Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 04-17-2013, 11:52 PM

Ben smiled as he watched Elizabeth get up and chuckled as he watched Zack. But when he sniffed Vanessa, he nodded, "yeah, she needs a change." he said as he walked over and gently set her on the bed next to Zack before kissing Elizabeth on the cheek.

Death_to_the_reaper
I'm alive. Message me if you rem...

Old 04-18-2013, 01:44 AM

Her eyes stayed on Zack as she removed his bottoms. Elizabeth looked at her husband as he kissed her cheek and smiled. "If you give me the diapers and the wipes, I'll change them." She said before turning to kiss her husband.

Palmoun

Old 04-23-2013, 12:40 AM

Ben smiled and nodded, "got it." he said as he kissed her back. He then headed over to the diapers and pulled out two fresh ones and then some wipes. Heading back over to her, he kissed her head, "here you go." he said as he smiled down at her.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 04-23-2013, 02:59 AM

She smiled and took the diapers from him. Elizabeth started on Zack's diaper first and made quick work of his little mess. The brunette smiled at her son and kissed his belly before letting him roll onto his belly. Her eyes went to Vanessa as she cried. "Sorry, baby girl. Mommy wasn't ignoring your cries." Elizabeth said as she kissed her daughter's head and started to change her diaper.

Palmoun

Old 05-02-2013, 05:24 PM

Ben smiled as he looked at Zack as he slowly slid off the bed and ran over to him. Picking up Zack, he smiled as he looked at Elizabeth and Vanessa, "what do you think I should make for breakfast?" he asked as he held Zack in his arms. He then started to bounce up and down slightly, "pancakes." he said happily.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 05-03-2013, 04:41 AM

Elizabeth looked at her husband and smiled as he entertained Zack. Her eyes went to her daughter as she finished changing her diaper. "There. Is that better, baby girl?" She asked as before picking up her daughter and cradling her. The brunette exposed her chest to feed her daughter and closed her eyes as she held her close.

Palmoun

Old 05-08-2013, 04:24 AM

Ben smiled as he looked over at Elizabeth, "are you okay with the idea of Pancakes for breakfast." he asked as he kept Zack close to him as he bounced in his arms chanting the word pancakes over and over again.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 05-10-2013, 01:36 AM

Her eyes went to her husband as she nodded and smiled. "That sounds fine." Elizabeth covered herself before burping her daughter and standing. She walked over to her boys and looked at her son. "Be careful. You bounce like that and daddy might drop you."

Palmoun

Old 07-02-2013, 06:24 PM

Ben smiled down at Zack as he calmed down and just nodded, "I dont want that." he said as he looked up at his parents. Ben then smiled and started to make his way to the kitchen. Setting Zack down onto a chair, he started to pull everything out for pancakes as he listened to Zack start to make up a song about pancakes.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 07-05-2013, 07:17 PM

She followed him out of the room and laid down Vanessa in her play pen. Elizabeth walked over to Zack and kissed his head before walking over to her husband. "Is there anything I can do to help?" Her eyes on him as she rubbed his back.

Palmoun

Old 07-06-2013, 12:56 AM

Ben pureed softly as he felt her rub his back and looked over at her. " well you could help me gather everything and mix it together." He said as he gave her a quick kiss on the lips. " we also have to figure out what we are serving your father for dinner tonight."

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 07-06-2013, 03:50 AM

Elizabeth nodded and kissed him back before she started to get the ingredients together for him to make the pancakes. "How about some blueberry pancakes?" She asked her husband and son. Her eyes went to Ben before she started to think. "Well, Dad likes chicken fried steak. We can make mashed potatoes and corn casserole. Sound good?" The brunette asked as she turned to her husband.

Palmoun

Old 07-07-2013, 07:40 PM

Ben smiled and nodded, "sounds perfect to me." he said and Zack just nodded his head happily. As he started to get the bowl out and place everything in it, he nodded, "sounds perfect to me, do you think we should make a dessert?" he asked as he started to mix everything together in the bowl.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 07-07-2013, 08:50 PM

Her eyes went to Ben as she smiled and nods. "I think so. How about a yellow cake and some chocolate icing?" Elizabeth asked as she looked at her husband and son. The brunette asked as she knew there was ice cream in the freezer. She set the breakfast table and checked the fridge for dinner ingredients.

Palmoun

Old 07-07-2013, 09:05 PM

Ben smiled and nodded, "that sounds perfect to me." he said as he started to make the first batch of pancakes. ONce they were done, he placed them on the table and put a few on zacks plate in front of him. Zack smiled as he saw the food in front of him and started to eat right away.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 07-08-2013, 04:13 AM

She giggled at Ben and looked at him as he made the pancakes. "Is that your catchphrase today, honey?" Elizabeth asked before kissing Ben's cheek before sitting down with her orange juice. Her blue eyes went to her son real quick to make sure he did not make a mess.