`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to `I L L U S I O N S Send a message via Yahoo to `I L L U S I O N S

Old 02-26-2008, 01:48 AM

We have already disscused the topic in a PM, so let the RP begin! : D

Here's my character, just in case you wanted to know. ;3

Name: Ember Clem
Interests: Classical music, Victorian styled clothing, her violin.
Personality: Harsh, calm, nice, sweet, funny
Bio: Ember loved the 16th-18th century era. With the corsets and dress's, she adapted the old dressing style into her ways of life, people have nicknamed her Victoria. The love for the violin made her a the star in her famil. But other people didnt approve of her choice's of clothes and attire, that they think she's crazy or insane. But that doesnt hurt Ember, she claims that the only thing that can hurt her is her violin that she named Boogles.
Appearness: Ember wears contacts but one was colored as she requested. So when she wears them, one of her eyes turns red while the other stays blue. Her hair is curly and Ember loves to hold it up in numerous ways. The color is dark red with Black streaks here and there. The star tattoo on her right eye is black to compliment her hair.
[url=http://starlightpharah.deviantart.com/art/Ember-79575812[/url]

*Ahem* I'll start, yes?
[[Of course!]]

Its her second year at England's top Music Academy and this year she plans to win England's music contest, in which the prize was a contract with Olympia Records of the USA. Ember was already a protigy with her family and friends for her skills with the violin, but she plans to go a step forward and test out her singing vocals. She was an amazing writer and would write poems in song format but never sang them, or even tried for that matter. Maybe Ember didnt feel like she had talent with her voice, or maybe she just didnt feel like doing it at the moment and kept pushing it off.

Ember, nicknamed Victoria by the people of her school, entered the buildig with her Violin case in her hand and book bag on her back. She wore a skirt that was long enough for the dress code officers not to bust her but short enough to calm her down. Ember was classified as a slut but she didnt care. She liked what she wore and didnt care what other people thought about it. Its not like she didnt anything bad. Her red and black hair was tied loosly, letting strands of hair fall out of place, on the left side of her head. Barrets where in her hair that were shaped like butterflies. Ember wore a corset and a ripped up tank top that was tied together on one side. Many accessories adorned her that gave her the punk look.

Ember walked the halls to a vending machine that sold water. She slipped in a dollar and took a sip of the cold water that was depensed from the machine. She waited for a moment.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-26-2008, 05:19 AM

ame: Bronwynn Seren
Interests: J-Pop, singing, maga, anything japanese
Personality: Outgoing, Good performer, true to her friends, hyper, happy
Bio: She lived alone with her mum for most of her life, her mm working, alway supported her to follow her dream of singing. She worked hard to pay for her daughters education at the famous music academy. She loved Japan and loved J-pop, she learnt japanese and usually sings in Japanese or japan related songs.
Appearence: She loves to wear dramatic costumes when she performs . Bronwynn but her hair is a more dark red-brownish color

Favourite songs (songs she likes singing): 1000 words, Simple and Clean, Eternal Snow and Myself. These are the songs she likes to sing, but she makes her own songs too, and usually sings those in talent contests

((did you draw that?? it looks really good^^))

Bronwynn was in her second year at the Music Academy and in the year where the students were allowed to participate in contests for a contract. She was determined not to let her mothers hard work go for nothing and finally get some money out of her talent. She had her headphones on and was humming to one of her favourite songs, Simple and Clean the acoustic version by Utada Hikaru. One day I will be as good anf famous as she is she adored Utada.

Today Bronwynn wore a back shirt that rested on her arm on one side and her shoulder on the other. it was quite shot and under it she wore a bright pink tank with a short black skirt. her stockings went up high and were a softer shade of pink. She loved matching colors like this. she also wore a nice black chocker with a pink heart pendant on it. once again a nice combo she thought proudly as she walked through the hallway.

"Hi Ember!" she greeted her friend cheerily. "Hows it going today?" she grined

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to `I L L U S I O N S Send a message via Yahoo to `I L L U S I O N S

Old 02-26-2008, 09:48 PM

[[Yes I did. Thank you! ^^]]

Ember heard Bronwynn humming as usual, she turned and there she was. "Hello." She said. Ember rested her violin case on the floor so she didnt have to carry it anymore. "Well the day hasnt started yet, so I do not have a proper answer for you..." Ember replied. "But so far...Eh..." She added. She scratched her head slightly and started twirling some of her hair in her index finger. "What about you?" Ember asked, bitting her lip. She had the urge to chew gum but it was against the school rules.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-27-2008, 01:25 AM

"It's good so far, we have vocal lessons next right?" it was the beginning if the year, everything was new again, and she loved being back. Everyone she had missed was back and there was the contest this year. "I heard you were taking vocals now too, thts cool" she said happily as always. "I'm actually thinking of learning how to play an instrument myself, it might give me more chance for a contract"

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-27-2008, 06:06 PM

Ember nodded her head. "Thats right. I read somewhere that just playing an instrument isnt enough of a chance to win a contest..." She replied. "So Im going to try to sing...Hopefully I dont suck." Ember laughed. She stopped playing with her hair and picked up her violin case. "Just dont steal my violin." She laughed again.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-28-2008, 01:01 AM

