Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 01-07-2008, 04:44 AM

(first my bios, then my first post)

Name: Chad Aka. Chaz
Insterment: Guitar
Apparence: http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...rockersora.jpg
Background: Chaz has been playing for a number of years, but its his first time in a real band. He is east to get along with, and tries to talk to anyone.

Name: Dilan
Insterment: Singer
Apperance: http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...rL_by_Go_D.jpg
Backgound: Dilan is Chaz's best friend, and they have knownen each other for the longest time. He sang for the school choir for about 3 years.

Name: Naz
Insterment: Drums
Appearence: http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...cussionist.jpg
Background: Naz is Chaz's girlfriend, and has been for about 3 months. They have known each other for many years, and just decided to date. She is the best drummer that their band has seen, and kept her.

Name: Jill
Insterment: Bass
Apperance: http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1..._punk_girl.jpg
Background: Jill just loves to play, and does so when she has free time. She met up with the group one night at tryouts, and has been friends ever since.

Donut

Old 01-07-2008, 04:47 AM

Chaz got home after his first day of summer college. It was early summer, and he was wanting to be home soo bad anyway. He went straight up to his room, and started practicing his guitar. They had a meeting at about 4, and he had some time anyway.

Naz was still busy doing her morning jobs, and was hoping to head over to Chaz's after she got done.

Dilan was waiting to pick up Jill from work. Since they lived next door, he drove her around a lot.

LoneBlueFox
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-07-2008, 06:46 PM

(Okay, I'll do my bio's, then post too. The color they're in is the color I'll use in the RP)

Name: Kenny
Insterment: Bass
Appearence: http://beta.dollwizard.com/userimage...c227d70bcc.jpg
Background: Kenny was taught to play bass by his dad who was famous in a small town way. He never knew his mom, and when his dad died, he gave bass lesson to earn money. He's known all the others since at least high school.

Name: Tina
Insterment: Electric Guitar
Appearence: http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...enshi/Rock.jpg
Background: Tina learned the basic how-to-play from Kenny. She tooked special classes in school to learn how to play better, and excelled quickly. She's known Kenny and Mi-Mina since they were kids.

Name: Mi-Mina
Insterment: Singer
Appearence: http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f5...ckaWarrior.jpg
Background: Mi-Mina's real name is Mina, but so she didn't get confuse with Tina, her friends gave her the name Mi-Mina. She's known Tina and Kenny since grade school. She met Kas when they started the band and Kenny had a friend who was a drummer. She has a crush on Kas. She was the best singer in her school.

Name: Khristian A.K.A. Kas
Insterment: Drums
Appearence: http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r...e/8ac5fc45.jpg
Background: Kas met Kenny in one of their classes together their freshman year. her met the rest of the band when Kenny said a band he was in needed a drummer and wanted Kas to be that person. He had learned from his foster dad, and surpassed him quickly.

LoneBlueFox
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-07-2008, 07:03 PM

Kenney got up out of bed. He had slept in majorly. He yawned and streched. He got dressed and combed his hair. he looked at the time again, and swore under his breath. If he didn't hurry, he'd be late again; and he could not afford that right now.

Tina got out of her class and sighed as she walked. It was the last day of school, and felt like she did pretty good on the final. she went to the cafeteria to get some lunch. Her class had gone on longer that usual, so it was past her normal lunch time.

Mi-Mina got out of class and saw Kenny looking at his watch and hurring to class. She sighed he was lucky he had no morning class. And today he might actually make it on time for the final. She was kind of sad that Kas had a class this period too. So she dicided to go hang out with Tina.

Kas got out of his class and head for his next one. these finals were killing him. On the bright side he only had one more class, then he was off to the band's Out-Of-School-For-Summer Party. They would have the whole summer, just for the band. He smiled slightly, then headed to class.

Donut

Old 01-07-2008, 07:31 PM

(( same here, but I didnt color code my bios yet..I will though for ya.))
Chaz just played for the longest time, but started to get board of playing. He knew that he had to play later so he just waited. He walked out his patio door that was connected to his room, and laid down on the roof of the house.

Dilan waited until Jill finally got out of work. "so..how was it today?" He asked with a smile, and started driving off toward home.

Jill glanced at him. "Usual, got yelled at, and threatened to be fired..but other than that boaring." she said with a chuckle. "Just glad I have 4 days off.." she added.

Naz pulled into Chaz's driveway, and got out of the car. Hearing her name, she knew where he was. So she climbed up the lattes fence, and onto the roof with him.

LoneBlueFox
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-08-2008, 05:17 PM

Kenny took his final with lots of muttered swears. He barely made it to class on time, so how was he supposed to know this stuff.

Tina saw Mi-Mina coming towards her and smiled. "Hey! You glad finals are finally over? I can't wait for the party tonight, can you?"

