Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-20-2016, 02:08 PM

Ryan smiled and glanced at her before continuing to work. "What are you drawing?" he asked.

Temri chuckled. "Thanks. Have to make sure she looks as lovely as always." he explained. When he had finished, Temri signed it at the bottom and wrote the date before stepping back and admiring his work.

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-28-2016, 11:59 PM

Yukina loooekd to him and smiled."taht statue over there"

With a yaw,Damien too finished his project and smiled

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-04-2016, 03:12 AM

Ryan smiled and looked over at the statue before getting back to work. "I'm sure it will turn out great." he said honestly. This was nice, hopefully he could get the quilt done before she left the hospital.

Temri noticed the yawn and wondered if his friend had gotten enough sleep. Looking at the quilt he grinned, "Looks great man!" he commented honestly.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-04-2016, 03:22 AM

Damien grinned."thanks i have a great teacher"

Yukina smiled."thanks!"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-04-2016, 03:31 AM

Temri chuckled, "Well I'm sure he enjoys teaching you this stuff. It seems pretty neat actually. All forms of art are lovely though." Temri said softly. "I have a feeling we're both going to ace our projects." he explained.

"How long have you been drawing?" he asked. Ryan wasn't sure if he had asked that question before. He just wanted to have a simple conversation with his friend.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-05-2016, 12:23 AM

Yukina looked thoughtful.'for as long as i can remember,i had to stope for about a year though",she said frowning.

Damien grinned."I hope so!"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-05-2016, 01:23 AM

"At least you still enjoy drawing. That's always good." Ryan started as he examined his work. "Some people never continue doing something after they've stopped for some time." he explained. "You continued though, which tells me that you always have enjoyed drawing. I can see why you and Temri are so close." Ryan said and chuckled.

"Hey, you gotta relax. I'm confident that we'll pass." Temri said softly and smiled. The teacher was walking around the classroom at this time, checking everyone's projects and making any comments he felt were necessary.