Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 10-12-2007, 03:18 PM

"we can go in the morning.." he said thinking about teh black light idea. "There are some lights that work, and the radiation is the thing that makes it work so well." he added.

momo chan
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to momo chan

Old 10-13-2007, 08:35 AM

She still didnt quite get how it would protect them. she was a logical thinker and it didnt quite make sense. "Oh ... uh Okay." she snuggled into the chair still thinking it was too early to sleep but wanted tomorrow to come faster so they could get this box ASAP. she thought she would try to start a conversation with him instead to pass time. "So i never really learned all that much about you. why dont you tell me a bit about yourself?"

Donut

Old 10-15-2007, 04:51 AM

"well where to start?" he asked and sat down on the couch in front of her. "I was born with an identical twin sister, and we liked each other, and stood up for each other. Life was good, until about 4 years ago when she was kidnapped. Thats when I started to feel, and hear weird things. And when I couldn't interfere with women." he ran this fingers through his hair.

"I have been running sense, and don't know when this will end or who is even after me. Or if I will get my sister back.." he eyes watered up a bit, and one tear ran down his cheek. "theres not much good in my life at the moment, and I have killed total of 4 people with in these 4 years. and I don't want you as number 5..so I have to end this now!" he started to get mad, and got up. He just walked out of the hut, which was a dumb thing to do, but he had his sister on his mind again.

The figure spotted him, and charged at him knocking his on his back. He was able to yell "Damit!! get off" and he hopped she herd him.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 10-15-2007, 06:06 AM

She attempted to comfort him but he got up and left before she could do anything "Hey wait!" she stood there and watched him walk out angrily. as soon as she heard his cry she gasped and darted for the door picking up a random broom on the way out "They must have found us." she thought hoping it wasnt true. she ran out to see the figure tackling down brad. "Go away you stupid thing. dont hurt brad!" repeatedly she wacked the thing with the broom hoping that it would go away. it only made the thing more mad. the thing began to charge at her. She screamed and then her necklace glowed. A barrier appeared and the thing screamed. it appeared to not like light. she stood in her tracks still wondering what that was and what just happened. she looked down at her necklace.

Donut

Old 10-15-2007, 02:54 PM

The figure ran off after being hit by light. Its only weakness.

Brad laid on the ground breathing heavely. He was started to be strangled, but thanks to her it left." He just sat up, and looked at her. Her necklace was still glowing, but was starting to dim. "What was that?, and how did you do that?" He was glad that something worked, and that he might have finally found the right girl.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 10-16-2007, 05:10 AM

she looked at him confused "hmmm.. oh my necklace?" she stared at it for a few seconds. "my...my grandmother gave it to me before she passed away. she kept it awhile before she passed it on. but it has been passed through my family through many generations. I'm not too sure how it protected us like that but i always thought it was a pretty jewel." she smiled remembering partialy her child hood. "whenever i visited my grandmother i would always stare at this beautiful necklace sitting on her dresser. she wouldnt let me wear it until now." yuki giggled.

Donut

Old 10-16-2007, 06:47 PM

He got up and walked over. "Well I thank you for wareing it then..you just saved me, and yourself.." he said with a smile, and gave her a hug.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 10-18-2007, 07:48 AM

she was a little shocked to be hugged. she hasnt been loved like that in a long time. "Uh.. ya no problem." she said in a soft voice. she blushed and put her hand on his. she never really had any feelings for him until now.

Donut

Old 10-18-2007, 01:54 PM

He thought of what he just did, and let go a little quick. He blushed as well "Sorry..." he said in a softer voice and looked down. "We better head back inside.." He said and walked back toward the shack.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 10-18-2007, 11:21 PM

"okay" she wispered. she was still blushing. "your really warm." she said still thinking about the hug.

Donut

Old 10-19-2007, 05:55 AM

After he got inside the hut, he just stood there for a while think. What the hell did I just do? not only have i told my life story, but brought someone deeper into my messed up life. I might like her, but how do I know she's the one?...just because she has a light pendent?

By this time he was sweating , and he took off his shirt, and has a A shirt on. He sat back down on the couch, and placed his face in his hands, and rested his elbows on his knees. He heard the door shut after she got back in, but he was worked up, and confused. "Sorry...." he muttered again.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 10-19-2007, 06:14 AM

she walked over and sat down beside him. "About what?" she smiled. "Theres nothing to be sorry about. So why are you apologizing?" she put an arm around him.

Donut

Old 10-19-2007, 07:04 AM

"Dragging you into this, and making you deal with my problem." he dropped his hands, and leaned back He placed his head on her shoulder. "and I thank you as well..." he said again. "for everything."

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 10-19-2007, 04:54 PM

her heart began to pump faster. she smiled and held him close to her. "Its okay. You didnt drag me into this. I chose to be with you." she smiled. she placed her head on his and rubbed his back "Its going to be okay." she said gently.

Donut

Old 10-19-2007, 07:19 PM

"Thats what I always hope..But so far, that doesn't work.." he said. He was breathing deep, still worked up, but he knew that now he was safe..for a bit anyway

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 10-19-2007, 11:20 PM

she closed her eyes and hummed a song to calm him down. in the mean time she thought about the pendant and the story behind her grandma giving it to her.

Donut

Old 10-20-2007, 05:24 AM

He listened to her humming, and it calmed him down a lot. So much that he fell asleep in her arms. He didn't plan it, but he was safe there, and was happy to finally be with someone that he likes, and is ok with helping him out.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 10-20-2007, 07:17 AM

she noticed he was asleep in her arms. she lay him down on her soft lap and pulled a blanket over him. she stroked the side of his upper body and continued to hum. she smiled and watched him peacefully sleep on her lap. she pushed back some stray hairs off his face.

Donut

Old 10-21-2007, 05:13 AM

He layed there still. He was at peace for once, and he wasn't running.He was dreaming thought, in the dream, he was being chased by the black figure. It was knocking him down but he kept getting up. He then saw some light, and he rushed toward it. The light faded, as he got close, seeing his sister, the light dropped, and now there were two figures after him. He started to twitch every once in a while after seeing that. But he never woke up.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 10-21-2007, 06:08 AM

she felt the twitches and saw him sweating a bit. she got a bit worried. and went to grab some water. she came back and placed the water on a table and waited until he woke up.

Donut

Old 10-22-2007, 12:30 AM

Not long after that, he had a different feeling in his dream, the part where you get to the suspense part, and you just wake up. He jumped up, and looked around not seeing her at first. Then he did. He looked at her and smiled a bit. like nothing went on, and it was ok.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 10-22-2007, 11:26 PM

she gasped when he shot out of his sleep. but when he saw her she smiled. Yuki offered him the glass of water "nightmare? are you okay?" she asked worried.

((i like your new outfit! very cute! i <3 black and white too!))

Donut

Old 10-23-2007, 05:49 AM

(Thanks..me too)

He got up slowly, and walked over. "Sure, and I am fine" he sat down beside her. "I always get this one dream, where my sister is the figure, but I just never know, and I wake up before they killed me"

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 10-24-2007, 03:36 PM

((you just need to change your hair colour. ha ha ha and i love how theres like a couple pixels of red on your one shoe!))

"Aww thats horrible!" she said putting her arm around him.

Donut

Old 10-25-2007, 01:31 AM

He drank a bit, and looked at her. "you were in it too...but for some reason you changed, and went aginst me.." ha finished the water. "I don't think you would do that, and i guess if you keep the necklas on you won't." he moved the chair next to her, and sat down.