superkatti
le déesse de l'animaux de la for...

Old 04-27-2007, 05:56 PM

May skipped along the path, and saw Jamie sitting outside his house. She giggled and decided to play a little prank on the sleeping boy. May snuck up towards him, and creeped up the stairs, so she was behind him now. Then...
"BOO!!" She shouted.

The Silent Doll
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-27-2007, 06:24 PM

Her prank done well.
Jamie snapped awake, letting out a yelp and falling off the steps; he caught himself from hitting the ground with his elbow.
Rubbing one of his eyes, he peered up at May, frowning. "That's really funny."
He sat up, soon realizing his precious hat had fallen off and hit the ground. He grabbed it up quickly, placing it back on his head. "Remind me to never think I can take a nap anywhere outside, even infront of my house, again."
For once he wasn't actually yelling out of anger; this was unusual, for him.

BinaryBible
⊙ω⊙
n/a
Send a message via AIM to BinaryBible Send a message via MSN to BinaryBible

Old 04-28-2007, 02:53 AM

Dia was quite nervous about moving to a new town, one where she knew none of the high society- if there was any, and would actually have to work for a living. She came up upon a sleeping figure just as a girl came up and scared him, and she giggled and the once-sleeping figure hollered.

Tip-toeing over slightly, holding her skirt up from the dusty road and pulling a wagon of her own things with her, she walked over to them.

"Hello, my name is Dia. I am new here. I was wondering where a hotel would be around here...?" she blushed faintly and smiled softly while waiting for a reply.

The Silent Doll
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-28-2007, 03:40 PM

Jamie looked over at the newcomer.
Oh, boy; this one looked pretty high class, too. Wondering just how well she'd do here, he responded quick-like. "Well, there's an inn around here, if that's what you're askin'."
He rubbed his forehead tiredly, peering back at the girl who'd scared him, and back at the newcomer. "I can take you, if you'd like. I've gotta head that way, anyway. I was supposed to be going to see somebody who lives down near the coast..."
He stood up, brushing his poncho off. He was obviously of the working class; his poncho was a little beat up and his hands a little roughed up looking. "Anyway, Dia, right? I'm Jamie. You just visitin' this area or what?"
She HAD to have just been visiting, as far as he was concerned... her, working?
No way.

superkatti

Old 04-28-2007, 06:13 PM

May smiled at the new girl. "Hi Dia!" She exclaimed, "My name's May! I can take you to the inn!"
With that, the little girl grabbed Dia's hand and began to run off the porch in the direction of the inn. "This way, this way!" She said, "Follow me!"

Dark_Maiden_Queen
All hail the queen

Old 04-30-2007, 01:49 PM

Gwen woke up and went to fetch the eggs from the chickens. She finnaly saved enough money to buy a land by the beach so she would have a little farm there. She cooked her breakfast then went to her new land and began weeding the land. "hmm this is really really weedy, you would think someone would take care of this land you know." So after a few hours weeding she went down to the beach and sat in the ocean.

Lady Arucard
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Lady Arucard Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Arucard

Old 05-04-2007, 12:39 PM

Maria flipped through her book. "Actually I wanted to reasearch some of the effects the herbs had on people." She looked up at Elli. "The doctor helped out a lot." Maria was still thinking about what she wanted to write in the back of her mind. She was still drawing a blank.

momo chan
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to momo chan

Old 05-04-2007, 06:27 PM

"Well that seems like fun!!!" Elli turned her attention to one of the books sticking out on the shelf. it read about flowers and what benifits they could have. she picked it up. and asked maria if she could borrow this book. she signed it out. "Thank you Maria. I will see you again I hope. And good luck on your book!!!" she waved happily like she always did and went on her way. She walked down the road and went to the town square to see if anything was happening.

Lady Arucard
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-07-2007, 04:51 PM

Maria waved as Elli left and sighed. She looked at some books on her desk. She picked them up and set them on the shelf and straightened some of them. She scratched the back of her head and looked outside. She sat at the window and looked out. The birds sang, the trees waved in light breeze, such a lovely day.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 05-08-2007, 03:11 AM

she looked around and saw some people in a corner. but she didnt really want to talk with them right now. she sat on one of the benches and pulled out her water bottle she took a sip and closed it. she put it back in her bag and looked toward the ocean. she sighed. "it seems so relaxing. what a beautiful day!"

superkatti

Old 05-09-2007, 09:36 PM

(OOC: Everyone seems to have forgotten this RP, only coming back every couple days/weeks. All the stories are getting kind of cut off... Does anyone remember poor old Harvest Moon? Maybe I should send out a PM to people who were accepted but didn't start RPing...
Since my character May is stuck pulling Dia towards the inn, with Jamie too. xD)

The Silent Doll
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-09-2007, 11:43 PM

(Ack, I apologize; I've had alot of stuff to catch up on, that and I had no idea Jamie was also getting pulled along XD; I'll post now...

Nonetheless, it doesn't seem like we get alot of posts...)

Jamie sighed unenthusiastically, following after the little girl. Maybe he'd see Anna along the way; knowing her she had some sort of odd way of scaring off little kids... "Geez, be careful, don't pull so hard; my hands are sore, I've been working all day...'
He used his free hand to rub his forehead tiredly, which only made his bangs messier. "So, anyway, Dia, right? You farm or anything?"

superkatti

Old 05-15-2007, 08:38 PM

((OOC: I sent out a PM to everyone except for The Silent Doll, since she seems to be very active here. Please don't forget about poor little Harvest Moon!))

