010, 09:46 PM

After a while of her eating in silence not truly noticing his stare wasn't on her face anymore she finally looked up to see Ratchet was asleep and finished chewing the bite of meat she had in her mouth before silently turning into her wolf from and ever so quietly walking out of the aria without making even the slightest sound other then breathing though that was so quiet and rhythmic that it wouldn't make a difference. After getting out of the aria she dashed for the mouth of the cave almost unnoticed since there were pups the size or her and some even had red fur like hers.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 06-23-2010, 10:09 PM

Ratchet slept peacefully unaware of what had happened till he rolled over falling off the bed causeing him to wake up he growled running out. The silver wolf who had seen Alora run out pointed Ratchet in the right direction and Ratchet bounded off into the woods. Fury consuming him.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-23-2010, 10:20 PM

Alora sped her pace up when she caught wind of Ratchet in the forest some miles behind her. She swerved around trees trying to confuse her cent by running through other animals and wolves cents. She was fast and small so she would have some advantages while Ratchet being a huge wolf would have disadvantages... Though one thing that was unavoidable was his size and how much he could hurt her by tackling her to the ground... Though this didn't acre to Alora as she continued to speed through the forest speeding up with each curve or turn she made.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 06-23-2010, 10:42 PM

Ratchet growled running quickly if he wasn't fast enough as a wolf he would turn to human. "Your dead when I get you girly...." He said running quickly.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-23-2010, 10:59 PM

Alora stopped quickly having no other choices as she came to a cliff though she wasn't at the edge instead she was about fifteen feet from it... Though she couldn't run anywhere. She turned to see if there was any way she could go back the way she came and run another way moving away from Ratchet though soon realized he was almost to the trees that fanned out slightly around the cliff. She slowly took a few steps back and immediately regretted it as her hind legs went over the edge of the cliff and she quickly turned normal to grab a hold of the cliff with a yelp of fear when she saw just how high up she was.

(Ow! This is foing to be so interesting him finding her dangling above her death if he doesn't pull her up XD )

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 06-23-2010, 11:49 PM

Ratchet easily turned back to human from his eye dark as he looked at her rage building in them, "Stupid girl! Did you really think you could get away!" He growled looking at her letting her dangle for a while. He wanted her to beg.

((lol yeah it is!))

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-24-2010, 12:04 AM

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I was terified and running was insteank as soon as I saw you asleep. Please please don't let me die... Not like this." she cried begging for her life once more though this time with more fear and terror in her voice and eyes. "Please I'll never try this again I swear. Just please don't let me fall." she almost screamed as one of her hands slipped and she couldn't exactly manage to get it back up on the ledge right.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 06-24-2010, 12:09 AM

"I don't believe you...." He growled looking at her his eyes dark as he quickly yanked her up. "You will be punished for this....harshly..." He said smirking in his sick sick way.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-24-2010, 12:21 AM

Alora was shaking horably even after being pull up. "I won't no matter what. you didn't make me swear or promise anything before... I'm an honer roll student and I've never... Well just about never did anything outside of a promise... Especially a swear... I knew you would catch me at some point... But I still ran out of fear." she cried fear, fresh fear was sharply filling her eyes as she saw his twisted smirk making her that much scareder.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 06-24-2010, 01:54 AM

Ratchet stared at her as she rambled, "What are you on kid?" He growled now shut up and follow me...were going back I'm going to make sure you don't try this again..." He said glaring.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-24-2010, 02:14 AM

Alora nodded lowering her head as she got to her feet. "Yes Master." She sighed quietly knowing as soon as they got back something bad would befall her though she didn't know what. She kept her head lowered as she walked up to Ratchet feeling as though he would slap her or something though she knew he would do worse in a bit.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 06-24-2010, 04:00 AM

Ratchet grabbed a tuff ocher hair dragging her slog as he walked quickly muttering things under his breath. He was sitll angry but his plans dulled it a bit.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-24-2010, 04:09 AM

Alora yelped as her hair was pulled and let out small yelps and cries when she couldn't keep up and that would cause him to pull on her hair. Ow you just had to run! You knew this would happen though you still did it! She started scoleding herself again trying to keep up still.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 06-24-2010, 05:17 AM

Ratchet smirked watchkimg her stiffled, "Be glad I'm not running…" He smirked pulling Harder as they go closer to 'home'.

(( Oh I'll tell you now before I forget. I'm goig on vacaction until for about 10 days so my rping will be a bit slow. ))