Darkest Hour
I really don't like you right no...
Send a message via MSN to Darkest Hour

Old 01-09-2011, 11:40 PM

Elly took in a relaxed breath as she slipped under neath the covers.Watching Joseph leave, she praticually wanted to shout out, 'no stay.'But instead she watched as he left and curled under her sheets that smelled of lavender just like her grand mas farm.The only woman that accepted the change and who she was.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-09-2011, 11:45 PM

Joseph awoke that day and changed quickly. He got ready all together quickly. And he hoped he would be able to see Elly early this morning. Walking out of his room, dressed in a black shirt that was very low cut, to show off his chest, and leather pants he walked with no sound. He then approached Elly's room door and knocked softly, hoping he was able to introduce her to Cerberus early, so the end of the day he could spend it completely with her.

Darkest Hour

Old 01-10-2011, 03:13 AM

Beep, beep, beep!Ellys alarm clocked boomed as she flipped right out of the bed.Her cat making a mee-ow-f sound.After Joseph left last night, Nala got in.Atleast thats what the name tag for her was once she poored out the supplys this morning.Elly got up and quickly got dressed pulling on a pair of faded blue jeans and a simple white tank top with the 3rd former sign over her chest.Stevie Rae soon left to get a head start on her day, as Elly decied to head out and go ahead and get breakfast.Although as she was puting her shoes on, she heard nocking on the door.Standing up, with her shoes on, she stretched and yawned and opened the door to find, guess who?Joseph.'Morning.'Elly stated in one of those I-just-got-up tones.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-10-2011, 03:18 AM

Smiling happily Joseph leaned forward and then kissed the top of her head. "Morning." he said lightly and his eyes seemed to glow with happieness. "I was wondering if you were up for breakfeast and then meeting my dog." he said hopefully snd brushed his hair out of his face. She looked so cute still sleepy.
((gah short. >.<))

Darkest Hour

Old 01-13-2011, 06:45 AM

Ellys face twisted into a smile as Joseph kissed her forhead.'Sure.'She stated in a soft tone as she took a step out in the hall, closing the dorms door behind her.Slipping her hand into Josephs she soon begun walking and tuging him along.'So, where to first?'Ellys tone bright and abit more awake then she had been before.After that small kiss on the forhead, she felt her mark tingle abit.Was that normal?

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-13-2011, 03:10 PM

Joseph smiled brightly and then kissed Elly's knuckles lovingly as she walked outninto the hall with him. "I was thinking breakfeast first..." he said smoothly and then gently pulled her closer to himself. He wrapped his arm around her waist, wanting her to be as close as possible. She smelled amazing this morning, and brushing his damp hair out of his face once more he smiled at her lovingly. "Did you sleep well?" he asked softly and looked into those beautiful eyes.

Darkest Hour

Old 01-13-2011, 10:47 PM

Elly smiled contently, although feeling Josephs lips just on her knuckles made her stomach fill with butterflys.Being so close to him, so very close was amazing.The butterflys seemed to grow and grow.The feeling was wonderful.Elly soon found herself wrapping her own arm around him aswell as they walked.Feeling completely and hopelessly weightless.'Really good actually.You?'Elly asked, her tone soft and still abit sleepy as she enjoyed Josephs warm eyes.The eyes she was slowly beginning to get to know.Just last night he had offered her his very own blood.The bloodlust she got, she'll never forget.That white hot feeling.But Elly was able to control herself decently to where she didn't do it, even if she wanted to.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-13-2011, 11:14 PM

"Exceptionally well." he said with a nod and then chuckled. "I usually am restless at nights, but last night was an exception." he said smoothly. Walking with her into the food hall he guided her to a less populated table and helped her sit before he himself sat beside her. Obviously people were staring as he led her in, most of shock, others in anger. He had never been in a relationship before though it is said that he slept with a human before killing her, though there was no proof. It was just shocking that the amazing modle of the students was going out with such a new student.

Darkest Hour

Old 01-14-2011, 12:53 AM

Aphrodite swept into the lunch room with a hateful glint in her eye as she walked past Elly and Joseph.Taking in a soft breath, Elly then glanced at Joseph.What was on his mind?'Hmm..so whats for breakfast smarty pants?'Elly commented with a sarcastic/amused tone as she let her eyes fall on Josephs.Occasionally her mind would travel back to Heath.Lately he wouldn't stop texting or calling her.So, she kept her phone on silent but refused to tell Nerfret about any of this.Not right now anyway.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-14-2011, 04:11 AM

Joseph smiled as he set his napkin in his lap. "Well anything your little heart desires from such a lovely morning buffet." he said smoothly and then chuckled lightly. "But I am going to suggest the French toast. It's amazing." he said lightly as he took a few pieces of the toast and put them on his plate, and then picked hers up. "And what would my beautiful elly want?" he asked caringly as he looked at her. He wanted to make her feel as loved and as special as possible. He then brushed an annoying strand of his long black hair out of his face, the only reason his hair was annoying was that one strand.