"I won't do that to you" she said laughing "I'm actually thinking about either playing guitar or piano, since my mum thought me both when i was little"

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-28-2008, 11:07 PM

Ember nodded her head. "I think you'll do better with the piano." She replied. "But thats just me..." Ember added. The first morning bell rang, but it was a warning bell to let everyone know to get to class before the late bell rang. "I guess we should go to class, yes?" Ember asked.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-29-2008, 01:29 AM

"guess so, at least it's a fun one, i always have fun in Vocals" she said smiling. she walked toward a classroom close to where they were. it was big and had desks and an open space up front. There were a lot of students taking Vocals, but this class was rather small.

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-03-2008, 10:51 PM

Ember followed Brownynn into the classroom. She didnt ask her where she wanted to sit so instead, Ember went to two empty seats in the back. She loved sitting in the back whenever she could, that way, she could work on her music sheets for a new violin song she had in mind. Ember set the violin case on the table gently but threw her bag onto the floor.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-04-2008, 12:14 AM

Bronwynn followed ember to the back of the classroom where she sat next to her. the threw her bag on the ground carelessly after she had pulled out her binder. she opened it and started randomly doodling on a page, waiting for the teacher to begin his lecture of 'the beginning of the year' and how they all should be perfect students. bla bla boring she thought while listening to the teacher's dull voice.

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-05-2008, 10:27 PM

Since it was first block, and early in the morning, Ember did what she always did, sleep in class. She started drifting into sleep but was kept awake by slow jerk of her body saying 'wake up'

Ember was up all night playing her violin, as always. She created a new music sheet and wanted to practice it as much as she could. But she still isnt that good with the song yet, after a few rounds of practice, Ember is sure to master it and move on to another song.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-06-2008, 02:14 AM

Bronwynn turned on her ipod, she knew the teacher wasn't going to let her sing in the first lesson, so it was hardly worth it to even listen.

she heard the bell indicating the end of class ring and it was off to a boring math class for her. Even though this was a music academy, they didn't cut out the ordinary stuff. She sat somewhere in the middle of the classroom, since there were no seats in the back left

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-06-2008, 02:20 AM

Ember awoke when she heard the bell ring. Bronwynn had already left for a different class, they didnt share this block. Ember had Chemistry. She loved science of any kind, besides Biology, and was always two steps ahead of everyone else. But since the competion rules and guidlines have been released, Ember has been working more on her music then her school work, even though it was the first day, Ember liked to learn of the summer break.

Ember walked into the room and sat in the middle, everyone had assigned seats and thats where she was ment to sit. Ember sat next to a weird nerd who was playing with his pocket protector. She felt like this was going to be the longest class of the day, so far that is.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-06-2008, 02:26 AM

Once again Bronwynn plugged in her ipod and went doodling on her paper, she didn't notice she had started humming -a bad habit of hers- and got some extra work from her teacher, that was enough to make her grumpy, bit she was glad the mp3player wasn't taken.

she began writing a new song, actually she just wrote some things that happened to be in her heart and then decided it could be molded into a song. She began moving the words around, making some changes so the would rhyme and it could be used with a beat. in the end she was quite happy with the result

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-06-2008, 12:17 PM

The boy who sat next to Ember kept trying to ask her silly questions like 'Do you watch this TV show?' or 'What do you think about my pocket protector?' It was driving her insane. Ember knew that after class she would have to ask the teacher to move her, she hoped somewhere in the back where she could sleep or write a new music sheet without getting caught. So in time, she ignored the nerd and drifted off to lala land, daydreaming, and thought about what would happen if she won the Competition. "Heh." Ember whispered as thoughts flooded her head.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-06-2008, 02:49 PM

Math.. the ancient agony of teenagers... maybe that would be a good song, she giggled and the girl she sat next to stared to her as if she was mad. Bronwynn stuck her tongue out and went back to daydreaming and doodling. Math wad so boring she didn't even have inspiration to write anymore.

As soon as the class was over she sighed in relief. she shot a deathly glare to the girl next to her as a good-bye and then half ran out of the classroom. God math should be banned with the bearded greek, I mean guys that said Eureka in a badtub couldn't be normal right?

It was lunch time now, the time of eating and fun stuff. She as searching for Ember

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-06-2008, 10:26 PM

The teacher assigned the class their books to take home and bring to class, and while doing so, Ember went up to the old man. "Hey..." She said, standing in front of his table, leaning over it in a sexy pose.

"Yes, miss?" The old man asked looking up at her through his glasses.

"Can you move me? I dont like the kid that sits next to me. He's really distracting and annoying." Ember replied acting all innocent.

"Very well..." He said. "I'll give you a new seat tomorow, sit down." The old man added, looking back down at his books.

Ember sighed and walked back over to her table, sitting as far away from the kid as she could. Then the bell rang, it was such a relief to her because she was both hungry and tired of that kid. Ember grabbed her things and walked out the classroom to the cafeteria.