Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 09-14-2007, 05:41 AM

Brad (spike)

In a little town of Gunther, a moving van started to pull in on the main road. The van stopped in front of a house in the middle of the town. There were many other houses around this one. Brad pulled up behind the van, and parked. He got out and started talking to the movers, and started getting things moved into the house.

momo chan
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to momo chan

Old 09-15-2007, 05:32 AM

Yuki (momo)

Yuki lived in the house next door. she peered through the window wondering what all the racket was about. It was a moving truck. she looked over to see the movers with heavy boxes coming out of the truck. next to the movers directing them was a boy. he was about her age. she placed her headphones comfortably around her neck and bounced out to see if they needed help. she was free for the afternoon anyway.

Donut

Old 09-15-2007, 06:18 AM

"take those to the bed room, and be careful please." Spike said. He didn't notice that someone had walked over. He grabbed a box of cloths, and turned around. Not meaning to he ran into someone. He was surprised, and almost snapped, but seen that it was someone he didn't know "sorry about that.." he got up, and offered her a hand to get up. "I am Brad." he said with a little smile.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 09-15-2007, 06:26 AM

she rubbed the sore spot on where she fell and then looked up at the guy. a smile appeared on her face and she replied "my name is Yuki." she grabbed his hand and got pulled up. "So i came over to see if you wanted any help moving. i live next door. sorry i didnt bring you any treats. i didnt expect to bump into you so soon. literately!"

Donut

Old 09-15-2007, 06:30 AM

Spike chuckled. "aint that the truth, sorry about that again." he looked around at the piles. "I guess if you want to help, you can. Then I will take you some were for supper when we get done. If thats alright with you." he placed the cloths back into the box and lifted them back up.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 09-15-2007, 06:33 AM

she helped him. "Ya sure. that would be great." she grabbed a box. "just inside right?" she pointed while holding the box in the other hand.

Donut

Old 09-15-2007, 06:40 AM

"Yea, put it at the bottom of the steps, I will be in there in a sec." HE said. Spike grabbed another box from the van, and haled it inside.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 09-16-2007, 06:28 AM

she placed the box gently against the carpeted surface. she wiped a small sweat drop off her forehead and sighed "Wow that was a heavy one." she turned around to see where brad was. "Heh heh. that looks like a heavy one too." she pointed at the box he was carrying. "my, its hot out." she glared up at the sun through a window and wiped off another sweat drop. "I think i would be up for a milkshake or an icecream right about now." she though about the creamy sweet treats and smiled. she felt a little cooler thinking about them. "so how about it?"

Donut

Old 09-16-2007, 11:38 PM

"there is three more boxes, lets move them, then we can." He smiled back as he placed the box beside the one she brought in. The headed back out to get more boxes.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 09-17-2007, 06:07 AM

She picked up another box and a small picture frame fell out. she noticed it and placed the box down gently. she picked up the picture and examined it. it was of him and another girl. she stared deeply trying to figure out who this girl was to him. "Who is this?" she pointed to the picture.

Donut

Old 09-17-2007, 01:36 PM

Spike stopped before completely leaving the house. He looked at the picture. "That was my sister." he said walking closer toward her. "we were fraternal twins, and she was about five minuets older than me.. She disapared about two years ago." He scratched his head, and walked back outside where he was headed.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 09-18-2007, 12:52 AM

she stared at the picture a bit longer and then shruged and placed it on top of the box and ran back outside. she soon caught up to brad. "Your sister is very pretty." she said remembering the photo.

Donut

Old 09-18-2007, 01:34 AM

"Thanks" Brad picked up the box, that had some games, and all his cards in it. He headed up toward his room. That was where he wanted one of the things that he wanted to keep safe.

There was only one box left in the back of the van. It was about the size of a refrigerator box, and it was red with yellow writing on it. Keep out of reach of children, caution flammable. That was the warning. It was really light, and Brad picked it up with easy.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 09-18-2007, 05:40 AM

"Wow that looks like an interesting box." she said staring at it while brad walked past to put it away.

Donut

Old 09-18-2007, 01:29 PM

He didn't say anything, and just kept walking. He took this box up to his room as well. It had a few things from his past that he didn't like to talk about in it. So he just kept quiet, and kept moving. After putting the box up, he walked back downstairs. "now how about that ice cream?" He asked with a smile.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 09-19-2007, 10:44 PM

still wondering about the box she replied.. "sounds great! What flavor is your favorite?"

Donut

Old 09-21-2007, 05:29 PM

"mint chcocolate chip. How about yours?" Spike smiled, and pulled out his car keys. "I take it your ready then?" He said, adn locked his front door, and found the right key. He looked at her. For some reason she reminded him of his sister. He knew that it wasn't but ever sence she left, he haddent been the same.

With the whole twin connection thing, well they had it when they were together. And now that she aint there, he has had wierd fealing everyonce in a while. One moment he would act normal, then he would be acting touchy, he didn't meant to but he didn't know what was going on.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 09-22-2007, 06:29 AM

"Mine's cookie dough." she said walking over to the car. she noticed every so often he would look over at her. she always wondered what he was thinking about or hiding from her behind that gentle smile of his... she thought of the picture again and wondered about his sister. she knew it was a heavy topic so she just left it alone but she did have a few questions. she just stayed silent and looked down.

Donut

Old 09-23-2007, 05:51 AM

He opened her door, and smiled. "you first." he said and offered his hand to get in. he was just trying to be helpful.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 09-23-2007, 06:37 AM

she flashed her sparkling ocean blue eyes to him and gave him her hand gently. she got in the car and looked back up at him and smiled. "Thank you." she waited for him to get into the other side and in the meantime buckled up.

Donut

Old 09-24-2007, 06:19 AM

Spike walked around to the drivers side, and got in. After buckleing up, he started the car and pulled away from the houses, and toward the ice cream shop. "Thanks again for helping me unload." he said looking at her for a sec, and then back at the road.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 09-25-2007, 04:38 AM

"Your welcome." she giggled and smiled at him. she looked back at the road. "It looked like you needed some help and i wanted to meet you."

Donut

Old 09-25-2007, 02:10 PM

"Thanks again." He smiled again, but he didn't want to drag her into his past. He hated it, because for some strange reason, Who ever he started to hang out with or like, just dissapered, or got hurt. HE didn't wish that apon anyone, and didn't know why it picked him.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 09-26-2007, 03:29 AM

when she looked over at him he looked a little troubled. she thought about it for a sec and then decided not to interfere. she stared straight and relaxed as the passing cars flew past.

Donut

Old 09-26-2007, 05:36 AM

All he could think of, is have some Ice cream, take her home, and stay out of sight for some time. Maybe that could help out his life.

With that in mind, he smiled a bit, but still had the idea of her still in his head. They pulled into the parking lot, and he found a spot close to the front door. He got out, and opened her door for her, offering her his hand once again.