Mi-Mina smiled back. "God, yes! We're finally free of school. And the party tonight is gonna be awesome... Do you think Kas will be there?"

Kas took his final, and found it relatively easy. he knew all the work and finished before anyone else, but waited for other people to turn theirs in before he did.

Donut

Old 01-08-2008, 06:16 PM

Chaz laid there till Naz got up there too. He sat up. "Hey..what ya up to?" he asked with a smile.

Naz looked at her and smiled back. "My brother was invited to a party thats tonight..you wana come with us?" she asked sitting down beside him.

Dilan kept driving, he was headed to their house, then over to Chaz's for the practice. "Just don't get fired..you need that job." he said caring about his friends before himself, he was always like that.

Jill nodded. "yea, I know, but still" She said as he pulled in front of her house. "I'll be over after I change.." she said and took off into her house.

LoneBlueFox
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-22-2008, 09:41 PM

Kenny finished his exam and walked out of his class with a sigh. H headed for the Cafetria where the girls would be. He saw Kas on his way. " Hey Kas. Where are you headed? I'm going to the cafeteria to meet up with the girls. Wanna come with me?"

Tina looked at Mi-Mina. they had been friends since grade school, but this constant talking about Kas. They had been talking about him for near an hour. "Listen, they'll be here soon So we probably should start taking about something else. like maybe the party preperations for this afternoon."

Mi-Mina looked back at Tina."Alright, we'll talk about something else. So who's got chips and dip. Who's got what and all that, right?" She sighed. She really wanted to talk about Kas some more. But she knew her friend could only take so much talk about boys Mi-Mina was into.

Kas got out of his class and started walking when Kenny met up with him. "Yeah, sure. Then I can figure out what to do to help with the party.I don't normally go to parties though, so go easy on me." Kas replied as they changed course to the cafeteria.

Donut

Old 01-23-2008, 07:34 PM

Jill changed after getting cleaned up. He walked over to Dilan's hose. Knocking on the door, she let herself in, and sat on the front couch.

Dilan wasn't surprised by this, because she usually did from time to time, just stopping by. He walked out his room, finishing putting on his shirt. "you ready?" he asked as he headed toward the door again.

Chaz smiled. "You, that would be cool...we all invited? cuz' you know the practice and all.." he said thinking of his band.

"They can come to, no prob.." Naz said as she got a bit closer. Not long after, Dilan's car pulled in. "lets go.." She said, and got down. Once down she looked at the other two, "you guys up for a party?.its at someones house that my brother knows." she said.

((wheres the party at exactly??..thats where the two band meet..if thats ok..))

LoneBlueFox
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-30-2008, 06:32 PM

(Yeah, it's okay. I was trying to think of a way for them to meet. So this works.)

Kenny looked at his friend, "Come on, you don't go to parties much? It's not that bad. It'll just be some guys my brother knows, or something like that, and us. That's not so bad is it?" Before Kas could answer, they'd reached the cafeteria. "look! There's the girls." He walked over to them. "Hey ladies, how you all doing?"

Tina looked up and saw Kenny and Kas. "Hey, Mi-Mina. Kas is coming." She whispered, taking joy in embarrassing Mi-Mina. she heard Mi-Mina mumble something about stopping teasing her. Then she raised her head just as the guys arrived. "Hey guys, we're just talking about preparing for the party tonight. You know, talking about out fits and stuff."

Mi-Mina felt like her face was beat red for the world to see. She was just glad that Kas was behind her, for now. She and Tina did talk about what to wear, and how to accessorize. Tina had also done a fair share of teasing Mi-Mina. She quietly took a few deep breaths and returned to her skin to it's normal creamy shade. She looked up at Kenny and Kas, who had appearently walked to be beside Kenny. "So what about, you guys. Finals go okay?"

Kas shrugged. "finals were okay. They were pretty hard, and took really long to finish. I don't think I did that well." He was being modest, he and everybody knew it. Those tests were easy unless you didn't pay attention in class, or miss it most the time like Kenny. "However, I'm pretty uneasy about the party tonight. Since I don't get out much, I don't know much about parties." He wanted Mi-Mina to look at him. she had quickly looked at Kenny, then looked away again.

Donut

Old 01-30-2008, 07:00 PM

((thats cool..and I just thought of a way for Mi-mina to actually talk to kas..if you wana go with it..))

Dilan shook his head. "Sure I don't car..I am up for something.." He said knowing that they had practice, but they have been doing that a lot lately.

Jill was right behind Dilan, and agreed as well. "Sounds great...its the weekend and all..we need something." she added

Naz smiled, "Cool, we have about 3 hours..so lets practice a few, then we can PARTY!!" she said waving her hands in the air.

Chaz just laughed at all this, as he climbed down. "Lets do this.." he said opening his garage, and all the things laying out and ready to go.