VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-18-2010, 09:49 PM

"Yeah, I know you can't see either, it happens from time to time as well." he said picking her up, at the back of the knees and her shoulders, without an effort. "Probably not quite what you meant but it works for getting you out of the open just a bit faster." he says starting to gracefully walk to the inn he had rented a room in. He looks at her and smiles gently.

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-18-2010, 11:20 PM

Ketsune blinked some and was actually rather shocked that... he smiled at her? Was her eyes playing tricks on her now? She could see some... just not verry good and she could only see him because he was staying rather close... close enough for her blured vision to pick up.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-19-2010, 08:30 PM

He gets to the inn and gets funny looks from people but doesn't pay attention, they must just be jealous. He brought her to the room he rented, good thing it had a spare bed for him, and put her down on the bed that was still set up. "Okay, it's safe to take of the cloak." he said. He looked around making sure his extra weapons were where he left them, they were, in the bag in the little closet.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-21-2010, 02:44 PM

By this time Ketsune was just about out of it again. Though she was awake enough to know what Angel said and what he wanted. She moved a bit and unfastened the cloak from her shoulders. It didn't take long after that for her to pass back out... She had never felt so weak before... It was weird to feel this way...

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-21-2010, 03:38 PM

He folded his cloak and put it on the other bed, that had the things on it to set it up for himself, if he got tired, he sat down in a cahir in the corner by the bed she now lay in. He watchedher sleep peacefully, seeming to be unaware of the possible danger, he felt she trusted him, so he wouldn't try anything if she didn't. He also knew she felt funny feeling so weak, from the affects of his arrow.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-21-2010, 05:30 PM

After awhile Ketsune started to become aware again. She was rather shocked to wake in a normal room... Not a cell... Not in chains... He hadn't killed her... Or turned her in... Why? "Wh... Why?" She knew Angel would know what she meant... She just had to ask... And she even knew that Angel was sitting close to the head of the bed.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-21-2010, 05:33 PM

"I didn't feel like you were a real threat, and I promise even if I did find you to be one, I couldn't have done that, and I made them pay me before I went on the job, all places know I do that, and they trust me enough because of my reputation." he answers her. "ARe you hungry, I had food brought in." he says pointing to the food by the bed she was on.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-22-2010, 01:17 AM

Ketsune thought some before nodding some and moved a bit. She could finally see again and with that she could sit up slowly. "Thanks... I still can't see why you would keep me alive... Though I don't even remember what I did... Do you know what they want me for?" She asked softly as she moved so she could eat some not seeming too awful worried about Angel... She truly didn't care now... He said he wouldn't kill her... And if he was going to do anything... he would have done it by now right?

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-23-2010, 11:51 AM

"I've got your file, it says that, ah what was it? I can't even remember what it says, I'm just the one to bring in the dangerous creatures, but I don't feel that your dangerous, just doing as everyone else is and protecting yourself from danger." he says. He saw the signs that her sight was back. "How do you feel now?" he asks.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-23-2010, 03:32 PM

Ketsune listened and was comfused a bit "Yeah... i am feeling much Better... thanks" she murmured softly as she continude to eat comfurtably. "Thanks... the food's wonderful. " she complomented softly smiling some.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-23-2010, 08:39 PM

"I knew you'd be hungry, and I can't have you dying of hunger on me, after my promise, I actually thought that we could be friends, and you still won't be able to fight yourself until your strength i fully back." he says smiling softly. He knew she would learn to trust him.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-25-2010, 04:44 PM

"Okay... well we could be friends... I mean... it would be a first for me really..." Ketsune says softly as she finishes eating. She smiles some at Angel... she actually liked the thought... a friend... she had never had a friend had she? This was only too forgen to her. "You cook really well...." she smiled some. Now that she wasn't being hunted and attacked she could and would be rather nice... like she used to before this...

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-26-2010, 06:57 PM

"Thanks, they let me use the cooking area in the inn." he says. "I haven't had much friends really either." he says guessing what she was thinking about. ANd he didn't. "A couple here and there, once in a while, but I tend to not hang out with them, they find my profession scary."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-26-2010, 08:50 PM

"Ow gee i wonder why! Yeah I think most normal people would." Ketsune said with a bit of a playful smirk hoping her words didn't brother him too bad. Really she loved joke and tees though she normally ment no harm.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-27-2010, 02:37 AM

"Gee, I don't know, I am well known to be a paid killer, I don't know why that would be scary." he says joking around too, his normal self slipping in. "That couldn't have anything to do with they're fear."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-27-2010, 02:44 AM

"NOPE! Not at all." Ketsune grinned some letting the last part linger a little longer making it a mocking dramatic thing. She hadn't joked around in years... she loved it and she was pleased to see they had that in common. "Sooo... just wondering... you don't have to tell me but how can you make the disision that they don't deserve death? Or being turned in? And what is it that you saw in me that said you weren't going to kill me?" she asked curiously seriously wanting to know... though she was okay if he didn't want to answer.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-27-2010, 10:50 PM

"I find it's fairer, and it makes it less likely I get an innocent, I saw that your just trying to protect yourself, probably grew up misunderstood, like me, and you got bad treatment that increased to physical injury, then you began to defend yourself, being seen as a threat, tell me if I'm wrong." he says. "I don't mind."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-27-2010, 11:01 PM

"You are corect... No one ever got that eather... I ran and someone blamed me I guess... I don't remember why people were even after me so..." Ketsune said softly with a nod to his question still smiling some.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-27-2010, 11:04 PM

"I was the same way but I worked toward the job I have now, then people respected me out of fear mostly, but it was respect all the same." he says smiling. "I can tell from your soul a lot about you, even your past." He knew she'd be curious as to how he could do that one.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-28-2010, 12:44 AM

"Wha?" Ketsune started trying to think what he could mean. "What do you mean? My soul? What do you mean?" she asked completely confused and curious now... what could he possibly mean.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-29-2010, 09:28 PM

"Everyone has a soul, and I can tell a lot by them, I don't know how to expalin it really well, but I know everyone has one, some are dark some aren't, but no one's soulless." he hoped that was less confuzing.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-29-2010, 09:42 PM

"Okay... I get that... though how can you tell how their soul is? Can you see it or something? Like an aura?" Ketsune asked curiously cocking her head to the side a bit trying to figure this out... she had never met anyone that could see into someones soul before... well if she did she didn't know they could at least.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-29-2010, 09:53 PM

"Yeah, with some it's as an aura, but others, I can see inside them to it." he answered. He was grateful for her not thinking that he was crazy. Many people did, well, behind the fear of him. He knew that she would believe in that more stuff than most.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-29-2010, 10:49 PM

"How did mine show itself to you?..." Ketsune asked wanting to know what she could about this... it fasinated her and worried her a bit. If he had seen inside... what else could he have seen of her? She didn't like some things in her past and she wasn't proud of them... and there were some shamful things deep in her past... things she wouldn't reveale to anyone.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-30-2010, 12:34 AM

"I saw it inside of you, but some before, I know what you've done, but I also know why you did them." he says. "It's alright, it's the past, I won't condem you for what you did back then, and you had the right motive, wrong action." He didn't want to tell her too much.