Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 07-03-2011, 03:45 AM

Name: Raven

Race: spirit of the night

Personality: He is quiet and very old. No one questions him for he has been one of the oldest spirits in the world.

Spirit form:

Last edited by Palmoun; 07-03-2011 at 06:09 PM..

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-03-2011, 06:18 AM

Name: Viviyan Darkous (Viv, Vivy, or Vixy)

Race: Human(now a spirit

Personality: You shall see XP (don't like going by anything that I wright down... she might and will change)

Spirit Form

Dark Spirit Form

-------------------------

Name- Midnight Nightrose

Age- ??? At least 1000

Race- Guardian Spirit

Spirit form

Last edited by Sinsue Hoshigo; 10-28-2011 at 09:29 PM..

Palmoun

Old 07-03-2011, 06:24 PM

((okay how should we start this?))

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-03-2011, 06:27 PM

(hm.. I could describe how my chara felt stumbling into this demintion then have her be working or something? you could either bring in your chara there or maybe the bath-house keeper getting mad at her or something?)

Palmoun

Old 07-03-2011, 06:40 PM

((yeah lets open with her coming in and then my character cmoing in to talk to the bath house head.))

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-03-2011, 07:07 PM

(so do you want me to be the bath house owner in my first post or you be her reacting to what I'm gonna do? I'll be her talking to your chara I'm just wondering about when she gets mad at my chara XP )

Palmoun

Old 07-03-2011, 07:12 PM

((I think I will be her reacting to what you do and then I will bring in my character)0

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-03-2011, 07:40 PM

(kk then I'll be her X3 ... I think that maybe he should see the woman slap my girl or something? Maybe something that would either get him irritated at the woman or amuse him a bit or something?)

'Viviyan Darkous' The name kept ringing in her head as she laid in the cold dark room. She had to remind herself what her real name was... she had to remind herself that she was still a living being sometime instead of just a tool to be used and abused. She wished that she had never left her house... maybe this would have never happened... but, it did. She only got to sleep for maybe three hours a day and she only got 20 minutes to take a show/bath, eat, get dressed, and whatever else she needed to do. If she was running late, she didn't get to eat. She was so extremely thin right now thanks to only getting to eat twice a day and it wasn't allot. She did get to drink as much as she needed though she only got a break every three hours or so. One day she was working in the hot spring area of the bath house and before she was ready a few kids ran in a pushed her into the water. She came to the surface gasping for air and cough. She tried to touch the bottom since she had a hard time swimming when she was surprised though the pool was too deep. So it took her a few minutes to get to the ledge again and she prayed that the owner didn't see her. She had beaten her a few times before thanks to incidents like this and one time she didn't give her a break until the next day and she didn't get supper or breakfast... so she went for about 45-48 hours with no sleep past three hours the day before.

(hope that doesn't sound sucky XP )

Palmoun

Old 07-03-2011, 08:58 PM

((that is perfect))

A big girl came in and everyone made sure to make room for her. She was the ruler of this bath house and if you went against her then you went against everyone in this place. She could make your life a living hell and she loved doing it. She loved being powerful but with this job came the task of making sure no one was slaking. So far she had only met one girl who was slaking and because of this she had to keep a good watch on her. She was a human so she wasn't much use as the others and she wished she didn't have to watch her so much. Today she was making her rounds when she spotted the human crawling out of a bath. Rage filled her as she saw her and she walked over ot her. "what on earth are you doing!? I told you to work and not play around." she said and her body seemed to grow, "FOr this I am going to punish you serverly." she said and slapped the girl. She started to hit her but before she coudl really go at the girl a hand caught the Owners hand. "how is that any way to talk to a employee who just fell in?" a dark voice said and right away the owner stopped talking. She shivered slightly and then slowly backed away from the human and the man. "i..i.. I am so sorry Master Raven. If I had known you were coming I would of had everything cleaned and this place shut down for you." she said and then she let our a whistle. Soon everyone was clearing this place out and trying to get everything ready for Raven.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-03-2011, 09:18 PM

Vivy whimpered when she finally was able to get out of the water though was right away smacked across the face. She didn't say anything and tried not to cry as she was being hit though couldn't help it. She wasn't used to this pain yet and every time she did one little thing it seemed the punishments got worse and worse. When the blows finally stopped Vivy was still crying though hadn't looked up yet. She heard the males voice though all she could think about was how much the bruises hurt that were already forming on her pale skin. When she had finally settled enough to look up to see the male that spoke and looked at him a bit worried though thankful since he saved her from being hurt any more.