Darkest Hour

Old 01-14-2011, 10:36 PM

Elly smiled and laughed silently.Watching him try to move the hair again.Chuckeling, she simpley moved the hair from his face on her own.She smiled softly at Joseph as she just got some eggs and bacon with some orange juice.She wasn't that hungery but hey, a girls gotta eat.Plus, if she didn't eat then people would begin to think she was feeling sick but she wasn't.Elly couldn't believe how many times Joseph mentioned how beautiful she was when he was clearly the gorgeous one.It almost made Elly want to laugh.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-14-2011, 10:46 PM

Joseph chuckled smoothly as Elly moved his hair from his face and then smiled widely. "Why thank you." he said lightly and then began eating his food. Enjoying the taste emensely he took a gulp of his milk and then wiped off his milk mustash. He then pushed his plate away when he was done and looked at Elly. He knew by now Cerberus would be bouncing off the walls just ready to get some exersize down in the dungeoun and get out of his cell. Joseph didn't trust his prescious dog to anyone else, for they would probably frighten poor Cerberus into attacking, because by nature he was really very sweet. "Shall we go meet my dog?" he asked her lightly and smiled charmingly.

Darkest Hour

Old 01-16-2011, 07:06 AM

It didn't take too much time for Elly to finish off her breakfest considering it was small portioned.Glancing at Joseph she smiled brightly.'Sure, lets get going.'Elly stated in a awake tone of voice as she put her trash away, ect, ect.Standing, she waited for Joseph to lead the way.Although she could still feel Aphrodites brutal jealous eyes narrowed on her as she stood there waiting for Joseph.Why did Aphrodite love Joseph so much?Confused, she simpley waited.Pushing her thoughts away.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-16-2011, 07:22 AM

Joseph smiled clearing and putting his breakfeast things away before wrapping his arm around Elly and leading her out of the dining hall. He walked threwthw halls with her silently, his hand gently rubbing her side and a smile gracing his lips. His bright emerald eyes held love and excitement, hoping she would like Cerberus. As they started walking down the stairs to the dungerons he grabbed a burning tourch. "Dont worry, nothing will hurt you with me around." he said softly and kissed her forhead reasuringly. Finally coming down into the dungeons huge open area he lit the oil in a basin that went around the whole room and then set the tourch in a wall holder. Happy barking of three dogs came from the far cell and Joseph left Elly's side. "Hello boy, are you excited? Now no jumping and don't bark too loud, you might scare her." Joseph said lightly and then opened the door. A huge black three headed dog bounded out of the cell and towards Elly happily, it's bright blue eyes dancing in happieness. All three heads barking lightly and happily. Skidding to a stop infront of her the dog sniffed her curiously and then licked her face. "This is Cerberus. Cerberus don't lick her to death." Joseph said and chuckled as he filled the massive dish for the dog, sense it was taller then he was.

Darkest Hour

Old 01-19-2011, 05:24 AM

For a few moments Elly felt abit..weightless?Taking in a deep breath, still abit tired she walked with Joseph.Silence filled in between the two as Ellys head remained clear and balanced.She ignored his words and was happily content at the feel of his lips on her forhead once again.Although his hand on her side felt abit..odd.It gave her feelings she had never really posessed.Walking silently, until they reached the cells.She watched as a 3 headed dog bounded right out and started licking her to death.Laughing, Elly begun to scratch behind the dogs ear.Three heads.Huh, go figure.'They're adorible.Why are they left down here?'Elly asked lightly, trying not to sound rude but mostly astonished due to the fact that this beautiful creature was kept hidden.Even if this place was filled with cats, sometimes you just had to lay out the play feild.Although going on gut feeling.Ellys eyes soon returned to Josephs.'How did you get Cerberus?'She remarked lightly, curious as she watched him fill the dogs bouls up.Maybe they're was more to Joseph besides good looks, and a charm.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-19-2011, 03:00 PM

Joseph smiled hearing Elly laugh and then straightened. He wiped off his hands on a towel and walked over, scratching one of he heads with care. "Cerberus was given to me by Hades." he said an lifted his bangs away to reveal his mark upon his forehead, it was different from everyone else's. "I don't exactly fit in with the rest of you. I have been the only one chosen by the god Hades..." he sad snd then smiled softly as Cerberus smelled his food and ran to his dish and began to stff his faces. "Well there's too many cats, he wouldn't eat them but when playing he would accedentally hurt them.... And many people would make him attack on accedent because they would scream.... He's still a puppy... He doesn't know any better... I'm lucky to keep him hear with me." he said sadly. He then looked at her and shook hisnhead. "And unilateral he grows up, I can't take him into the temple, he makes a mess." he said slowly smiling.