May continued to skip along the path with Jamie and Dia in tow, sometimes making odd zig-zag darts from side to side just for fun. "This way~ This way~!" She sang and giggled.

Minoru
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-15-2007, 10:07 PM

((Where is everyone? I need to know where to start.

Thanks for letting me join.))

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 05-15-2007, 10:48 PM

elli walks around and decides to go back to the clinic.

The Silent Doll
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-16-2007, 12:17 AM

"JAMIIIIE!"

Jamie was startled by the shriek of his name, obviously from a girl.
And, surely enough, up ran a girl who looked to be a little younger than himself; she had short, scruffy brown hair and an outfit simular to his own. "Jamie, get the kid to leave you alone!"
She ran along next to the trio. "Dude, my barn? Not in good shape. I think my chicken's sick, because it keeps-"
Jamie swatted with his free hand, glaring. "Go ask someone else! I'm busy, this kid's got a grip of steel..."

The girl looked at May, and then at Dia, who seemed to startle her. "Woah! Wow, well you're pretty rich looking."
Jamie sighed, watching the new girl tiredly. "You're hyper today, Anna."
"Are you kiddin', my man? I'm ALWAYS like this.", she announced. "Geez, where's the kid taking you off to so fast, anyway? You were supposed to come over!"
"We're going to the inn... apparently...", he said, sighing. "Not like I get much of a choice..."

(Hi, Minoru! If you'd like, I can get Anna to go to Gray for help with her, apparently, sick chicken? She's no farming expert, nor is she any expert with raising animals that would'nt be on a ship, and Jamie seems busy...
Just wanted to say that. If you would'nt mind, I can get her going in that direction in my next post and it'll give you a good reason to post!)

Lady Arucard
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-16-2007, 04:23 PM

((Sorry.. I hadn't been on for alittle bit. A lot has been going on at my house.. v.v;; ))

Maria finished putting all the return books on the book shelf. Then she dusted a little and decided to go out for a walk. She made a little sign to hang in the window saying that she would be back soon.

Outside the warm breeze blew through Maria's hair, the birds sang, it was lovely. With her journal in hand, she looked for a comfortable spot to sit at underneath a tree. She found a nice shady spot under a tree and sat down. She put her journal on her lap. She opened it and put the pen to the paper, and stopped. The block was still there. "Jeese..." She muttered.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 05-17-2007, 07:06 AM

she remembered the key in the secret place. she got the key and opened the door to the darkened clinic. she peeked in the crack. "Hello?" she broke the darkness by pushing the door open hard. light shone through the room. she walked on a lighted path to find a switch. she was searching around and eventually found it. the lights flicked on and she heard the hum of the air conditioning. it was a little eerie being in there alone. she thought for a minute. "I wonder if the doctor will come back today." she said with a sigh.

Minoru
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-17-2007, 02:00 PM

Gray rushed down the sidewalk, shopping bag in hand. His face was red with anger, since he was late getting home to his Grandfather's blacksmith shop. "Ugh, stupid line..." He muttered to himself.

When he reached the library, he noticed his bag was considerably lighter, he held it up to eye level and watched everything fall to the ground through a rip. He recalled his grandfather telling him to ask for paper bags. He threw the plastic bag on the ground and began to pick up his things.

As he reached down to pick up his belongings, he noticed a girl sitting against a tree. The girl had long, black hair and glasses. She seemed to be writing something. Gray watched her as he collected his stuff.

Lady Arucard
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-19-2007, 08:27 PM

Maria chewed on her pen and stared up into the sky. The clouds floated by, looking as soft as pillows. She supposed she could write about the clouds.. How soft they look, how they floated in the light blue sky. She looked and tried to find shapes in the clouds. Was that a rabbit..? Or a bird..? She sighed, she couldn't believe that she was watching the clouds like she did as a child.

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Quaint Sheep

Old 05-20-2007, 11:33 PM

Karen stepped out of the store. She walked over to the bench, where Rick and her always spent their mornings, together. Letting out a sigh, she sat down, and looked around. "Where is he?" She wondered, it was 5 minutes after their rendezvous and... well, Rick was never late!

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Quaint Sheep

Old 05-20-2007, 11:40 PM

Karen looked nervously down the road. "20 minutes now, I don't have time for this!" She got up, and kicked a random can, in attempt to vent her frustration, but to no avail. She then proceeded to stomp down the road, to Gotz' house.

Minoru
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-21-2007, 02:36 PM

Gray walked up to the girl slowly and squated down in front of her. "Excuse me, miss..." He said quietly. She's so pretty... But... What can I say to her...? Oh jeez...

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 05-22-2007, 07:52 AM

she gets bored sitting around for a bit and begins to clean and organize the things that havent been done the previous days. Elli begins to sweep, mop, and organize everything. she put some tunes on and danced and sang with the music.

Lady Arucard
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-22-2007, 12:10 PM

Maria looked at the boy in front of her. She was still kind of in a daze but when she realized he was right in front of her and looking at her, she blushed. "Oh, hello," She looked a little puzzled because he was talking to her. "May I help you..?" she asked putting the pen on her journal.