(sorry my post got short T~T )

Palmoun

Old 07-03-2011, 09:40 PM

Soon the bathhouse was clear of everyone exept for them and the bath house lady looked at hte girl. "your suppose to go back to your room you stupid gi-" "hasn't the girl had enough. Infact I want her to stay our here." he said and the lady said nothing and just looked down at the ground. "actually I think I would prefer the girl to show me around this place and to my bath. She is more deserving since she actually does work instead of making others do her work for her." he said as he glared at the lady. THe lady was about to protest but she was then thrown back into the wall and Raven growled, "you are detestable." he grumbled before looked at the human girl infront of him. He slowly kneeled down and could see the bruises, "that wont do if your to show me around." he said and gently teach out. A black essence seemed to seep from his fingers as he touched her face and the bruises slowly fadded away into nothing. "now then what is your name? I would like to know of the girl that is to show me around." he said as he looked at her and didn't pay attention to the land lady anymore. She was nothing.

((it is okay))

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-03-2011, 10:00 PM

Vivy shrank away from the woman and closed her eyes tight thinking that another blow would come though the man spoke first and stopped her. She opened her eyes and looked at the man surprised that he was helping her and actually acknowledging her as more then just an object or whatever everyone else thought she was. "V-Viviyan Darkous, Sir" she answered in a soft voice. When he had reached out she had flinched away though then just let him touch her cheek. She slowly felt the bruises on her fading and stop hurting which made her feel allot better. She was still shocked that he wanted her to show him around... she didn't know the whole place herself so she wasn't sure if she even could. She had only been shown to the area where she was to stay, the employee sleeping corters(sorry can't spell it XP ), the bathrooms, the dining room, the supply area, and some parts of the bath house... not everything... only the part they were in really.

Palmoun

Old 07-03-2011, 10:11 PM

Raven smiled at her when he heard her name. He always liked human names better then spirit ones, they sounded more real. Yet he frowned when he saw her flinch and looked back at the owner of the bath house. She was horrible for doing this to a human without thinking. Humans were the whole reason some of them were still alive or even alive today. He would have ot have a word with her later. He then took Viviyans hand and pulled her to her feet. "now then, could you show me to a bath? I would prefer getting clean before I have to go home." he said as he looked at her. Now that he could actually get a good look at her he could see that she wasn't well fed and knew it was all the old bats fault. He would have to make a few corrections here before he left but right now he was enjoying the girls company. "oh and you have a wonderful name, you may call me Raven." he said and he could hear the bath house lady gasp in surprise. He never gave them permition to call him by his first name. Usually people had to call him master Raven or just Master.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-03-2011, 10:36 PM

"Oh, yes sir." Vivy said giving a slight smile though it was hard for she hadn't smiled in such a long time. "Thank you r-sir." she tried to say his name though what came out instead was 'sir' the bath woman had beat it into her that she was to only call a person sir, ma'am, master, or mistress... it wasn't an easy thing to break since the fear came back into her every time she tried to do something outside of what the woman told her to do she was scared that she would hurt her or someone would hurt her.

Palmoun

Old 07-03-2011, 10:52 PM

Raven sighed when he heard the sir instead of his name. But he smiled at her, "no problem, now then I am going to be in the bath next to this one. I want you to get me some food, a towel and some shampoo. I will tell you want to do when you get to my bath with all of that. If the bath lady asks you to do something dont do it, your under my control for now." he said as he looked at her and smiled. His voice was nice and calm, like the night sky. He then turned to the bath lady and glared at her, sendng her flying into the wall again. Over the years she had grown into a power hungry person but he kept her in her place. He then looked at Viviyan, "take your time gathering everything, I am in no hurry." he said and headed over to the bath next to his one. The bath lady stayed on the ground till Raven was gone and then glared at Viviyan yet stopped when she thought of Raven. "your one lucky girl to have him on your side." she grumbled softly as she dusted herself off. "the spirit of the night isn't someone to mess with." she said softly as she went to get out of there.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-03-2011, 11:06 PM

Vivy nodded to Raven and as soon as the woman was out of there she went out and got everything that he requested quickly. She had good timing seven when she wasn't feeling good... she had to to survive here. She was back in a few minutes with everything and went to where she had seen Raven go though stopped at the door not looking and knocked. She struggled for a moment though then forced herself to say his name just to get it out. "Raven? I got that stuff. Shall I bring it in to you?" she asked and actually felt good finally being able to say something other then what she had been told to.