Darkest Hour

Old 01-20-2011, 03:32 AM

Elly chuckeled as she watched Cerberus go and sniff his food.She felt bold for asking such serious questions.'One day, things might change.'Her tone smooth, awake, and powerful.Elly was sightless to what the future may uphold but Cerberus would soon get older, and perhaps abit wiser.Maybe then would he be allowd out.Elly soon then returned her gaze to Joseph, staring at his mark.How could she forget how gorgeous he was?She felt like a small school girl for that moment.Elly returned the same smile that reflected on Josephs face.Usually vamp-ires had fangs.Oh yeah, thats right.She was a vamp-yre.That made her different, but Elly just wanted to fit in.Perhaps feel abit welcome and normal.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-20-2011, 03:41 AM

Joseph nodded and then looked into those eyes of her's. They were beautiful, amazing, and captivating. He could never stop staring into those eyes. He then wrapped his arms around her and pressed his forehead to hers slowly. "One day, I believe alot of things will change.... But, I only want us to change by getting closer." he whispered softly and then kissed her. Suddenly there was a crash making Joseph look up. Cerberous had fallen into his massive water dish, and was floundering on trying to get out. "Cerberous." Joseph laughed and trotted over to the dog and helped pull him out. Laughing he was half way drenched with water by the time he had pushed Cerberous away from his drinking bowl and shook his head as he turned on the water to refill it. "You silly puppy." he said as he threw Cerberous a soccer ball, looking as small as a tennis ball in one of the three head's mouths.

Darkest Hour

Old 01-21-2011, 05:47 AM

Something within Josephs kiss made Elly want more.It took a few moments to register how wet Joseph had gotten from Cerberus.Laughing, Elly watched Cerberus and couldn't help but smile warmly at the dog and lean against the wall as she watched the two of them.They we're both so adorible.Elly always had a thing for cats though, but hey.Who was she to judge?Watching the two, thoughts soon slipped into her mind.What would it be like if he wasn't the only one chosen by hades?What if the house of Nyx and Hades could one day unite?Elly found that to be a silly thought and watched the two.Maybe..She thought to herself, and herself alone.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-22-2011, 05:26 AM

Joseph smiled snd then walked over to Elly. "Im glad I could share this secret with you... Cerberus really does love people, it's just a shame that I have to hide him." he said and then kissed her slowly andnsofty. With elly here, he felt less alone and less secluded. He was the only one called to hades, the rest all were called to Nynx. It was a blessing and a curse and something he had to live with. Sighing softly he then kissed her again before chuckling. "Im sorry I should go change, I'm getting you wet."

Darkest Hour

Old 01-22-2011, 05:43 AM

Elly bursted out laughing as Joseph said 'im geting you wet'.Damn her and her perverted mind!'I never said I didn't enjoy it.'Elly remarked softly, lightly pulling Joseph close, in for another kiss.Ellys shy side had soon disappeared as she enjoyed the simple touch of his lips against her own.Yeah, her clothes were proably geting soaked but his lips were just so addictive, and his clear cut voice and features didn't help the cause.Hadn't anyone else ever been in this situation?Elly pulled away after a moment and simpley stared at Josephs eyes biting down on her lower lip.How did she end up with someone like him, how?

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-23-2011, 12:55 AM

Joseph grinned hearing Elly laugh and then shook his head. Smirking he then chuckled against he lips hearing her words. He kissed her back loving the taste of her sweet lips. She made him feel alive once more, though his body had not changed sense his eighteenth birthday. "What are you thinking?" he asked after a few moments of silence and just staring into those beautiful eyes. Cerberus was quiet for the moment, happily nawing on his ball, and Elly seemed more perfect then ever. He loved the look of her biting her lip, it was so.... Sexy. He had never really thought about a girl like that after he had been turned, but it seemed alot of things were changing now that elly was in his life.

Darkest Hour

Old 01-23-2011, 07:36 PM

Elly chuckeled, her arms resting on his shoulders as they just held each other.'Wondering how I ended up with somebody like you, someone who can do better.'Elly remarked lightly.Her blood lust had sub-sided as the moment soon drowned out anything going on in her head.Lust had disappeared, and it only seemed that affection remained for the moment.Just for Joseph, but how?How was he able to do this to her when ever as a human Heath couldn't even make her feel this way.Surprise, surprise.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-23-2011, 09:44 PM

Joseph shook his head and looked at her. "Better?" he said and then chuckled. "In my eyes... You are the best... You aren't tainted by the want of power, lust, or anything like that..." he whispered and then kissed her cheek. "Ive been around the world, seen so many people, no one has compared to you." he whispered lovigly and then whittled around as Cerberus threw the ball straight at them. Jumping up Joseph kicked the ball hard, sending it straight back into Cerberus's mouth, and landed expertly. "Not now Cerberus." he said smoothly and shook his head as the puppy nommed on the ball. "I played soccer in highschool." he said softly and smiled sheepishly at Elly.

Darkest Hour

Old 01-24-2011, 04:55 AM

Elly laughed at Josephs sheepish grin.'Ah, sounds fun.That would explain the ball, and well yeah.'Elly remarked, abit sarcastic as she stared at Joseph, trying to brush the compliment off.Clearly, his eyes mistakened him because she wasn't like that at all.Sure, she had her lustful moments, and she was tainted by lust.Didn't blood lust mean you were tainted?Elly just didn't know, but she didn't just want to with-draw blood from Joseph.That was wrong, she would be in the wrong.'Im not really one for sports.'Elly stated, her tone soft and regular as she leaned against the wall.