Palmoun

Old 07-03-2011, 11:28 PM

Raven smiled as he got to the bath and then stripped. He slowly got into the bath and relaxed as the hot water surrounded him and he smiled as he closed his eyes. He forgot the last time he had been in a bath. But soon he heard a knock and smield when he heard the girl get his name right. "just set everything inside the door, I will get it. But you can keep the food, that is for you." he said since he head seen how skinny she was. He wanted to see her look like she was a living and not like she was on the brink of death. A thought then occured to him. He didn't have anyone at home to help him out and to be there for him. The last one hadn't lasted long so many she might want to be his..maid. It was the nicest way he could put it since she would sort of be a slave if she did come with him. But then agian he would treat her better then the people here.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-03-2011, 11:46 PM

"Ow... OW! Thank you!" Vivy smiled and kept herself from saying 'sir'. She then picked back up the tray and went to sit in the other room. "I'll be in the next room if you need anything Raven" she smiled some before going and sitting in the other room. She ate quietly and loved the taste. It felt like forever since she had had really food... food that actually tasted good. This food tasted like heaven to her even though before all this she had been eating food that tasted even better. She couldn't believe how nice he was being towards he though knew that this would all end as soon as he left. The bath-house woman would probably beat her half to death if not to death...

Palmoun

Old 07-03-2011, 11:54 PM

Raven smiled as he heard her and then used his tail to bring the supplies to him. He slowly started to wash his hair and get all the crap off of his body. Behind the spirit of the night did give him power but it harmed him since the humans didn't know how to take care of the world as well as they use to. After a little while he was done and he got to his feet. He towled off and then pulled on his clothing again. He then exited out of the room and looked around, "Viviyan? can you come here?" he asked when he spotted her in the other room. He owuld ask her what she thought about being his personal maid back as his home. He hoped that she would like the idea and came with him.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-04-2011, 12:13 AM

Viviyan had finished by the time Raven was out and was just washing her hands when she heard him. "Yes?" she asked as she walked to where Raven was wondering what her wanted. For some reason it didn't matter what he was she trusted him. She didn't know that he was the spirit of the night though that didn't matter... she trusted him because he saved her from that woman and he was being so kind to her.

Palmoun

Old 07-04-2011, 01:34 AM

Raven smiled at Viviyan came to her and looked better now that she had eaten. She had some more color to her and she didn't look like she was going to die soon. "well I have been looking around for a.. assistant. The assistant would help me in my home and do any work that needs to be done but have the free will to do many things. If you are willing I would like for you to be that assistant. do you want to accept?" he asked as he looked at her and hoped that she would. he was very lonely and he wouldn't mind haveing her as company back at his home.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-04-2011, 02:10 AM

Vivy was stunned by his offer though couldn't answer right away. "R-really?! I wouldn't mind that at all! Thank you." She said smiling right away and it seemed that that really boost her spirits to think that she was going to be taken away from this awful place. She wanted to be away from this place and that woman and would give just about anything to get away... just about.

(I think that the bath house owner should say something about this XD )

Palmoun

Old 07-04-2011, 02:49 AM

(( i was thinking the same thing))

Raven smiled when he heard her and was about to say that he was happy to hear that when he heard the Bath house lady scream, "you cant have her!! she is mine!!!" she came marching over and glared at Raven. "you dont need a girl, she is mine. She is a human and worth next to nothing here. So why do you want her? I can give you someone better so dont take her." she said but in all truth she wanted to keep Viviyan there to beat her and just have fun with her. That is the only reason she wanted a human. They were stupid creatures to her and she wanted to keep her. But when she saw Raven she seemed to shrink. Raven slowly started to grown and soon he was in his black dragon form. Smoke curled up from his nose and he glared down at her, "if you dont give her I will eat you. I have done this to other ladys like yourself, I am not afraid to." he said and you coudl tell he wasn't and telling the truth. The lady nodded and slowly blacked away, "yes yes you can have her take her." she said franticlly. Raven smirked and then looked at Viviyan, "come, let me take you to my home. But do you want to bring or do anything before you go?" he asked as he looked at her.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-04-2011, 03:50 AM

Viv was shocked when Raven shifted and now knew why others acted the way they did around him... though for some odd reason he liked her. She listened to the two and without thinking hid behind one of Raven's legs scared more of the woman still then she was of the knowledge that the one that would be taking care of her was a dragon. When she heard Raven speak to her again she stared up at him then looked to the woman. "She took whatever I had with me when I came here... I haven't seen any of it since then though she had it." she informed Raven quietly though knew that he would be able to hear her easily with his dragon ears.

Palmoun

Old 07-04-2011, 04:01 AM

Raven glared at the women and was surprised that Viviyan stayed behind. But when he heard Viviyan he nodded and crained his head down to the bath lady. She turned pale and looked just about ready to run out of there. "you will take viviyan to go get her things and if I find you have done something to her or her things when you get back you will be dead just like the others." he growled and then smoke came from his nose. He then looked at Viviyan, "go ahead and get what ever you want. But if she trys anything dont let her because now you work for me and that means your more powerfull then her." he said as he looked at her. He then slowly turned back into his human form and soon it was only a human standing infront of Viviyan but the bath lady was still afraid of him. "c-come on viviyan, I will take you to get your things." she said and you could tell she wanted to make Raven happy.